This is sweetchan from yesterday, the trans femanon who posted yesterday and promised boob pics today...

This is sweetchan from yesterday, the trans femanon who posted yesterday and promised boob pics today. Does Sup Forums still want to see my tits?

Pic related: that's me in the picture

Other urls found in this thread:

oglaf.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no we do not want to see you ugly body go back to your pit and die

Sweetchan! It's the OP from last night here. Definitely still up to seeing your boobs

You sound mad. Maybe you should go find something fun to do and relax or something.

Yay :D I'm helping my girlfriend setup her Xbox so it'll take me a second. Keep the thread alive for me please :)

Sure thing sweetheart

Bump

Your ass is disgusting and you're mentally ill

Until Sweetchan gets back, I guess this'll be an olgaf comics thread

>trans
>femanon

ignore the hate sexy

What the shit pic didn't post

Sorry if you guys don't like these I'm just keeping the thread alive and this is what I had handy

My doctors and my therapists all seem to think I'm not mentally ill. The DSM V says I'm not mentally ill. Even if I was though, what's so disgusting about being sick again?? Have you ever looked at someone with cancer and told them they are ugly and should kill themselves since they don't have hair like you expect the average person to have?

>shitposting
>on my Sup Forums

I love oglaf :D Still trying to help with the xbox

I've yet to see a comic from them that I haven't enjoyed

I am cam girl, comment my show pls

pegue.net/9ulC

moar

I actually like the comics. They have a good kind of humor.

Keep posting or show us the source.

PD: GJ user

That was obviously a bot.

There is a watermark in each one, but only people who don't like cum in their mouths can see it.

>No timestamp in photo.
Do you think we are fools user?

I only have a couple more saved on my phone :/

Get out of this thread you damned bot. This thread is for Sweetchan, and Oglaf comics until she gets back

>you think we are fools

Respect my blindness-kin gender. You able-kin scum!

theses are fracking sweet dude
like Ft. McMurray bro
what are these called?

Oglaf is either the artist or the site or both. Also this is my last one. I'll try and find more though

I'll add a timestamp when i take my boob photo. I'll make sure the table you can sort of see in the original photo is behind me in the new photo.

meh that bot is keeping the thread alive so its nbd

sorry im taking such a fucking eternity. I will deliver I promise.

>skeleton waiting on OP.jpg

Alright, I'll wait. But you will be known as the biggest faggot by me if you don't deliver.

thanks

No worries, I've waited longer for less than this

I'm getting real tired of this shit.

Spiderman thread

Source for the comic
oglaf.com/

Wait! I have more comics! Don't spiderman me bro

Bump

homo erectus

>the trans femanon who posted yesterday and promised boob pics today
Does this mean that you were born with a penis?
Just curious I want to know if you have actual female tits or some artificial op-chem blend o' bags o' silicone and fat. Thanks for the honesty.

This is the Venom of fuck off Spider-dweeb. He protects this thread from the shenanigans of spiderman

Sweetchan did you abandon us?

I have actual tits. No implants. I wasn't born with them but they are physiologically identical to cis female boobs. I produce milk and everything. My nipples get hard and they are super sensitive and fun to play with.

pics of titties coming now

Alright I'm assuming thread is dead. Either Sweetchan won't deliver or she forgot about us

Nevermind lol

Sorry for the shitty look/quality of the photo. I was rushing cause I didn't want you guys to think I'd abandoned you. They aren't that good looking in this pic but tits are tits I guess.

I'll try to take another and post it, this time I won't use the very first pic I take either. Maybe they will look nicer

go away, I'm enjoying this oglaf spam

Sure thing sweetheart

Sorry m8 but that was only for until she got back

Post full body pic.

Fuck it might as well post some more while she takes pics

post them all i don't even like traps but i'm lurkin this thread for this

I would but I need to lose weight. I've been exercising and stuff. I'll do a full body once I get my weight back down to 120-130 again.

Actually I have to leave for now. Family member/hospital thing I need to handle. I'll be back at some point and I'll post under sweetchan again. I'll wear the same necklace then. That might be a few weeks or more, but I promise I will post them.

You guys can tell me if my full body shots look good when I post them later. Will give me an incentive to stick with my exercise routine :)

Love you guys

Alright, I hope to see you again Sweetchan! Love ya babe

i love the heavier ones

Aww thanks :)

I'll take some before and after versions for my fullbody post. When I post my full body shot in a few weeks youll see me heavy and skinny then, assuming I can stomach posting the heavier pic. I'm 5'8" and I feel like a fatass if I'm over 135 lbs :/

I'm sure you're beautiful! If you're 5'8" then I don't think you'd look fat until you hit around 190-200. I'm 6' and I weigh 170 and I only have a little bit of belly

Damn! This is a long ass thread!