Wait...he's a actual midget? it wasn't CGI? WTF

>Sup Forums is only for obscure shows that I like

Wait...she's a actual goblin? it wasn't CGI? WTF

Why did they get the Brad Pitt of munchkins to play a munchkin that's supposed to be ugly as fuck??

He's literally right though. /got/ is mostly comprised of redditors who vacation on Sup Forums so they can shitpost without being downvoted.

GoT is the epitome of hype culture. It's complete soap opera garbage, which is fine, but everyone pretends it's the best thing since sliced bananas.

i would like this more if there was more variation and not just a reddit logo there every time

Like this?

lol he's not real, it's that hobbit tech from LOTR but it has obviously gotten better

>redditors who vacation on Sup Forums
>muh secret club

>he thinks he's made an argument by posting reddit

Fucking reddit comments make me lol so hard, you know there is literally no other way for you to know this if you weren't on reddit yourself right? You're literally saying "I'm a redditfag"

>oh god I might actually have to respond to him
>wait jk i'll just use a meme

Don't you have a circle jerk to be at? I already know you're one of those /got/ faggots

Thanks dude, I'll need this one for later

The idea that Sup Forums is any different than reddit is idiotic and you really need to reevaluate if you think that this place is any better/worse than reddit

or if you just lurk here for any amount of time and see the screencaps of got redditors literally talking about how much they love shitposting on Sup Forums and how /got/ is so epik

>i sware u redditfags, amirite??
>brb goin to /r/Sup Forums to post a screenshot of this rly quick

kill yourself breh

Sup Forums is fundamentally different from reddit in that you don't have mod dicksucking, postcount epeen, upvote bullshit

literally the entire reason people started using Sup Forums in the first place you mong

t. reddit

See

And please fuck off

>sliced bananas
>good
pick one, pleb

>(You) ruined all that

>he doesn't slice his bananas razor thin and then put them in the microwave for 10 minutes

aha what the fuck dude

dumb fredposter

Maybe its the reason people started, but people want reactions to their posts just as much here as they do on reddit

WTF? I hate dwarves now?!?!?!?!?!?!

>so they can shitpost without being downvoted.
>he thinks there is any other reason to post on Sup Forums than exactly this

>he actually thinks postcount and upvotes are important

daddy should have fucked you harder