Well Sup Forums this is it...

well Sup Forums this is it, ive been completely cucked by the only person who's ever loved me for some guy who is basically a chad, im this close to ending it all. i have no friends and in general i feel like we as a species would be better off without me, she's just said that she prefers going out with him and i just feel like if i finally did it no-one would even care or miss me, i just feel expendable and replaceable, like i was there to be with her for a while and now that my time with her is done shes gone to be with someone else, like once someones had their fun with me they can just go to someone else and just leave me behind, sorry for wasting your time on my retarded sad post Sup Forums, its just here is the only place i feel like anyone will even give two fucks about me, thanks for reading my shit

Can we at least see her user?

If you really tie the value of your life to the opinions of another person rather than personal achievement then maybe you really are better off dead.

save all your money and rape chad

cheer up user, open the next door :D

Worry about your self fuck everyone else keep your head up fag

He's just probably got a bigger dick.

sorry its just in general ive been waiting for an opportunity like this to open up, ive wanted to end it all for a while but i just havent had the balls or reason to do it, and now its hit me about how i could finally be doing myself a service by ending it. also i would bring up personal achievements but i have literally zero, sorry for wasting your time

thanks user

Man here what you do, if you don't have a job, get one, bank that money by living cheap. Save up enough money that you can live comfortably, involve yourself with groups, community stuff, go volunteer at the VA, or boys and girls club, make use of your time and forget her. I've been where you are and man.... I'm glad I didn't go out like that. I now have a beautiful daughter and loving wife. Just let her go, she isn't someone out value of she did that to you Sup Forumsro. Work hard, save money, live every day for YOU. But don't fucking kill yourself over a girl. She may have been a blessing to you. Now go fund someone who will care about you and love you for you

thank you for the support user

Serious answer:

Stop placing value on yourself based off of others opinions of you.

Also, you're only cucked if you stay with her. Fuck that, stand up and place value in yourself and leave her - fuck cheaters.

Know that you are worth more than that.

Finally, it's time to stop moping. There are lessons in everything - sure you can feel sad, it's part of life sometimes, but make sure you learn the lesson that's coming with it.

Have a good life user, don't give up.

Also, pic very much related.

I rather be a satisfied lonely person. Then having a sea ship full of friends and being on an emotional rollercoaster

Get your mind off her and pick up a hobby or something, preferably one that betters you. Learn a skill, start working out, that sort of thing

It happens to all guys, user. You have two choices now:
>end it all
>open your eyes
Let this be what finally teaches you the true nature of women and use this new knowledge to your advantage in the future.

thank you so much for the advice user, ill try to live like that, its just she still wants to be friends and it kinda gets me upset seeing her new bf just kinda their in her messages calling her "baby" and a load of other shit, y'know. idk why she'd want to be friends with me, but she does. i still want to be friends but i really have no idea on the situation, thank you so much for telling me this though, it really does mean a lot to know i have someone supporting me.

Mate, I feel for you, I really do. It was a shitty thing for her to do but at least you found out what kind of person she really is.

I know that's of little comfort right now.

But life is hard. Being a grown up is hard. Being a grown up means that we pick ourselves up, dust ourselves down and get on with it.

By all means, have a cry. It's not a weakness to cry, get it out of your system. But don't linger there. You've got to get on with life. Don't check out early. That's the cowards way and she wouldn't give a shit anyway.

All power to you my friend.

thank you for the advice and support user

thanks for telling me how to deal with this situation, i love all you people on this thread and all on Sup Forums in general, you guys genuinely are the best community on the internet i dont give fucks what the rest of the internet says about us because no matter what we say/do to one another, hating each other and our selves, we will always be here for each other more than any other place online, thanks to all of you people. I love you all

Don't do that to yourself, as much as you want to be friends now, later you will most likely drift apart. Your want for friendship is your brain trying to convince you there's something left, you can get her back, if your gonna talk to her still, be distant as fuck.... Cause what she is also doing its trying to keep you around for someone to fall on if this new fag doesn't work out, best of luck user, always consult your Sup Forumsfam before doing something like offing yourself

Ur better than that bro. Now go get some rebound pussy and post pics :p

Don't worry about it.

I've been struggling with the idea of self worth for a while; all I could feel was that I had zero applicable skills, and no real direction.

Just get out there and try stuff. Like another user said, go volunteer in something, go study some random course that sounds interesting, go try different types of jobs, see if anything sticks.

That's what I did man, and I'm feeling so much happier and like I have a purpose.

Just a keep walking OP, I can't stress that enough. It WILL get better

thanks for the help, as i said in the previous post i love each and every one of you, thanks for helping me through this, genuinely i feel happy knowing ive always got you guys for support, thanks and i love you

If she left you then she doesn't matter anymore. Their opinion only counts if they love you.

thank you too for the help, its a real shame to hear someone as amazing as you is struggling with self worth but we all have our ups and downs in life dont we?

thanks all you guys, its just this time last year i was also feeling suicidal and then she came into my life, for once i felt happy with myself, and now iv'e just been dumped and immediately replaced by some long haired faggot who plays melee competitively

If you kill yourself, you're not doing the world a favor, you're doing her a favor cause then she gets to post shit to get pitty, fuck that cunt! Hope she gets dragon herpes and shits out a porcupine.

Cheers user, this ones on the house

Time, OP. You have to let the pain fade out. Otherwise your using bad judgement. Don't beta out over someone who didn't value you. It's a cop out.

Fuck that bitch. Get fit and get a cooler chick and see how she likes it user! I believe in you bro!

Value yourself. You must have at some point to have gotten this far. In some sense.

We love you long time OP

you really should you are one off from trips

There's a capture where the guy waits for his girl to move out and then heros. It's such a crappy ending OP. Not worth it.

to everyone whos plated in this thread, thank you all so fucking much, not once have i ever felt so supported and loved by a community, i genuinely tearing up now, thank you all, i love you all

I'm not OP but I came her to post relatively the same thing. Thank you guys! Here is a random pic for you guys

Bro don't let her choices in life affect your life, just move on! Read a book, do some sports, work on some projects, etc... Life is not just a pair of titties...

Most importantly though, if you want true joy and peace in life, you can only find it in who's image you have been created, so meditate on his word and ask him to guide you in your life. Pick up a New Testament and start reading it, I promise it will speak directly to your heart and transform your inner being in ways you won't understand. Bible says the Word of God is alive!

Don't worry dude, I'm in my late twenties and I've never had a girl friend, it doesn't bother me in the slightest. Don't dwell on these thoughts.