Hey Sup Forums, I had two unmarked cruisers park outside my house on the opposite side of the street today...

Hey Sup Forums, I had two unmarked cruisers park outside my house on the opposite side of the street today. One out of uniform officer went up to my front door, the other hid around a shed and walked up on the side of the house with a walkie talkie, prepared to tackle anyone who was attempting to escape. Me being 18 and having dealt with robbers before thought these were robbers but they werent, they looped around front. left and met my neighbor who was concerned with what was going on.

They didn't know who lived here, asked who lived here, the response was parents and two children. Then they asked what kind of cars the parents drive.

Sup Forums I don't know what to do. Is it because of the kik shit? I stopped that. gg

tell me anything. im freaking out.

Other urls found in this thread:

bleachbit
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Also I had called the local police department after asking about the two unmarked cruisers and the officers who were surrounding the house.

I told them if they wanted to talk to me I'd be there. But they haven't been back. They were here 1:30 est now its 4:23

is this the end Sup Forums? I want to be remembered as the biggest pussy.

live stream yourself getting v&

might consider it. i hope im not fucked.

its not bait dude, this just happened and im freaking out.

I had called the station though and they said they may be making their rounds. I gave them my full name etc.

bump

you better start learning russian

where you live

CT

I got friends in the east lyme pd, can find out whats up but you'd need to come off your info shrug

Calm down fuck ass, they just had the wrong house. If they wanted to lock you up, they would have done it. And if they were trying to surveil you, they wouldn't have sent 2 uniformed cops to skulk around your yard.
You're literally fine

I bet they gave you a good spook though

Why did you call the station?

That's suspicious

Nice try, the police.

hahah got me, come by the station for your prize

O shit guyz I think they got the OP

Ya'll handin' out prizes, now??

What will I get?

What kik shit are you talking about man? Like some other user said if they wanted you they would have taken you

You get to meet Sting

6 years of prison and a recognition as a sex offender.

well you already get invited to the local community center every Halloween don't you?

you wouldn't want to know why you had police officers investigating your house?

OP here, I was texting pics of my cockanballs to fems of questionable age

I'm sure they were just looking for a nigger, calm down.....unless you're a nigger.

shoot them. they have to id.

>This has been a prank from your local police station, please stay safe and have a good day

You'll be fucked soon enough. Good luck with the prison rape.

charge them with trespassing lol

>They didn't know who lived here

IP address. You're fucked.

How did you get into contact with them? Did you know them personally?

You're a moron. Plz die in a fire.

couldve been robbers, he had to inform the police

in fact, by giving them his information he shows his trust in the law enforcement of his country and shows he is willing to comply, giving them no reason to shoot him like he's a black dude

He got nudes from some underage autistic girl.

Oh shit trips tell the tail of a guy who dun goofed

whoever is reading this should share pics with the whole sim

Know a guy who got 6 years because a 17 year old sent two pictures to him on his cell phone and her mother found out.

6 years, dude hadn't even touched her or anything and it's not like a 17 year old is a 8 year old.

When police are summoned to a residence they consider the crime the individual is suspected of having committed. For an infraction, the visit is a door knock. For a misdemeanor they will generally serve a warrant. For felonies they will serve a warrant by breaching the residence with a tactical team.

Any plain cloths officers may be trying to determine or confirm the location of a suspect. In which case they will leave or return with the proper response.

you're welcome monte :)

They don't have the wrong house, nobody lives really around me besides old people. it's this house and its what i get for being in kik groups dude. drop box shit too. dont go into shit without a vpn, dont click on links.

They went around my house and were looking into doors and stuff and knocking.
They had police prepared to tackle someone if they tried to escape

I called my station to try to figure out why but they said they were just "doing their rounds and if they need to they'll be back"

they didnt get me.

kik groups. drop boxes man, i was 17 going into 18 at the time of all this. im 18 now.

im not a nigger. im just freaking out because its either about me and my internet activity or about how my dad may have hit a kid in the pitch black on the wrong side of the road on a bike who went after him.
But like its weird, they didnt know who lived here, asked what my parents vehicles looked like and had one guy in the back with a walkie talkie incase there were escapees.

i know man

they didnt know who I am or who lives here.

called the local police department, didnt actually talk to them, thought they were robbers and ignored them

they knocked the front door and had a guy coming around the back....
so what I got from this is they're looking to see if it's the right house, which it probably is and then they're coming.

