Ok, so, this massive faggot is faster, stronger, smarter than any fucking foe in this stupid show...

Ok, so, this massive faggot is faster, stronger, smarter than any fucking foe in this stupid show. He is literally unstoppable. Ok.
So, WHY THE FUCK he spends hours and days doing absolutely NOTHING ? He want to destroy the city. Very well. So why he simply disappears for 2-3 episodes ? What the fuck was he doing? He's so fast he could destroy and kill everyone in less than ten minutes.
Will they try to justify this shit?

At first because he was dying of speed cancer and the more he run the worse he got.

Then, once he stole Barry's speed and cured himself, I literally don't know.

He wanted to destroy the entire multiverse or something though? For that he needed Barry's speed/to race him? But he had to steal Barry's speed to cure himself, so he had to do that then wait for Barry to get his speed back.

I'm not really sure, I don't pay much attention. I prefer Legends of Tomorrow.

>What the fuck was he doing?
Netlix and chill

He doesn't want to quickly kill people

He likes to toy and torture people in a slow agonizing way

Like the Joker

If Arrow is shit Legends is literally shit's shit.

Every damn episode they beat Savage and leave him there, instead of capturing him, throwing him into the temporal stream or whatever, they wanted to stop Savage by never stopping him?. And then, once they had proof that Savage was messing with the time, instead of killing him for real...nope, lets keep him alive even though we don't need him because we have proofs. I can't believe I watched 14 episodes of that shit.

Someone didn't pay attention.

after he went full zoom he wants nothing and has no goals, he is a placeholder evil that is only summoned whenever protagonist story needs him

>Like the Joker

Yeah it started good but then when they brought in the usual "no-kill" element it got retarded really fast. The things that happened in the last episodes made zero sense in terms of motivation or moral cohesion.

>Can't kill Super-Hitler, killing is wrong mkay... but no, wait, fuck that, let's totally fucking triple-kill this son of a bitch

I dropped Arrow when olicity got too strong.(around the time they put a chip in her) What was the final plot?

Felicity saved the planet and destroyed a entire city full of misogynistic pigs.

Also Oliver did something but I don't remember, too much Felicity screen time.

Season 1 > season 2
Thawne was a better villain, lets leave it at that.

>needs a second speedster to run with him to generate enough power for his machine
>has shown time and time again he's okay with creating time remnants so he can be in two places at once

Why didn't he just get his time remnant to run with him? At no point was Flash required for his plans to work. As far as Zoom knew at this point, Barry was dead and there was no chance of him every powering the machine, so what was his end goal here?

Are they really going to do Flashpoint without any of the characters that make Flashpoint so badass?

He knew Barry was alive and he wanted Barry to help him.

they make it up as they go. what was the point of bringing people from earth 2? there was no need to distract city cops and if he liked to play with people well he can't play if they are all dead

The baddie launched nukes to kill earth but Felicity stopped it somehow by making them fly into space or something. Oliver then just stabbed the baddie I guess. I don't know how he did it but he just stabbed him. Then all of Oliver's friends skipped town except Felicity.

they will have flash and arrow and maybe batman. the budget will defiantly not cover aquaman and wonder woman but since sups has no powers at first they may have a moment where arrow,flash,bats and firestorm break him out

So it's safe to assume, he will come back after few seasons as time wraith, when barry fucks up something, right?

because 23 episodes

both flash and arrow need to be like 18 max

both finales were just awful

Why did not he just kidnap baby barry and train him.there lives are not tied like with first zoom.

>I'm going to hand over my powers so you can use them to destroy everyone in the world just to save some random kid that doesn't even like me that will wind up dying along with everyone else I know because I can't save them now

Such great writing, only CW could come up with this shit.

yes.Im assuming he will be hunting barry in flashpoint and won't give up till barry lets his mom die.

>when barry fucks up something

Doesn't he fuck something up in the very end of season 2 ?

don't know about you but i find that trying to understand psychopathic supervillains bent on global destruction a waste of time

Baloney. When he saw the lightning striking Star labs he lost his shit and ran down there as fast as he could. Then he laughed when he thought they killed Barry. There was also the time he killed good Jay by accident, then the big reveal showing Jay was Zoom had him saying "This complicates things." like it was a big deal that he killed good Jay, but then later he's nonchalantly killing time remnants all the time without issue.

ALSO. Why did Zoom even tell Barry about how to make a time remnant? The only reason he lost is because Barry went back and created a paradox. If Zoom didn't clue him in on the process, his plan would have worked out just fine.

ALSO, the whole bit about the darkness inside him where his eyes turned all black and he got a monster voice. What the fuck was that? They never mention it or even try to explain it.

its later vampire diaries levels

He was catching up on his favorite Cartoon network shows. Especially Clarence.

that is always the excuse for lazy writing, "lets make him crazy so we don't have to write anything cohesive"

And that only happened after Barry gained the power to stop Zoom once and for all. This season was a mess and nowhere near as great as season 1.

