Help me, let's say I have photos of a girl who is in a relationship with someone within my family...

Help me, let's say I have photos of a girl who is in a relationship with someone within my family, I have a bunch of nudes of her but I want more, how can I blackmail her or get her to send me more pics without knowing its me or having any ties connecting to me?

Are you stupid or underage. Honest question.

Special Ed... Why? What's wrong?

Cant post nudes? Will help if share pix

Bump

you wanna blackmail someone OP? fine and dandy, but don't be a chicken shit about it.

what is that supposed oo mean?

why did that guy ask if I was stupid, how would I be stupid

Post some of the nudes and we will help

I will post after you guys help

That's not how this works, you share two pics. You get help. I have the perfect plan that had worked for me numerous times, no bull shit. If you pay two pics, GOOD PICS, then I'll give you my secret.

WHY ISNT ANYONE JUST ANSWERING A QUESTION, but then when it's a thread of a ugly girl with a fucking cock you guys flock to it.

post or no help for you

Because they ACTUALLY POST A FUCKING PICTURE!!!!!!

Fine. First go create a Kik or WhatsApp or even a free online cell number on your conputer. Before you do this, delete system 32 on your computer. That's the computer's localization files and where your IP address is stored. Deleting this ensures you have no way of being tracked.

She does not have a Kik and I do not know her phone number.

Post Facebook and pics, then I'll get to work

Besides what am I even suppose to say to her?

Use this method to call in fake pizza orders all the time. They believe it much more often if you actually call rather than place an online order.

Guys this is fucking horse shit. Seriously, this fixing kid doesn't have ANY pics and even if he does? They're of his mom. What a waste of a fucking post. Why don't you fuck of you blubbery cunt. Either post pics or drink bleach

I am not stupid, this is your way and other people's ways in getting me to share pics. I asked the question first and nobody has yet to offer any valid help, until it works then I'll post pics. Hell I'll even take you guys with me and screenshot all messages I send her and shit.

>being this new

Don't be jealous

What you do is, you print out like 5 pics. Put them where you know only she will find them with a note saying something along the lines of, thanks for letting me take these, can't wait til next time. Then you come out and say that you have the pics already attached to an email to send to friends and family and a bite staying that she let you take the pics and you don't know what to do cause now she wants you to do more than take pictures. Play it up too, even make the email but don't send, take a pic of the screen and say I'll send it if you don't let me take more

The trick to black mailing its to make the person believe they have more to lose than you do.

don't help the faggot until he releases the nudes that he already has as well as a normal Facebook-y picture.

don't enable this sort of fucktardery where we're working for free.

>Not your personal army

I can't put them anywhere though because it's not like we were come across each other in person anyway. I never took them lol. I just got them from her boyfriend phone so nobody knows I even have it. Everything needs to be done online. Without anyone knowing it was possibly me

You are fucking stupid if I post Facebook everyone will fucking message her and ruin the mission in general. Plus I haven't gotten any valid legit useful help yet. You help I help you. Bitch. If you don't want to help and see then leave now

JUST USE INCOGNITO MODE FAGGOT

you sound a right beta fag with your lol wtf! are you like 14

if you don't want help in the first place (which you would receive by posting pics) then gtfo

you gonna splode, you spergy nightmare?

i'm not asking you to post her Facebook info, just a normal person photo of the broad.

and no, you shouldn't get helped without paying. we are not your personal army, you autistic manbaby.

leave your house now feds are on the way.

I am not ask anyone to do anything for me dickheads. Some of you are at least smart. All I am asking is a ficking question, for some fucking advice and suggestions, I am going to do all the actions my fucking self.

setup a vola room with a few b/tards and upload the pics and choose one you feel comfy with to do it.

i mean, that is literally what you're doing.

>I am not ask anyone to do anything for me
>All I am asking is a ficking question

you see the irony, right?