This

britbong if you're reading this that Roo girl you talked to wants you back babyyyy

tell britbong to share the pics he got from calmingly

Why is it suspicious to ask them why officers are sneaking around his house?
In fact in this case, the police are the ones acting suspiciously.

By calling the station he lets them know what those two are up to while "just making their rounds"

bleach your shit

bleachbit org/

Alright. I'm going to help you out. I'm a Linden. I'm inivisible in Korea right now because there were reports of a man threatening to kill himself. You linked yourself to this thread. Big mistake. I checked you name in the database and you're marked as "under watch" with the admin logs. That means your chat logs are being saved for potential help with police work.

Your best bet is to delete your account and remake under a VPN.

Dude being 17 is not a excuses for looking at pizza are you legit retarded?

I had a similar thing happen to me. I didn't have a car at the time, so the officers didn't think anyone was home.

1.5 weeks later and I wake up to pounding on the door just as the sunlight is showing in the sky just after 6am. My parents let them in and they are told where my room is where they swiftly barge in and pin me on my bed face-down while they cuffed me and started tearing apart my room searching for and collecting any computers/phones/flash drives/cds/etc.

I can't say that trying to wipe your shit isn't a good idea, but it isn't too difficult to tell if a large amount of shit on a computer has only recently gone missing...

Don't worry about it. If they ever come back, just stay in your house until they leave. They can't enter without permission unless they have a warrant.

So... What happened?

and what happened after that?

what if they come in with a warrant?

also im shipping out to the airforce... fuck me.

what happened afterwards

>what if they come in with a warrant?
well, then you're fucked

>im shipping out to the airforce

not anymore lol

im considering an heroing if I have to.

How long after the supposed incident with KIK did the show up? Like a week? Month?

months consecutively though along with db

tell ellie to shut the fuck up

start digging under your house and make an escape tunnel like el chapo

>dad hits kid on bike
>asks for what vehicles your parents drive

There's your fucking answer.

but like, the fbi already came and talked to my dad about it, so they already know. this must be a different case.

I called though and brought up my address asking why there were cops around my property

I know right, what the fuck. Hit and run is definitely top of the list. Police dont give a fuck about dropbox/kik shit unless its reported directly.

>this

Sounds like they are looking for someone else you paranoid fuck. God i hope you really arent shipping out. The mil is gonna make you more of a basket case then you already are.

but what if they have internet history.

Which it would be because he's on Second Life and everybody is a tumor.

How would they suddenly know to target you, the police arent just monitoring everyones internet constantly. Idiot. This is b8 anyway why would the FBI investigate a hit and run.

They definitely wouldnt be coming around just for a few downloads. You must have some serious pizza on your hands if they are after you.

youd have to be making/distributing large quantities of really small pizzas. Like 8"/microwave pizzas

i didn't distribute just checked out db and kik and did some internet history on those sites if u know what i mean. i wiped it, fuck all this human experience but this is fucked.

but yes two fbi guys came over and spoke with my dad when it happened.

Perhaps your dad isn't the man you thought he was.

Have you moved since then? Perhaps they're still investigating it. Also you were home alone so if it was about you then it wouldn't have gone down like that. At least I would assume.

i didnt answer though, they didnt have a warrant. they could be getting one and coming back.

You're fine. It had nothing to do with you. Police don't sneak around a place and not make an attempt to enter unless they are chasing someone through the yard or received a tip about the wrong address/or just screwed up and went to the wrong address.

If they were staking your house they would have stayed in their cars. If they wanted to speak to you they would have come to the door. So relax. And cut it out with the pizza.

Seriously unless you're distributing or downloading mass amounts of cheesey goodness you're probably being paranoid as fuck and thisIs the case.

So what did the supposed spooks say to your dad

>i just checked out db and kik
>two fbi guys came over and spoke with my dad
This is total bullshit. It takes way more than that to get the FBI on your back.

Nigga. If they're asking for your parents vehicles then I highly doubt this is about you. I can't think of any reason why they would ask that if it was about you.

they were investigators. They didnt have uniforms on and were just in like a military style clothing like cargo pants and a teeshirt with either writing or or full navy blue. they had badges apparently. My neighbor came out and told them about how there was a robbery there and he was watching out. They asked him
1. They didn't know who lived there
2. Two guys entered, one up the driveway to the front door the other around the clubhouse to the back. The guy at the front door knocked the other stayed on the other side hiding incase I was to escape, they'd catch me or something. I ignored the front door and thought they were robbers again.
I've confronted a robber in the past but yeah.

fuck monte

I hope this is b8 really cause if it isn't, you should definitely get a DS and play brain training or something. You seem really really slow.

