Wtf is wrong with my thighs and how do I fix this?

wtf is wrong with my thighs and how do I fix this?

bump

STRETCH MARKS YOU FUCKING IMBECILE

Lol stupid fat fuck

Stretch marks OP. Normal even for being fit or not. Cant do much about them. I have faint ones around my knees from growing so fast as a kid.

lose weight

it's stretch marks, there are some lotions to prevent/help with those, they are harmless, just look shitty

Smear thick Vitamin E gel all around and on that area.

The best Vitamin E gel I've found is at Whole Foods Market.

You're welcome faggot...

Fat ass they're stretch marks from being a fat lazy fuck

smear coconut oil on it, should make it less obvious

You probably gained weight really fast or lost is really fast and you got stretch marks as the result of that. Im gonna assumed you gained weight really fast. They will never go away, only fade to a slightly lighter color.

Yeah, gained a lot of weight as a result of overnight security job where I just sit for 13 hours :/

Stretch marks from a) losing muscle mass, b) getting fat/ gaining weight, or c) both.

I currently have marks just like that right now after I stopped running and my quads deteriorated. One of the reasons I'm trying to get back into shape.

Red stretch marks can go away using creams such as Palmers cocoa butter or any stretch mark cream, the only stretch marks that won't fade are white ones, so go get your cream user

Dw OP all of us get them from time to time for all kinds of different reasons..

Wow, great security. Why don't you try getting up off your lazy ass and walk around. Otherwise, your just a fucking secretary.

OP may be a fatty, but I have awful stretch marks from training at an international level martial arts for a while.
My legs got swole and damn.
Been a while though, theyre fading.

Pic related:

Can you finger yourself now or what?

My mom uses cocoa butter and her stretch marks seem to have gone away mostly. Idk if it's just because of time or not though.

be less fat

Unfortunately, not to any great effect. Is about a quarter inch deep though.

They are the mark of the devil. You need a plug to prevent invasion.