You're making this harder than it needs to be, next time you see her, show her a pic and tell her if she doesn't let you take your own set of pics, that you're going to tell her man and your whole family she tried to touch you when no one was looking, NOW SHARE A FUCKING PIC MAN SO MANY FUCKING PEOPLE HAVE TRIED TO GIVE YOU IDEAS AND YOU'RE ALL, DUUUUURRRR NO THAT WON'T WORK. WELL THEN FUCK YOU FAGGOT, WE ARE WORKING FOR FREE WHEN YOU PROLLY DON'T EVEN HAVE ANY GOOD DAMN PICS, FUCK!!!!!!!!!! seriously irritated with this fucking that, no one reply anymore, let this fag shit 404

feds have bigger things to handle, like more ideas in how to trick the people and stop black people for playing loud music

GUY, WHAT IF IT DOESNT WORK AND SHE TELLS MY FAMILY MEMBER (HER BF) WE ARE GONNA FUCKING END OF FIGHTING AND CRAZY SHIT AND MY WHOLE FAMILY WILL KNOW AND THINK BAD OF ME

I fucking need something that doesn't expose me what don't you've get. I've seen so many people do it here on Sup Forums before and I am knew to this, that is why I am asking.

that's your problem, manbaby. post pics or figure it out yourself.

Fucking beta fag detected

If you can't learn from others literally showing you what they did then fucking lurk moar

OP here, HERE IS YOUR STUPID PICTURE

U KNO WHAT, FUCK YOU, FUCK THIS THREAD. YOU'RE A FUCKING TEENFAG THAT WANTS TO JUST HAVE A THREAD GO LONGER THAN 4 REPLIES SO YOU ARE DRAGGING THIS ALONG. WE HAVE TRIED TO HELP AND YOU STILL WON'T DELIVER, FUCK YOU TWAT! YOU HAVE NO PICS, THIS STORY IS FUCKING FAKE, AND I'M NOT DOING THIS ANYMORE. I'VE TRIED THREE TIMES TO HELP YOU AND YOU DON'T EVEN PAY ONE. FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK YOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.

FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT

I don't know why everyone is acting so difficult. It is literally gonna benefit all you guys, when I get the pics j will share all of them on here because she is so fucking hot and we can all bust together to her

If she's that scared of the pictures being leaked, she won't tell anyone. Just make sure your threats are actually decent, and not just something like "i'll post them picswap.net"

For inspiration, a few months ago an angry ex boyfriend printed out nudes of his past girlfriend and stuck them to lamp posts all around the city centre..Everyone in your city seeing her naked isn't a bad threat.

>when i get the pics
>when
don't even have them, what a shock

What a crock of shit, now your sorry doesn't match the pic. You said it was from her mans phone you fag. This is saved from online..... Jesus Christ kid, grow up

Hey cunt, I posted her pics like several months ago and I swear to my life it reached up to 500 replies on the /S/ board in 1 day CUNT BITCH FAGGOT

That was a fucking fake OP dickhead I am the real deal.

no, i'm the real OP. that is a for real picture.

No I'M Dirty Dan!

I'm getting real tired of this shit.

Spiderman thread

SHOW ME THE PAY THEN FAGGOT!!!!!! YOU LYING PIECE OF BRUNT TAINT!!!!! WHY DID YOU POST THEN SO EASILY THERE AND NOT HERE? HMM? I'M SORRY, TAKE THE BIG BLACK WARTY HOG COCK OUT OF YOUR MOUTH YOU INBRED CAGNEY!!!!! YOU HAVE NO PICS AND ARE LOOKING FOR ANSWERS HERE? FUCK OFF. NO MORE HELP FOR YOU YA HOMO. GO FUCK YOURSELF FOR MAKING THE HARD WILLING POSTERS OF B WASTE THEIR FUCKING TIME ON YOU. I HOPE THAT JESUS COMES BACK FROM THE DEAD AND FUCKS YOU WITH THE SPLINTERS FROM HIS CROSS WHILE SLAPPING YOUR FACE WITH THE WHISTLING HANDS OFF THE ALMIGHTY

I'm outta here, fuck this kid

This is just the worst fucking thread

That's her

too late for that shit, faggot. post nudes or eat spideys.