LMAO some dusty-ass old cunt got KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT at a trump rally by a based trump supporter

LMAO some dusty-ass old cunt got KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT at a trump rally by a based trump supporter.

So guys, my question is, why the fuck is this guy now getting demonized? This crazy bitch admits to have a history of protesting and said she was having fun heckling the people there until this guy punched her.

Since when do people have the right to heckle and verbally abuse anyone without fear of repercussion? she wasn't protesting any goddamn thing. She was there to berate and insult people, and she described just such situation herself.

She got what she deserved, as far as I can tell. I mean think about it. How would you like some old bitch you don't know who represents people you hate yelling and heckling at you when you haven't done anything wrong? Fuck that crazy bitch.

I just don't see how the guy doesn't have the right to go about his day without getting verbally assaulted by a gang of crazy bitches. It should be his right to teach them a lesson on respect.

So what's the deal? Does anyone really think he did something wrong based on what happened?

Donald, is that you?

I know this sounds retarded but hitting an old lady is wrong.

Why that's not funny at all

You should not punch old ladies. That's just common sense. You just walk away from this one. But, I don't see any evidence of her getting knocked the fuck out. That little head would explode if a man of any substance took a shot at her. Unless that small section of her face that we cannot see is ABSOLUTELY DESTROYED then she got slapped at best. Silly, old bitch.

Inb4 OP cries about 'old Sup Forums'

so if you insult someone they can give you bruises and a hospital visit. sounds like good logic to me

Gee I wonder who is behind this totally real incident. Its not like the government isn't staging the whole hillary thing because they are noticing the widespread disgust for her right guys?
You know how easy it is to just plant a guy at a trump rally and do some shit like this? Then blame it on all the evil racist trump supporters.
Meanwhile trump supporters get attacked in public by airhead niggers and mexicans ALL the time, but they are white so they probably deserved it.

What if it's a really mean spirited bitch, having a great time yelling offensive bullshit at you and the people you care about?

I'm not saying, "Hey let's all go beat up old ladies" I'm saying, how can anyone expect any other outcome when you go to people who hate you just to literally heckle. That's not peaceful protesting, that's harassment.

this is some decrepit lesbian toad of a woman who is a self proclaimed "long time protester". This isn't someone going to peacefully protest. This is one of those cunts who gets off on aggravating people because she thinks they don't have a right to do anything to her.

>Since when do people have the right to heckle and verbally abuse anyone without fear of repercussion?

Since the Declaration of Human rights by the UN in 1948.

Its just protesting. if you allowed people to beat the fuck out of people protesting what they dont like the government would be able to do whatever they wanted and silence the opposition.

That's bullshit. Offensive and disruptive speech was never protected as evidenced by arrests and convictions for exactly that sort of shit.

I don't have a right to go to where you are just to scream derision at you, and neither do you have that right to do that to anyone else. That's harassment.

The government already bends the will of the law to stifle perceived threats when it has to, so that's not an argument.

Second, She was yelling insults at them. Since when do you count a peaceful protest as a bunch of people going out and having fun berating others publicly?

better get used to it bud. free speech inst going anywhere.

She and her cronies WANTED this to happen. This is all political maneuvering.

It is my sincere and objective assessment that they go to these things with the purpose of starting a conflict that will gain attention.

As much as I wish I could agree with you, and say she deserved to get hit.

Even if they're an annoying old twat, you don't hit old ladies. It's wrong.

That's not free speech, or do you really think you have the right to publicly berate anyone just because you call it a "protest"?

Well, fuck that, she should have stayed the fuck home instead of fucking with the wrong guy. Talk about asking for it. she all but literally sat there yelling asking for it until someone gave it to her.

Here in the United States some jurisdictions allow for a concept called "fighting words".

Meaning if you walk up to someone and disparage them and call their mother a whore then in some jurisdictions the "assaulter" wuldld be seen as having been provoked and to some extent a physical response can be excused.

I think that can be acceptable depending on the totality of the circumstances.

so what the fuck happened to equality, then?

^poster here

Look up the "Fighting Words Doctrine" on Wikipedia.

