RyeBread RyeBread RyeBread RyeBread RyeBread RyeBread RyeBread RyeBread RyeBread RyeBread RyeBread RyeBread RyeBread...

RyeBread RyeBread RyeBread RyeBread RyeBread RyeBread RyeBread RyeBread RyeBread RyeBread RyeBread RyeBread RyeBread RyeBread RyeBread RyeBread RyeBread RyeBread RyeBread RyeBread RyeBread RyeBread RyeBread

ruis laipa

Nah man

Ostehøvl

it's ruisleipä

SÅDAN EN HAR JEG DERHJEMME OG JEG BRUGER DEN TIT TIL AT SKÆRE OST MED

My grandmother made the best rye bread. Pic unrelated.

Thats sick fam

How?

That makes me wet in my eyes, grandma was such a slut le xddd

I just fucking love Ryebread dude, i'll suck you for 1 kg of Rugbrød

>Rugbrød
I doubt you would like Finnish rye bread. I've tasted Swedish rye bread and for some reason it's sweet and not at all sour. I suspect your rye bread is the same.

No fam, danish ryebread is special.

What's it like then?

>made
This makes me sad.

Well it's not as sweet as swedish ryebread, its kinda hard to discribe. It would be sort of sweet i guess. But not as sweet as swedish ryebread.

She passed away three years ago.

Finnish rye bread is 0% sweet and 100% sour.
>Traditional Eastern Finnish rye bread is called "limppu". The closest translation to English would be loaf, but that does not actually describe the round, bulbous bread that is actually known as limppu, and could cause confusion as rectangular loaves are also available and are not called limppu. This bread is dark, sour in taste, dense, heavy and comparatively dryish. Its mouthfeel still remains soft enough to be bitten off easily, and leavening is easily discernible even by eye. This kind of bread was usually produced at steady intervals throughout the year, whereas Western Finnish tradition stressed rare baking sessions combined with long-term storage.

bump

another bump