Hi fellow Sup Forumstards

Hi fellow Sup Forumstards
this is a relationship thread and i need some advice
you guys can share your stories too if u want

i'm in a relationship since 7 years and marry my fiance in a couple of months
she's pretty cool and a smart girl, but sex life isn't that good rn
i met an 18yo girl this week and she's pretty cute and has a fantastic body and i want to fuck her pretty Bad
i think she wants me too
my fiance is gone rn for 2 weeks and in November again for 2 weeks
should i use the chance and fuck my tight little 18yo?
she's fuckin hot and i'm fukkin hory even when i think about her
sorry for Bad English not my main language

Do it, but go in assuming your fiance will find out. Can you deal with that?

how will she find out?
i mean she is not here

If you are texting this girl or if this girl has your number, it is likely that she will text you or something when you're fiancé is around. Then she will question you and find out. And she might have another way of finding out. I would say do it, but I'm kinda in the same situation and can't decide.

She might not, but assume that she will. I can't say how cause I don't know, you, her, or your side-bitch.

Like the others have said. Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

i have 2 phones so that's not the Problem i guess, 18yo already knows that im engaged and she is in a relationship herself
i'm 27 and just the thought of fucking 18yolds again doesn't let me think straight hnnnnnnnnnnnnnggg
and i will see this girl the next two years bcuz we are in the same Professional school

Plan for the worst case. Also, you're officially retarded if you think you can just fuck that bitch for 2 weeks, twice, and then have it all end and continue life as if nothing happend. Maybe that girl won't accept that, maybe she wants to continue the thing, maybe you want to, maybe she threatens you with telling your soon-to-be-wife, maybe wifey sees you writing with her, ... See how that master plan of yours won't work out?

18 is too unpredictable. Even if all goes well, that is a time bomb. You should either break up with your gf or try to fix your sex life with her.

Not saying all chicks are this aware, but a lot of them will fucking know without you saying anything.

Wonder if you'd be cool with her cock gobbling while she's away.

This. Don't be a nigger.

Post picks of this hnnng 18y/old

And this.

ty anons

Also this what would you do if she was doing the same behind your back? Just curious.

nothing on this Phone
that worried me too
bitches are crazy nowadays
true, but no Risk no reward
fuck u, i'm a Sandnigger and white girls love us, i don't know why but Western media promote interracial sex

THIS

ofc not
i would throw her out
atleast it's my house

i'm truly sorry anons i would share whatever i have but nothing on this Phone

Lol OP is a bastard. Do whatever and don't whine about it to us.

Hope your fiance is taking loads from multiple black cocks.

what's your Problem lonely boy?
i'm not whining i was asking for some advice
>here's your (You)

this