Who here has heard a cute girl fart? Tell us about it

Who here has heard a cute girl fart? Tell us about it.

what the fuck?

it was nasty

I met Selena Gomez after a concert last year and it smelled like canned chicken in her dressing room when I got there. There was no food in the room.

dude this thread is getting out of control

are you implying she was farting in there?

Welcome newfriend

I am.

My girl farts during sex if I make her cum too hard. I've gotten used to it to the point where it turns me on. It's her body's little way of telling me I dun good.

I've been here for years, shut the fuck up. This is just disgusting, and there's been cp on here

I didn't hear it, but I could smell it.

Gave a Massage to my ex, she fell asleep and farted was pretty sweet

you smelled Selena's farts? You know what the inside of her soft, pink anus smells like.

hhhnnnnngggggggggggggg

But how is that possible if you've never had sex before?

what a disgusting cow.

>dubs

Mmm, the cuter the girl, the more the fat makes me horny.

Something about a pretty girl with a smelly butt makes me diamonds. I want one to sit on my face and fart while i'm helpless under her

>tip my fedora
>turn 360°
>walk away

Noooo, when she woke up i told her, she denied it turned red it rly was very humanic and sweet

you turned in a complete circle, moron.

and then she went into the bathroom and pushed out a giant, shiny brown coil of shit. how humanic.

Tell me more

being that new

What do you want to know? I won tickets to her show with VIP and shit was cash. She was actually pretty cool.

Did you try and fuck her

Son, get your homework done. Your mother's almost done with dinner.

did you see any pubes on the ground?

No, but we talked for a while. She was on something like X or Molly I think.

well, from what you say, she had just cut a giant fart, so she was probably feeling very self conscious.

maybe she was but being on stage infron of thousands of people can also give you insane adrenaline rushes so maybe she hadnt taken anything?

Justin Beiber had just fucked her right before you came in