The...

>the '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''hateful''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' eight

which one of the 8 did you hate the most?

the nigger ofc

the director

quentin?

that diabolical bitch

cucks are even lower then niggers desu

OB because he was too perfect!

they were all awesome, such a perfect movie

I really hated Taylor Lautner in this movie

I hate how popular Tarantino is

His movies are good tho

the nigger

The general's son, but mostly out of envy

I hate that the founder of the feet meme is so stuck on film. He's a great director, but his hatred of digital is totally misguided, like people who railed against talkies during the coming of sound.
The digital takeover is spells out nothing but good for the industry

the crazy bitch

Ew, no.

Can't even remember half the characters and I just caught it on DVD a month or two ago

I liked Walton Goggins and Samuel L Jackson's characters though, the only two really likeable total assholes by the end.

I'm disappointed they both survived; but a lot of their ambiguity would have been lost if either had died imo, I don't know what to think about the final act

I was happy when Channing Tatum's head exploded.

They did die you absolute retard

How could they have lived? What made you think that?

I love how little his character added to the movie, I love it when movies advertise having posterbait stars and then kill them off immediately like that

>Worst
Michael Madsen

>Best
pic related

It's heavily implied they die of blood loss after the movie ends, user. Even if they lived, the rest of the gang would've shown up to kill them.

Stop using your phone while you're watching movies user

pretty sure the rest of the gang was just a lie

the movie, it's too long, the characters are forgettable and the violence is juvenile

>believing the gang existed

Fuck, I'm drunk, and as much as I try to word this properly I fuck up in the first sentence.

I mean like over the course of the film. Their ambiguity was a positive trait that hardly got challenged, I wanted to see them in that ultimate moment where they'd lost all their back up and shit like that and their true nature finally shone

Jackson's character did sort of get that but I wanted more

I feel like in Quentin's original script every character died with a warm black dingus in their mouth and it was just his cuck fetish story until someone found it and he told panicked and told them it was a script

It's all left up to the audience user-kun

Even if they were fake, the whole point of the ending is everyone dies.

And by first I obviously mean third holy fuck

I'm going back to lurking

>mfw entering Scream with no knowledge of the film besides it being socially aware

>Stop using your phone while you're watching movies user
Didn't I just clarify that I watched it a month or so ago? How are you going to accuse me of being on my phone at that point in time?

I agree.

it's that they hated other people, not that you are meant to hate them

noone. i did not care for any of them. Definitely the worst characters tarantino has written.