She advocated for wimmins everywhere with small titties

>ALSO, the whole bit about the darkness inside him where his eyes turned all black and he got a monster voice. What the fuck was that? They never mention it or even try to explain it.
Im assuming he is possessed by the death racer

That entire episode was a complete mess, it's one of the worst written episodes I ever saw

>Hunter Zoolman is instantly recognizable on earth 2 because serial killers there are an anomaly there
>nobody recognizes him after he shaved his beard and got a haircut even though he's always in the center of media attention as earth 2 flash
>barry tries to to immobilize zoom with that useless bracelet although it was shown several times it's shit and it doesn't work
>zoom somehow escapes and kidnaps wally although just a moment ago it was shown that barry is now faster than him
>zoom asks barry to trade his speed for wally, barry agrees
>you would think zoom would make some plan, where he wouldn't give wally back until he received barry's speed
>but no, zoom just shows, gives wally back, and trusts barry solely on his word that he'll give him his speed
>you would think they now have some plan since wally is out of danger, and are going to beat the shit out of zoom or something
>but no, barry willingly gives zoom his speed, because heroes aren't dishonest or some shit like that
>everybody is shocked when jay tries to kill barry after he received his speed

I assumed as much, too. But outside of time fuckery, why would he be possessed before he was possessed? Was he being retroactively fucked by the time wraiths for things he hadn't even done yet? Things he probably wouldn't have done if he hadn't been fucked by the time wraiths?

And another thing, Iris' boss that she was dating. Two episodes in and he just vanishes. I mean I'm glad he's gone, but the show never even addresses it.

I meant in latter seasons, I doubt they will bring zoom back so quickly.
And to be fair many shows end up on a cliffhanger where the mc fucks up something.

He was fucking Killer Frost's dead corpse, because he obviously cray-cray.

>>nobody recognizes him after he shaved his beard and got a haircut even though he's always in the center of media attention as earth 2 flash
you mean why harry 2 did not notice jay and hunter are the same?
>Hunter Zoolman is instantly recognizable on earth 2 because serial killers there are an anomaly there
then where did all the criminals come from.
>you would think they now have some plan since wally is out of danger, and are going to beat the shit out of zoom or something
my expectation was that they would fake him out and instead of giving him speed it would start draining him

Don't even bother. Logic, physcis or even comon sense don't work on Flash. Just repeat to yourself "it's because of the speed force" any time something doesn't make sense in the show.

>Was he being retroactively fucked by the time wraiths for things he hadn't even done yet?
Im assuming he did tons of time fuckery during his conquest of earth 2

well it's only lazy writing if it doesn't make sense within the context of the show. this is the flash. i think reason went out the window long ago.

>ALSO. Why did Zoom even tell Barry about how to make a time remnant? The only reason he lost is because Barry went back and created a paradox. If Zoom didn't clue him in on the process, his plan would have worked out just fine.

Maybe it was the Moriarty vs Sherlock kinda fuck up where the big bad didn't expect the hero to be willing to sacrifice himself?

Zoom always gloated how he was willing to kill (his time remnant). Somehow he didn't expect that Barry would be willing to give his life (as a time remnant) to beat him.

But yeah, it doesn't make that much of sense really. And how exactly is it any different if Barry let's the time wraiths kill Zoom than if he had killed himself, the result is the same. Zoom dies.

>season 1
>great

It was mediocre.

This. These shows are way too long for their quality.

Well if one good thing came out of this season it was reminding people Tony Todd's voice is awesome.

Felicity save the day, then made everyone, including Diggle who was the only good character left leave, and made the arrowcave her personal base of operations with oliver as her thug

He was trying to make Barry a villain like him by throwing the responsability of destroying the miltiverse into him (by generating the speedforce electricity necessary for it)

Tony Todd was great in Star Trek too as Worf's brother and as old Jake in The Visitor on DS9.

the seasons are too long for these shit writers. They can't make competent stories for 20+ episodes so you get a bunch of filler

>Barry, I'm going to prove you're just a step away from becoming me, a convicted serial killer who has killed dozens, because we both saw our mom die when we were young

Don't they know the villain has to have an ounce of depth for this to work? You need more than flashbacks and grimacing. They could've done something with the pretend to be a hero thing, but made him too much of a lunatic.

>Dont worry honey, this will all be over... in a Flash

Damn what wasted potential for Zoom's serial killer/hate for Flash origins. :/

>hey rip what are the time travel rules?
>i dunno lol
>oh okay. so can we go do X?
>no
>why not?
>time wants to happen m8

>Oh shit I bumped into this ornament, sorry
>Nah, that means someone sent us a message from the past

Haha. Somehow I imagined Rip saying that in an Australian accent.

He played it smart. He didn't know HOW to take Barry's speed for himself so he took his time getting to know them. Remember he spent six months stalking them in order to confirm their identities and Barry's powers.

He threatened Wells with his daughter in order to take Barry's speed for himself, ending the time issue on his life eventually. But his stalking fell to pieces when they crossed over to Earth 2 to find him and basically closed all the portals in the process.

He had to wait for them to open the breach again to confront him for him to finally play his hand in desperation to take Barry's speed.