You DO know that girls can be born in the wrong bodies right?

You DO know that girls can be born in the wrong bodies right?

you do realize at some point faggots like this WILL die a horrible death right?

gauranteed replies, including this one

Are... Are you retarded? Are you literally fucking retarded? Why the hell would you even say that? Because it's an anonymous board and no one knows who you are? Do you not feel embarrassment? Do you not wish to kill yourself? Are you not going to say sorry, for saying something like that? Do you see all these people? They all think you're retarded now. It doesn't matter that you posted anonymously, they know that this comment - that very comment, has been written by a chromosomeless retard. They know that you are the biggest failure on earth and the death of you will only mean raising the IQ of this world. Please, I ask of you, with all fellow Sup Forumstardas, kill yourself, in the most painful way possible. End it, your and our suffering of your complete stupidity, of your lack of self awareness, and of your completely irational judgement call to say such a completely retarded thing. My reguards to your mentally ill mother and your brain dead father, for creating such an abomination as yourself. Remove yourself from existence. May your final meal consist of rat poison and nails, and wash it all down with bleach, retard.

>what is sage

>wrong
You are born with only one body, it's yours how can it be wrong?
If someone decides to modify it, it's their own choice

Also poor b8

I don't care if they're still female.

Im not fucking their asshole if they got a penis.

Nope, now that i cleared that up for you, you can thank me.

I BET all of you guys are voting for Trump

Clearly you are not ready for change, you cant face the facts. Gender is a spectrum.

you mean like small tits?

I BET you're an idiot

Clearly you are not ready to act like an adult

>ITT: We try to bait each other

Link to comics plz

Nope, Jon Hopkins has studied and released articles stating that that's is no scientific evidences supporting people being born trans gender or being born gay. In other words it's all in your psyche.

Dangling the Ol' worm out there actually really works in these kind of threads, especially if you say what it belongs to isn't male.

it's johns hopkins you fucking dumbass
its a research institute and university, not a person

Ok, now I'm saging

Using Swipe on phone, don't give a shit about proof reading, fuck off fagt.

im a man who is in the wrong body, im actually hercules

My girl penis~

thats a clit you silly cx

"it's a girl's penis"
>Sup Forums

What do you mean I stole this money?

Are you talking about THIS money? Because it's mine and I'm not a thief, which means it's not stolen money.

>girl's penis

I'm okay with that

Underrated post

Also saging the thread in general

There's a solution, OP.

Cut off your dick and balls. Then you won't have to have the wrong genitals anymore. Make sure you get plenty of inflammation down there first.

Nope, you are just wrong, for obvious reasons. This bad bait, but I did reply so it's not shit tier