Tomorrow I'm going to take MDMA in the form of pills, and I'm a worrisome person...

Tomorrow I'm going to take MDMA in the form of pills, and I'm a worrisome person. What are the chances of people dying from this shit? Are OD's likely? I'm not worried about overheating, just MDMA poisoning or some shit.
Aside from overheating, how do I not die on MDMA?

Research your drugs first fuck with Sup Forums probably won't help. Get a test kit make sure it's MDMA and not bath salts. Drink water and be prepared for M dick. Research shit before using it

NYPA, stupid fuck.

Search "psyched substance" on youtube. You're welcome.

You'll be fine, its like one of the safest drugs out there, you wont die OP dont worry.

newfag

How do people usually die? What should I be looking out for? Can't you be allergic to it?

I'm assuming this is your first time?

1. Research your shit, test it. You have to know how much MD is in there, and if it's actually MD
2. Don't take to much. As it's your first time, I recommend 1 mg per kg of body weight. If you're amerifat, do the conversions yourself cause I'm lazy af.
3. Be patient. MDMA can take aynywhere between 15 minutes and an hour and a half to kick in. DO NOT take any extra before it kicks in, cause it will most likely kick at the same time as your previous dose, which you don't want if it's your first time.
4. Keep hydrated. No alcohol, drink water. If you're rolling to hard, drink some soda, or eat something sugary, it will kinda slow you down.
5. Sit down, relax and enjoy the feels. Try as much things as possible and find out what feels good.

Enjoy bro, I've been using MDMA for a couple of years now, and I've never had a bad night while rolling.

Just shut the fuck up and eat the pill you faggot

As for people dying, overheating and pills laced with other drugs are literally the only things you can die from, and both can be easily avoided.

you can od with mdma but you'll need at least 1g for that. In pills it's usually a quarter of a gram (if you're not getting fucked) and you can trust your drug dealer for not making you pay the same price for more drugs
So just don't eat a lot of these

And don't overthink during the trip, goddamnit

and of course water, lots of it

Be sure to eat a banana and drink orange juice before. Or maybe it was drink orange juice after. Either way, do it, it helps.

If you're worrying this much, MDMA might not be for you. It made my anxiety act up like crazy, and while I was being really talkative, I was being a fucking nervous weirdo at the same time. This has been the case every time I've tried it, and the higher the dose, the worse it becomes.

You're not gonna OD, and drinking water is a good thing regardless so that's a good idea. If you're like me, make sure you're with a good friend who's like you in demeanor and attitude. That's the only time I've ever actually had a lot of fun doing it.

If you're not sure, just say no because that shit is out of style anyway.

Order a test kit from Amazon to make sure it's MDMA and not Fentanyl. I lot of people have died lately from that.

I thought that was only used to cut heroin.

Lol, read the OP again.

Alright faggot, have fun thinking that in the ER.

Test it faggot, you never know what kinda crap you eat. I once thought i had MDMA, then it was MDA with ketamine... fucked up shit i can tell u....

So test it unless you're in Russian roulette :D

There is more ppl dying from falling off horses or peanuts allergy than from overdosing MDMA. At low dose it helps curing ppl suffering from PTSD. As you might dance more easily under MDMA, be sure to drink enough water throughout the trip (but not as much as Anna Wood). Ofc since this is a entactogen dont mix it with SSRI's nor MAOI's (no alcohol or DXM).

the jews are coming.

if you're nervous, you'll get less enjoyment

First time i tried MDMA i also took half a pill of Ecstasy. Snorting it will make the effects come quicker, in only a few minutes, but it will also last for a shoter amount of time. MDMA is one of the safest drugs around. Search up "Psyched Substance" on youtube, and fint the "How to MDMA" video where he goes in depth on what to do, how to do it and if you should or not.

I personally would reccomend that shit to everyone. its the shit

i think more people drink too much water on mdma rather than too little, because of the fear of dehydration

Lol ok. I'm done with drugs anyway since I'm an adult. I'm glad I was born early enough to enjoy drugs without dying.

mdma is the main ingredient in ecstasy. you know this, right?

yes of course, im just saying my first dose was huge af, in case OP is afraid of ODing

Only deaths from mdma ive heard of wasnt even caused by the mdma. rather their fear of dehydration and thus drinking too much water ang getting waterpoisoned