Feel like shit Sup Forums...

Feel like shit Sup Forums, I just lost the best girl I've ever met to some selfish emo faggot all because he threatened to commit suicide if she stayed with me, also general feels thread, pic unrelated

Why would u wanna date someone that autistic?

Wow. 10th grade really kicking your ass huh?

You didn't really lose out on anything here, bud. Plenty of other fish in the sea.

>Guys I've got real problems, I'm really struggling here and I need help badly
>What is it
>I just lost the best girl I ever had and

Well op I think it's high time you killed yourself. I'd say you had a good run but you seem like an autistic faggot so your life probably sucked dick. See you on the other side Nigger

There's only one option for you. You have to kill him yourself.

Pics of her op

Greetings!

I am a doctor who has a masters degree and has been helping people like yourself for 20 years. So trust me, what I say, you should do. Anywho. The best cause of action is to go to your kitchen. Pick up the biggest knife you can and then jam it into your jugular. Thank me later you emo loving coon bag.

girl: stupid. emo: childish. you: back on the market. not so bad at all.

Kek

Show me pics of this little hoe

Oi you. Shut up.

You should tell her ull kill yourself unless she dates you

Post some pics of the emo and your ex girl friend Sup Forums knows how to handle this!

Nigger how about you go pour bleach in your fucking eyes

Give me the guy's snapchat. He'll be seeing stars tonight. A starfish, that is.

Best one I could find, she wasn't ever really emo or goth or any gay shit like that, it was just her boyfriend

You better shut up before I inject heroine into your mums pussy you cunt

Top fucking Kek op do it my dubs command it

Oh ma lord that's my cousin...

Roll

Yeah she's pretty fine op and you missed out on that. The next logical step forward is to kill yourself

Got any tit pics?

prove it

Better praise KEK... and offer the emo kid

You wanna fuckin family tree nigga

Do it OP, this is probably the closest you'll ever get to Sup Forums as a personal army

Actual non shit post here
I fucking have these dreams constantly
Is it bad that I want to just want to die already?

not the end of the world really, you 'll feel better now have some music or stuff

If dubs post her tits

You claim its our cousin don't be a fag and proof it...

Rolling for tits

> 703929500

DUBS taken post pics OP

No I agree you should drink a bleach sunday.

>Is it bad that I want to just want to die already?
your brain is retarded you don't even know what death is go fuck yourself and have a happy life

Fuck these newfag edgelords. Don't kill yourself. Kill the fucking suicidal Fucker! Make it look like an accident.
all the peanut butter loving newfriends telling this guy to kill himself should really consider doing so themselves. No one
And I mean no one will ever notice your absence.

No you nasty nigger I give up

Are you saying that peanut butter is bad you fudge packing gaylord faggot?

No. It's never just because of whatever reason we decide to focus on after it's over. Find out what you could improve on, why she'd prefer that over you, and find someone better.

Post family pictures you filthy lier

Thanks sweety I will

If no one will notice his absence then that gives him even more of a reason to kill himself. Fucking do it op

No snapchat, unfortunately but here is the emo faggot himself

Gay

>trots out the old "ur mom" meemee
>confirms level of retardation

No I am saying you are cancer.
Die in a fire.

Post her tits dubs commands it.

Or stay beta 4 L, you know, whatever.

Looks like a cunt.

No one will notice your absence. Dumbfuck...do they even teach you cancerous 12 year old son how to ducking read anymore?

Kill that faggot
>profit

Kek

this. grow up and meet real women.

Peanuts prevent cancer

>ducking

man if she leaves you for something as pathetic as that, you're better off without her.
chin up. this too shall pass

So new. All of you.
No one knows what word filters even are do they? Anyone here older than 13?

>Stereotypical emo
>Pentagram is upside down on necklace
>Anime girl in background

Fuck this guy, tell everyone you know that he's manipulating your gf with suicide threats, if you're at a school tell whoever is in charge of mental health, he'll likely be forced into a mental hospital for some time, if not there's always taking him to court for emotional manipulation and threatening.

Yes my good sir.

Oh and afterward hatefuck your gf before dumping her for being a little bitch.