Interesting read.

equal rights equal lefts. fuck off sjw piece of shit. you horrible lot are causing a lot of suffering for your pathetic unsustainable ideals

you have the right to say whatever the fuck you want. the government would love for it to be illegal for you to criticize them in any way. so you have to take the good with the bad. as soon as you give the government the right to make words illegal they are going to use it to control the population. better get some thicker skin unless you want to be treated like a child and punished when you say something your parents dont like.

Thanks m8, I was actually already looking it up right after you mentioned it. It is interesting

I'm OP, and to be honest, I purposefully am kind of being over the top and a bit of a dick here to try to draw attention to this. Conceptually I understand that words are words and shouldn't lead to physical conflict, but that is ideology and not reality. I also understand that people can only take so much bullshit before they lash out, and that is natural. If you provoke a tame dog or cat until it attacks, it's the same thing. Everyone has a breaking point, and people shouldn't think they have a right to push someone's buttons without repercussions. That's the spring-well of conflict and even terrorism, and is extremely disrespectful.

But again, thanks for pointing out that doctrine, I'm reading up on it now.

old Sup Forums would have been the old lady

>equal rights equal lefts.

I probably Kekked more than I should have at that, lol

you can say whatever the fuck you want to whomever you want. keep your fucking hands to yourself, or did they not learn that where theyre from?

If you are willing to insult and berate someone you are opening yourself up to their tolerance level. The question then becomes, would they tolerate a night in jail to shut you up?

upvote for you le good sir

Thanks thanks, you shouldn't have. No really, I was talking about hitting an old lady you piece of shiiiiiiittttt.

jesus fucking christ, is the OP of this thread for fucking serious?

What kind of life do you have to have had to believe hitting that elderly woman is okay?

Are you for serious pal? like really for serious?

I can safely assume you have experienced nothing to give you empathy or compassion for anyone. I feel really really sorry for you.

You are a fucking neanderthal goose stepper.

So when a trump supporter says some offensive and racist shit, people can touch them?
Great. Just remember that when a anti trump person socks an old fuck and don't bitch and slang around racist phrases.

>If you provoke a tame dog or cat until it attacks, it's the same thing.
Actually it isnt. theyre animals.

Yep, go ahead and call some blacks nigger.

Lurk more, god damn I hate it when schools out

and if they attack you, its on them. "officer they called me names. wahhhhhh!"

>implying humans aren't
you what m8?

Is this everybody on Sup Forums pretend it's Reddit day?

are you a retard comparing humans to cats and dogs?

Crawl back into that deplorable basket you crawled out of.

but it would result in being attacked, most of the time. You can almost guarantee that calling a nigger a nigger will result in violence. Why are other people supposed to be better?

i puked in my mouth ...

Are you a retard for ignoring the extreme closeness of humans to cats and dogs? I bet you have emotional problems

An old asshole is no different from a young asshole

>This isn't someone going to peacefully protest.
if trump supporters get their feelings hurt so quickly they should move in with their mom

actually i do, i cant believe im arguing with a guy who thinks taunting an animal is the same as taunting a human. i MUST be crazy.

The guy denies it, and many witnesses do to. I'm surprised none of her lefty friends caught it on video. Not a single shred of evidence except a pic of an old woman being helped up. In fact, I'd bet OP is a Clinton supporter

>you can say whatever the fuck you want to whomever you want.

Well, that's just simply against the fucking law, nigger, in addition to probably getting you killed before they even get there, so no, I was never taught that, and it sounds like something some nigger bitch would tell her niglets in between passing out from booze or smoking crack.

She should have the right to protest without getting knocked da fuck out, go back to Russia dumbass

Link, source otherwise fuck off

>why the fuck is this guy now getting demonized

Because people have the right to support the candidates they want to, even if you don't support them. I know it's a hard concept for BLM & the like

Umm, no, dude, actually, humans ARE in fact, animals. subject to the EXACT same sort of actions and reactions in case you never noticed.

