What went wrong this Olympics?

What went wrong this Olympics?

Other urls found in this thread:

fifa.com/fifa-world-ranking/ranking-table/men/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Athletes got compalcent and didnt train had enough because they won the last 2 games?

They sent their B team because A team were busy training to stomp Japan on home turf for 2020

Something went wrong with the nutrient feed to the protein tanks during the cloning process

Team members being ill with zika

Actually taking part in the orgies instead of meditating before their games

Being in the southern hemisphere messed up their ear drums

BR was enough of a shithole that several other big names all choked, including US football team, Djokovic, the Williams sisters,

the new rules in shooting are against the constant above average performance
the entire shooting event was a literal bingo tournament
plus they went shit in gymnastics

>US football team
>big name

>they won the last 2 games
They had fewer golds and overall medals than the US in 2012.

The US soccer team is a three-time world champions.

The US men's soccer team is irrelevant trash, however.

are three-time world champions*

They've got a bunch of guaranteed gold events left to go, table tennis, badminton, diving. It'd be surprising if they don't end up with at least another 10.

Their goal isn't to beat Britain, it's to keep up with the US which they've messed up

How many medals are there left in diving? Badminton and ping pong are 4 at most
We should get a few more in the velodrome, one in sailing, Mo in the 5k, and a couple of boxing golds aren't out of the question (especially in the superheavies). It'll be tight.

>won the last two games

>won the games
Kill yourself you fucking idiot. You cannot 'win the olympics'

Amount of diving medal was cut significantly, right? And they don't seem to dominate shooting like they used to.

If half of our team wasn't banned we'd probably beat them, even without athletics we have like 6-8 guaranteed more golds left, while diving is over soon

I think everyone is expecting too much of the Chinese. They're domination in 2008 was a massive government effort that had been preparing ever since they know they got the games. I doubt they still have that going. Now it's on a more natural level.

No, YOU can't win the Olympics because you can't swim.

We, on the other hand, are putting together a nice little winning streak.

5 badminton, 3 diving and 2 ping pong for 10 more guaranteed

Lol, i tought they were going great.

Why does India suck at the Olympics? You can't tell me that out of almost 1.5 billion people, they can't muster up enough talent to win a few medals. I thought Indians were good wrestlers?

Wrestling is basically Russia, Ex-USSR republics and US in freestyle, idk where you get that from, it's mostly just different mountain muslims

1. They are really only interested in cricket.

2. Of the 1.5billion people 1.4billion are poor to the point of starvation. No Olympic champions to be found there,

3. Their culture values education over sporting prowess, as if it's an either-or proposition. So the rich kids who COULD have access to the resources to train them up as athletes are told to go study and get accepted to Harvard.

2 - Ethiopia, Kenya are not exactly developed either, but still produce a ton of talent. If anything, slums should produce a shitload of talent, because that's the only way to get out, kinda like basketball in US or running in Africa. Indians just don't seem to be valuing sports

>unironically caring about female football

They didn't even have a world cup before the 80s. And that was illegal here until the 80s.

Interesting that you mention Kenya or the American slums.

Foreign companies like Nike have established training academies in places like Kenya for the sole reason of locating and training the next running stars in order to sell shoes.

Those Kenyan running stars have pretty easy lives despite coming from Africa.

Similarly, the best black NBA players may not come from rich backgrounds, but they generally come from stable, middle-class homes. Our basketball development program is done through our schools and a kid from the ghetto isn't going to reliably go to school, or have access to the coaching that will take him from raw-and-talented to future-NBA-player.

>Brazil talking shit about soccer
You're team is now forever delegated to talking about how good you used to be. How's it feel to actually be worse than America at this sport? Neymar was a mistake lad

Our worst team in history is still better than yours. And betters than most NTs.

>better than most national teams
Germany and most first world country's disagree favela monkey

fifa.com/fifa-world-ranking/ranking-table/men/

Cry me a river.

Also

>"""poverty"""ball

>first world countries

5 World Cups, fatboi.
We are still the best team in the history of this sport.

Diving has been 8 events since 2000

Giving weight to a changed ranking system so stupid Belgium could become number 1

See, living in the past. Good thing you stupid monkeys can't even count to 6 because you will never see them win it

>Giving weight to a changed ranking system so stupid Belgium could become number 1

We're still in the top 10 anyway. In other words, our worst team is still better than the US will ever be.

China would 7-10 more, but have been choking hard this Olympics.

>I don't have reading comprehension the post
It was wrong of me expect so much from a monkey who figured out how to use a computer, I apologize

Economics...

No. I understood it, you're basically saying "boo hoo that rank is shit". And I'm saying that we're consistently in the top 10 NT. Not necessarily in that rank.

>amerifat mocking somebody elses intelligence

>I am a passive aggressive teen with no understanding of football but I'm gonna still mock your team because that's the cool thing to do

>the post

Enjoy your top 10 team, enjoy the Olympics because it'll be the last award your team ever wins again. Also I apologize apparently you can count past 5, congrats bro you're king of the monkeys

This much fucking butthurt. This bread is fucking gold

We'll eventually win another world cup while the US won't ever get to the semi-finals.

It's irrelevant where we get because you won't ever win a final again monkey, what part of that is so complicated

You really know nothing about football. Jesus. Just hold a world cup, please. Then we can end our world cup fast. Just like 1994.

Also

>monkey, monkey, monkey

Looks like someone is mad. :^)

>someone is mad
Well seeing how hard I've triggered every favela dweller in this threes yeah I'd say you monkeys are preddy pissed

if tomorrow china loses their 2 gymnastic events they would be completely shut out of the sport when in 2008 they had 11 golds

Nah, I'm chillin. I know we'll never go more than 24-28 years without a world cup. So that means we'll win another one in the next 14 years. Maybe even coinciding with the Argentina-Uruguay world cup. That's going to be sick.

>completely shut
They won bronze here and there.

Their team has been seriously shit, these girls that look 12 can't compete on the same level, they're literally too weak. Doesn't help that US is dominating in women's and we're slowly coming back after years of obscurity + UK out of nowhere

You're almost as delusional as the English

You're seriously comparing us to England because of a bad phase? This bait is just too much.

is rumors true?

did china send their 'b' squad and their 'a' squad is still busy practicing?

if thats the case its fine, nips will be kill