Stop suggesting things that you yourself would never follow through on. Finding a better bitch would be far less trouble, and it seems that she could do with learning a lesson from this.

The only time she'll have her chin up is when that emo kid is cumming on her face LOL.

It's gonna be about more than a year, I was a Jr in highschool and she was just a Freshman.. I got to know her through a younger friend. This bitch had suicidal issues and was a drug addict. Honestly we were together for about 4 months.. Eventually, after I was slowly helping her move on from the drugs and shit she ended up disliking me. It killed me that we were planning on working things out after I spoke up, the bitch in the middle of the week in school ended up breaking up with me... *sigh* God I loved this hoe so much, even though I went through a living hell. Would I go back? I can't and wouldn't ever. She's not the same anymore guys.. I gotta move on. P.s. I hadn't had a gf since then

She picked an emo faggot over you nigger. Just end it now.

Word filters used to filter words to peanut butter and ducking and newfriend... there are no oldfags around here anymore are there? Just a bunch of reddit dumbfuckers ruining/ ruined mah/b/

In the first sentence I was addressing faggot no. 1, i.e you, as a counter to your point. In the second sentence I was addressing faggot no. 2, op, telling him to kill himself. Maybe read through things twice before you embarass yourself

>fixed image
>sorry fags.

+1 on that one nigger

She left you because she wanted to. Who the fuck leaves some one for some stupid fucking reason like that. Obviously she wanted out of your shit relationship. Fuck her, get with one of her hotter friends.

Wow, you're as bad as her, aren't you? "Let me find the bitch most likely to kill herself and latch onto her, surely I can turn roadkill into a housewife and find true love while in highschool". Kill yourself too while you're at it.

WHERE MA TITTY PICS AT THO

>hurr durr I was here in 2007
>I'm an old fag durr

No one gives a fuck dude

Call suicide hotline say you are him pop some popcorn and watch the Facebook drama unfold.

Of course use a burner phone and find out where he lives no sane person would take one look at this kid and question anything

Who is embarrassed you inbred fuck? Who even fucking cares what your ignorant ass writes?

Got you to reply though. Shiggydiggy, newfriend.

>WAIT A SECOND
>use reverse tactic
>you threaten that you will commit suicide if she stays with emo kid
>???
>profit

Call the guys parents tell them you're a good friend of his and want to talk about his health.

Tell them there son want to commit suicide due to "this girl" and you worry about his life... tell them she is a manipulative bitch etc etc...

Collect quads !!!

Kill yrself retard.

Clearly you buddy because you replied

You have a situation a friend of mines had except she absolutely didn't care about the emo kids feelings, the kid didn't even end up killing himself as I'm sure the emo kid you're dealing with wouldnt have because if he was suicidal he would have done it already tell her that, that emo kids a little pussy and publicly humiliate him in the process he'll know his place

Sorry to hear that, playea', But goto go fast. Really. Think about it...

If she thinks that kind of stuff is hot then do it yourself. Bitches for days.

I am wasting time until my wife comes home. I cannot even imagine how long you have been here you poor little guy.

Dubs for picture of the OP

>Idiots thinking that they're trolling and idiots replying while thinking the same
>Shiggydiggydoo all day

What the fuck kind of pussy gets cucked by a pussy?
Go find that bitch and fuck him up you little bitch.

If dubs you baste your cock in hot sauce and then fuck your wife

underageb&

do some justice mods

Upload pics of yourself nig nog

lol

oh lord dubs command

You should actually do something about it... find him and fuck him up for being a massive pussy.

rolling

Stop being a bitch and start a fight with that little cunt kiddo. Break out of your beta shell and man the fuck up, make him bleed more than his little pocket knife could ever do.
>OP is actually fucking 115LB Manlet with arms the size of a fucking noodle

Good job user, here's tit pic

dubs speak truth

Call the cops on his house saying he threatened suicide

Also update, just got off texting with ex-gf, emo fag can go fuck himself because she just came back to me,
was right, faggot said he wasn't going to follow through with killing himself, even if she stayed with me, the fucking dumbass, why would he admit that, so she left, abandoning thread now, thanks for keks

wew lads leaves with triperinos