White women are the best looking women on earth with latinas being a close second. Prove me wrong

white women are the best looking women on earth with latinas being a close second. Prove me wrong.

>if you say asians, you like anime, you're a bernie sanders supporter, you browse reddit and you've contemplated going vegan within the last 2 years

I like white and Hispanic girls and I'm a vegetarian. Am I cool enough for you, boss? blondes don't do it for me though, only brunettes

I agree for once user

While white women are the best looking overall, they are also the most moraless out of the women. They have no sense of honesty, truth or a soul. They always and forever will look after themselves and what is best for themselves. They do not feel any emotion or care at the root of it for anything but themselves. They do not sacrifice, they do not provide, they do not even cook or keep a household worthy anymore while the man provides constantly for them

I say asian and you are completely right, but I'm not contemplating going vegan, i am already, fml right?

What the fuck did this white bitch do to you? Fucked you up son

nah, fuck taylor

>fuck taylor
how I wish that were a possibility

is she mixed with something else? Her eyes look like she has some kind of different blood in her, like 1/8th or something

you have my blessings user

Can't tell if you're actually asking but according to her she is russian and german and some other shit

nah I was just asking because her eyes look kind of hispanic to me

Probably not considering her heritage stems from europe, but hey you never know

>tatts
get that trash out of here

idk OP, she's pretty hot

Personally, I like my curry.

did someone say latinas?

Problem is almost all of them become fat as shit once they have a kid. They have horrible fattening carb laden diets. But in their prime, oh yeah fucking hot as fuck.

White girls get even better looking with weight gain. That can not be said about any other race of women.

>wanting a fat girl
kys

Lol fuck no

You right.

>Asian wife
>vegetarian
>considering vegan
And in m night shamalayan ending
>nigger

they're also the craziest tho

well except for latinas but thats a different, less life threatening crazy