It's a /pol9k/ invades Sup Forums episode

>it's a /pol9k/ invades Sup Forums episode

>it's a everyone gangs up on Sup Forums just cause they hate us cuz they ain't us episode

>it's a dumb frogposter episode

When will the writers come up with some original ideas? Things are getting a little repetitive this season

>it's an user doesn't know where he is episode

Thank you based Fred

REPORT ALL REDDITFROG THREADS

I'm ok with this, Reddit got me laid.

>it's a nigger is butthurt episode

get used to it, redditor

this board has nowhere to go but up

>/pol9k/
>putting /r9k/ in the same boat as Sup Forums
No, thanks. Also
>talking about an /r9k/ invasion
>posts frog picture himself

Now change this picture as follows:

- Sup Forums becomes tumblr
- Reddit becomes Sup Forums

*Or better, just switch Sup Forums and reddit

I see you haven't been on Sup Forums lately.

or maybe I should do more than keep the front page open for possible happenings

based hiroshima

If you had half a brain, you'd realize that all of the "SJW"/gender/race crap bledover from fucking Sup Forums, because they have a hardon for such a thing.

More cartoon stuff bleed over also due to Sup Forums. You'd see this started mostly in 2014; more accidental Sup Forums crossposting, more intentional crossposting, more "what if __ was a movie" or "warcraft/etc" that are coming up.

Sup Forums moved in here in 2012; as early as 2011ish due to Big Brother threads "outlawed" due to "poor mean Sup Forums mods" that numerous posted have admitted (back then, not now, before revisionist history newfriends attempt to dissuade), and never left. They use memes to the extreme;, this is their Facebook, they don't care if they piss and shit in the same place they eat.

That's why you see half of this board is spam, also the moderation simply cannot keep up with the massive amount of spam unless you actually send reports. Even then, there seems to be some sort of favoritism with this "fourth round" of moderation (for Sup Forums, since its inception). They delete shit that should be deleted asap (cunny shit, shrek/just/bane [which took forever for them to get on too, the latter memes]), but some things take an awfully long time to delete, like Sup Forums blacked threads.

Stay new, meme tourist

>it's a nigger on Sup Forums thinks that hatred of blacks is limited to Sup Forums and not the entirety of civilization

lmao, no

dumb frogposter

>everything I don't like is Reddit

yeah guys can we please ban anybody who doesn't agree w/ me ???

don't try to drag me down to your level I never made those posts

Dumb frogposter.

You're already at Reddit's level. Sorry

>it's an user-needs-a-safe-space episode

>you're as dumb as I am so hah

oh no

You sound triggered, senpai

Based as fuck

not at all 2bh
hes a fucking snake

>it's a dumb frogposter is a reddit tumblr nigger liberal feminist sjw bernie cuck nu male jew episode

>tfw Sup Forums and Sup Forums are alt right safe spaces now
>calling people cucks is the equivalent of a downvote

Sup Forums literally is reddit now

All these filfthy fucking Sup Forumsacks goddamit! This used to be about waifus and love .

why does the janny love game of thrones so much?
why does he hate Sup Forums?

he's a cuck

OP here.

>mfw authentic Sup Forums posters don't give 2 shits about politics, and if they did, they know there is a designated board to discuss them
>mfw the worst we used to have to deal with was pseudo patricians
>mfw art house threads last less than an hour before getting pushed out the catalog
>mfw Star Wars added one black protagonist, and the board has never been the same since

Where did it all go so wrong guys?

Sup Forums Is the board of peace