The parents vehicles weren't home, the driveway was empty.

the speaking with the dad happened a while back when they pulled up and spoke with my dad about the incident.

also the front door guy came around to the back door, knocked on it and peered through it covering over his eyes with his hands to see inside

No shit. That's why they asked.

its ok OP dont freak out being a police officer for the state of California i can say that they probably had the wrong address. believe me, they would have come knocking on the door first respectfully and told you what they where arresting you for... i think you should be ok though

>says they were fbi
>military style clothing
>cargo shorts.
What in the everloving fuck.
I mean if anything they sound more like marshals or undercover cops

What did the "fbi agents" say to your dad

they already knew his car if they came to the house when he was home before. I dont know why two other dudes showed up not knowing who resided here.

i ignored the knocks and hid with my brother. they were looking. I didn't answer. I dont know what they were up to.

nothing they y were just interested about the situation as a whole. they were curious what happened and all that. but they'd know him. So these guys must be coming for something else or wrong address. they stayed for about 7-8 mins. I have them on surveillance cam

Probably because the cars weren't there and wanted to make sure they had the right house. Also you mentioned robberies around there and maybe that has something to do with it. They weren't there and you were, maybe it looked suspicious? None of this sounds remotely related to what you did.

You call a lawyer not ask idiots on the internet for help

What fucking situation.
What fucking questions did they ask
What are you even fucking talking about.
Why cant you give me some full answers instead of dancing around questions like a scary ass nigga

What's your name and address op? I'll look into it for you real quick.

Dude if they came to arrest you or investigate you, they would've had a warrant. There's no reason for them to be there without one if it was related to you.

Right?

>ok boys, you're gonna waste time and resources and go knock on the guys door. Peek in his windows too. Make sure everyone sees you too

I still think it's nothing to do with you. If they were interested in you for online 'reasons', they would not have gone to house, peaked in windows, skulked around the place, banged on door and LEFT. The procedure for arresting/searching an individual suspected of online 'activities' is to knock then bust in door and disable suspect, serve warrant for search, search immediately for devices capable of storing online 'material'. This is to avoid giving suspect any prior warning , giving suspect advance warning and thus time to securely destroy 'evidence'.

then why were they there?
We have cameras installed at our house to watch for robbers after I confronted a robber two years ago.

So everything is recorded on camera, though I don't think I'll need to show it. but yah know.

My little bro woke me up saying there was a man at the door knocking. I went and looked out my bathroom window to see a bald man with sunglasses on his head, fit. knocking. I thought at first it was another robbery or his car broke down.

His car was parked across the street from my house and I watched in my living room windows, also everything is on the second floor. I didn't know there was a second guy until my brother pointed it out.
But the guy left the front and disappeared. I had went to the 2nd bathroom and locked the window incase it was a robber.

So I saw them across the street, possibly talking with my neighbor but then I had noticed that one of them had the charger type bumper on the front, to ram people off etc. but they were full silver chargers it appeared to be, unmarked. the guys werent wearing uniforms besides cargo pants and navy shirts with badges apparently.

After that I had called my neighbor curious about what had happened, he filled me in that he was wondering why officers were outside my house and that it was weird.

They didnt know who lived there

my neighbor told them that we had problem with burglars and that there is parents and two kids

then the cops asked for what cars the parents drove. but they were very secretive about releasing any info.

From there they disappeared and I checked my camera reocrdings to see what might be going on. I had seen one guy go to the front door and another go around the side of the house, stationed with a walkie talkie. the front door guy spends time in the front but rotates to the back following my dog. my dog cowers on the steps as both guys are on my back porch looking into the house. and leave they then go to my neighbors and all.

That's all.

Great job repeating everything all over again, do you have a learning disability?

how do you even wipe a phone? im curious because Im pretty certain you cant even access the filesystem of an apple device

Still doesnt answer wtf you were talking about with some situation and two apparent fbi agents talking to your dad.

If this isnt shit bait then they had the wrong house. Sounds like marshals or undercover cops like i said before.

You can access samsung just fine
Worst case magnet and say it took water

What's your kik?