Anything that's cute, adorable, and/or beautiful asian girls, clothed or naked. I'll drop 5 of the better ones I have

Anything that's cute, adorable, and/or beautiful asian girls, clothed or naked. I'll drop 5 of the better ones I have.

Also, is there any danger to posting a dropbox link in Sup Forums? Are people able to get any information off you and fuck you over?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WfzUjyDDyl0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

2/5

3/5

4/5

5/5

ALMOST EVERY ASIAN I SEE IS FUCKING CUTE.
Sorry I can't help with pics, but have my bump

I'll keep posting some as I find them. Need to expand my folder to 1k pics. Just need some help from the pros

>1k
Hey dude, I don't even have 5 pictures of extremely cute Asians. r u ok

Not all of them are "extremely cute". But I've got about 600 now. Willing to drop a dropbox link to them all if
1: It's safe, idk what kind of info anons can get and fuck me over with if I do, and
2: I'm able to expand it with some good material

Sounds like you're one of many who got in contacted with yellow fever. Who it came to be?

please post the dropbox link

>tfw you'll never have cute submissive asian gf

Depends on how you define yellow fever. I'd be lying if I said they weren't a preference, but I certainly wouldn't only date/sleep with asian girls

Well, of course you wouldn't just date/sleep////fuckthelivingshitoutof Asian women. You gotta taste every other flavor in the world.

she looks like Tracer... or Mei

>gotta taste every other flavor in the world
kek. New goal, fam. thanks

It's a mei cosplay

It's Mei. I don't know how you can confuse her with Tracer. The hairstyle, maybe, but the iconic blue tank top is pretty.. iconic.

she's beautiful

Where the fuck do you get these pictures?

Saved over from a few Sup Forums threads a long-ass time ago along with some facebook pages i follow

>Facebook pages I follow
Yoooo nigga, what

FB pages probably account for about half of my pics here tbh. Lots of them get reported though so I gotta find more

These Facebook pages just post Asians?

Yea the one that gave me the most was called "Asian girls are the closest thing we have to anime girls" but they either changed their name or got removed from reports. There's a few good ones still running though

Ever had an Asian girlfriend before?

Can't say I have. Closest I had was a mexi-girl that looked like she had some kind of asian decent in there. Maybe like 1/4 or 1/8th but definitely wouldn't consider her asian.

Ah, that's a real let down. You got a 5.5 penis dude?

Pretty sure that's exactly my length too. 5.5-6, somewhere around there, why?

I have no idea why I'm asking that fam. I just want to keep this bread alive for a lil while. I don't have much Asian pics, have to go through this shitty device. Deleted at least 100 pictures cause I was ashamed of myself.

Well I appreciate it. I'm actually surprised Sup Forums isn't flooding this type of thread. Figure there's a lot of asian lovers on this board

As am I.Most of the time when I'm here, there's usually an Asian thread going on. But yet again, I don't really hangout here either. I'll try to see if I can have any pictures.

*see if I have any

Korean ladies are nice

OP's personal fave

We need to keep this thread alive.

hnnnggggggggg

>60 frames
You are god-like.

Marina nagasawa is the queen of cute

Imagine putting your dick in her tight lil vag. That would be amazing. Anymore info about her?

would slip dick between deez lips doe

that is certainly one of the most cute asian girls I've seen. holy shit

Shes 21, but she has the face and ass of a 12 year old. She has some really good youtube stuff...

Yhe this little asian is fucking perf! Just imagine if she was into rapeplay and shit. Daaaamn!

And some more

link to her yt pls

She does cosplay too!

moar plz

Holy shit. She does look like a fucking twelvie.

who is that one cute girl? i think she is a cosplayer and white

Sup Forums, where anons ask about other anons' dick sizen and it doesn't seem remotely gay.

>next up: are traps really gay? Her penis is feminine to me.

Yo that's gay.

why does this turn me on so much?

Come on man, fapping to traps is totally straight case they are girls.. with penises, girls nonetheless.

youtu.be/WfzUjyDDyl0

You did say anything thats cute....

That's gay.

I'm also trying to find out.

Heres all her info, plus a sweet ass pic

No
stop it. get some help

ty man

How is it gay though? Not like we're talking about assfucking men here.

No, you can post from dropbox.

Can I put my dick n it?

Hey man even if we're talking about assfucking I don't think my sexuality should be judged by such a simple impulsive deed.

Just because I dont fuck women doesn't mean I'm not straight. Sucking dick isn't what makes you gay, man.

Lets all just agree that we're 100% straight men.

On an unrelated note; you like buttstuff?

Jump straight to 5:15

I swear they taped that bra to ger nips

why is this a gay discussion thread now, ladies? Get back to the qt asian grills

Hey we established that it's NOT gay, alright?

nice view

yo im with you fam. If this girly had a dick I'd def still pound her, but that aint the point of the thread

I'm angry because I will never tap that.

Holy shit, cancer is going on here

name?

Where must a man venture to find such poon?

She is over age of consent I promise.