Sup Forums wtf do i do: i have a 300 word essay do tomorrow on the civil war but i havent even started...

Sup Forums wtf do i do: i have a 300 word essay do tomorrow on the civil war but i havent even started. i cant just copy and paste from wikipedia the teacher is computer savee

Other urls found in this thread:

gcaggiano.wordpress.com/2015/04/23/yes-ancient-aliens-did-just-have-an-episode-on-the-civil-war/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>"The civil war"
>The
fuck off amerifag

300 words? That'll take you like an hour.

only 300 words???
just do it shouldnt take more than an hour

Make sure you give Oliver Cromwell a prominent place.

You could do 300 words on just the rise of fascism.

Include Donald Trump you fucking pleb
You're struggling with a 300 word essay so it shouldn't be hard

just talk about how tony was only trying to do the right thing but steve knew the importance of loyalty

>300 words

how's 7th grade

what sort of tard school do you go to

300 words aint shit nigga. do your homework fag

Dude, seriously? Who the hell would even NEED to start a 300 word paper prior to the night before. Shit that's like one page dude.

Meanwhile I have a 90 page dissertation due Friday and I haven't even begun to give a fuck.

>has a night to do a 300 word essay
>Is worried
Fucking retard, you either actually have a disability or completely ignored anything you were told about the topic and didn't research and if its the second case you deserve failure

CRAZY IDEA....how about you read about the civil war, learn something & write the essay? Insane right? Who would've thought?

What's the question? I did a Civil War module last year.

What uni you at?

300 words is piece work.Shouldnt take you longer than 30 minutes.. You are just being a lazy b/tard. Get your ass off /b and get work and you might be surprised how fast it gets done.

More like 15 minutes.

Wich civil war there has to be thousands of civil wars

oh wait 300? I could blast that shit out in 10

I thought I read 3000. Stop being a little bitch and just rewrite the wiki article you fucking asshole

Here you go (not included in word count):

First 100 words:

Back in the 1860s, there were southern states and yanker states. Yanker states were in the north, southern states in the south, the southern state being intuitively named. Anyway, the southern states had a lot of property that the north wanted to steal so their Irish would have a competitive advantage in produce. Back in the time, a single blank man was worth more than an entire plantation so the Yankers figured they’d just steal all the wealth that the Southerners had being building for two hundred years through careful selective breeding programs and intercontinental transport.

itt: newfags

Next 200 or so Anyway, so the Southerners are rightly pissed about this and start killing the Yankers, insisting they no longer want to be part of the same federation. If they’d won, it would’ve been more accurately named the “war between the states” but, because the Southerners lost, they became cucks and we pretend that, prior to the domination of this country by New York’s interests in 1865, that we were actually a “country,” hence, civil war, rather than a federation– as in the “Federal Government.” Since 1865 the south have been slave states to the Yanker states. They kept they impoverished for the next century, purposefully doing a piss-poor job in the reconstruction in the 1890s so that, in the 1960s, they could strip away the last of the South’s way of life and honor with the civil rights movement. But I disgress...

The point was, the “civil war” was a pointless exercise of brutal industrialists killing well-meaning, honorable white men who were working to ensure the negro’s prosperity along with their own as big brothers. Even going as far as to provide the negro with their superior genetics, the Southern man was left thankless, impoverished, and belittled by this war of aggression.

There you go, 300 words

what kind of essay has 300 words you faggot. are you in pre-school you nigger jew? fuck you. and fuck you.
dig this: autism autism autism autism autism autism autism autism autism autism autism autism autism autism autism autism autism autism autism autism autism autism autism autism autism autism autism autism autism autism autism autism autism autism autism autism autism autism autism autism autism autism autism autism autism autism autism autism autism autism autism autism autism autism autism autism autism autism autism autism autism autism autism autism autism autism autism autism autism autism autism autism autism autism autism autism autism autism autism autism autism autism autism autism autism autism autism autism autism autism autism autism autism autism autism autism autism
there's ur essay

The niggas of America got all like nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga let us fuck white women. Most white Americans were like fuck no niggers. Unfortunately there was some white Americans that really wanted more native American poon on there platter and they kept running into the problem of nig nogs stealing those bitches because they couldn't fuck dem white bitches. In the end Lincoln got to fuck his native American bitches at the cost of letting nig nogs fuck white bitches. Is this coherent enough?

Just type freely about the civil war for like ten minutes. Just type whatever shit you feel like.
Then remove the bullshit and spend an hour refining what's left with sources and embellishments. Should net you way more than a measly 300 words. This shit post is almost fucking eighty for X-sakes.

If you continue doing this for a couple of days you should have written a nice little book about the subject, as understood by you.

Now that is a problem. At least if you're planning on passing.
I did mine (108 pages, including references)in about two months, and that was hard as shit.

This

Well that's not a fair comparison man. A paper like that has to be EXTREMELY well thought out. Like better than a novel.

300 words is nothing dude.
Talk about this.
gcaggiano.wordpress.com/2015/04/23/yes-ancient-aliens-did-just-have-an-episode-on-the-civil-war/

Look at all these newfags not realizing this is a bait thread.. tards

write about sherman, dude was a boss, and prolly an old fag, google shermans necktie and write about him

its better to have loved and lost rather than never to have loved at all, pull it for harambe