He ruined the fucking show

he ruined the fucking show

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Qouz05iKv0o
youtu.be/X15It4sYLRI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The writers didnt help either. After season one, i mean.

season 2 was superb. Fuck you this is the best drama HBO has put out, stick to GOT

Babbys first drama

he didn't really have anything to do after season 2 but i'm glad they didn't shove in president grant or some shit like they did with hell on wheels

Reddit's first shitpost

Swin-gen

I stopped half way through 2nd season. Couldn't understand what the fuck they were talking about.

Forgot to call op a cocksucker

President Grants is in Hell on Wheels?

You make me fucking sick. Your disgusting pleb sensibilities obstructed you from experiencing the finest series of television ever made. Get the fuck off this board, your reddit is leaking

god damn hoopleheads in this thread

>I'm an idiot.

>i suck cock by choice

[in extremely Wu voice] COCKSUCKER

great show, loved when hearst got there and how al stopped being a bad guy so much as everyone had had their squabbles but were united against hearst

Bullock was a good charactrer
Sure he was an annoying faggot, but Joannie, Trixie, Bullock's wife, Jane were worst by leaps and bounds

derp i guess bullock was friends with roosevelt, but yeah they shoehorned grant into hell on wheels. my mom watches it, it's pretty fucked

youtu.be/Qouz05iKv0o

What they were talking about? Kidney stones and a dead kid fir 80% of every episode.

And when they wanted the show to be at all interesting for a few minutes, they tried to turn Deadwood into a real town.

I just started this yesterday
Does manwoman Jane get any better?
I fucking hate her manliness, it's unnerving

youtu.be/X15It4sYLRI

There were no bad characters in Deadwood, but of course the best was Buffalo Bill