Agreed , if she can't let people have their beliefs and heckles people she needs beating up , maybe raping too , just for the fun of it

I don't know about you fags but if someone did that to my grandma I would (depending on your size and body muscular mass) either pay some niggers to break that person legs or beat him up with a baseball bat

Almost all attacks and vandalism this election has been against Trump supporters.

youre gonna attack someone cause they mouthed off to you? you sound like the nigger here buddy

i guess you have no self control

THE OLD WOMAN WAS MICROAGRESSING MULTIPLE INDIVIDUALS

AT SOME POINT HER SPEECH BECOMES HATE SPEECH AND IS NO LONGER PROTECTED BY THE 1ST AMENDMENT

THIS IS COMPLETELY OK

>the guy was a white male

Oh...

RACIST SEXIST BACKWARDS BIGOT HOMOPHOBE YOU SHOULD BE CASTRATED AND BURNED AT THE STAKE FUCKIN KILL ASS CIS SCUMMMM

Or in an unhealthy amount of denial. Wave food or water in someones face who's starving or dying of thirst and see what happens. I'ts not bad that we're just animals, it is bad to ignore your motives and needs. Jack off, do things that you think are fun, do drugs.
>it's all nature bb

I don't think the right to heckle is a thing
Read over that again , see how stupid you sound

Are you retarded, dude? all mammals are extremely similar. There are humans with less mind that the average cat or dog, also, so your anthropocentric delusion is nothing but egoism and cultural bullshit.

Humans are animals. I could have said "chimps" instead, but most people aren't familial\r with chimp behavior but most know if you fuck with even a tame dog it will snap at you if you fuck with it enough.

Won't happen because everyone anti-Trump also happen to be huge pussies.

and neither do you, you just know your place beta cuck. your thinking is extremely unhealthy

Completely ok. Don't open your mouth like that if you can't take the consequences.

Saying it to who? each other? This is about people going to places they hate to verbally abuse people they hate and who hate them.

What the fuck could possibly go wrong?

do you "support your candidates" by going to people you hate and publicly heckling them? because that's what that old lady was doing.

In a fight, I'd have my money on a bad ass old trump supporter over any young Hillary supporter anyday. I say we have an all out, no weapons, nationwide brawl to decide our next president. Team Trump vs team Hillary, winner takes America.

i dont know man, i dont think i can physically harm someone cause i dont like what they said. grow the fuck up

Are you fucking retarded? Humans are animals, however compared to anything non intelligent (animals) which arent even able to converse properly or even have the ability to properly have thoughts and ask questions.
>m-muh emotions

Acting out based on emotions is irrational and stupid

you sound like someone who got bullied as a kid. like last week,

I'm not attacking anyone. I'm pointing out that the attack reaction is normal and should be expected.

These bitched like the lady in OP's pic live their life protesting and heckling people while being aghast that someone has the fucking balls to not take it anymore.

thank you, thats what i was trying to say

take what? a few harsh words? if you let an old lady rile you up, you have bigger problems than beating up old people.

Too bad she lied about it.
youtube.com/watch?v=afVZNYu5LVQ

The dude is 73 years old and could barely walk, let alone sucker punch some old lying biddy.

that lack of ability is on you

that's right, feed my arguement

If someone did that to my grandma i would thank them

Where is the fucking video faggot?

Your idealization of humans is frankly completely irrational and disingenuous. Humans are exactly animals and behave in exactly the same way. Dogs and chimps and every other mammal also has constraint, thoughts to some degree and an emotional system similar to ours.

Your idea that somehow humans are separate is complete BS. It may be stupid to act on emotions, but that's what every motherfucker who ever fell in love does.

Literally every healthy human being acts based on their emotions you fucking idiot.

If you want to know how Sup Forums feels, first ask yourself how YOU would feel if that old white woman were a trump supporter and got her ass knocked out by a group of blm

See how stupid you are?

every time there's "violence at a trump rally" its wingnut lefties "protesting"(oppressing) a political rally. no one even bothers a hillary rally. hell these people dont even go to hillary rallies. they verbally assualt, throw eggs and piss, randomly attack people. By Any Means Necessary = the ends justify the means. ANTIFA = Facists. dregs of humanity. its the liberal tea party who wants to end Womans Suffage