Fluffy Thread

Fluffy Thread
Post tiny bioengineered, shit horses.

It pains me to no end that I know humans will inevitably create something like these, yet it will not be in my lifetime...

Shit, just realized how much of this fucking story there is to dump

YES

Bumping

Fuck it I give up

Delicious

Liking this shit doesnt make me insane right, I wouldnt hurt anything IRL so I guess I'm good..

That made me kek

Please dump, it seems interesting

Nah youre fine. I love animals and dont even like killing bugs in my house. These things on the other hand...

Post more

Get back here faggot

since OP is being a faggot I'll dump this one but I dont have much more

Fuck all of you

Can somebody tell me the history of this cringe fest?

How am I a faggot? I only posted a single pucture, no comics.

The thread for serial killers.

Carry on.

Op has to dump, it's the law faggot

Make me nigger

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little shit? Ill have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and Ive been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and Im the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. Youre fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and thats just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little clever comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldnt, you didnt, and now youre paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. Youre fucking dead, kiddo.

Alright, gotta get to class, peace

holy fuck the
>Booster Rockets Go

Always fucking gets me

please tell me theres more

if there is i can't find it anywhere

MUH NIGGA!

This series is fantastic.

Thanks user.

THIS IS YOUR PENIS ON DRUGS.

An expensive method of destroying a faggot

Fucking love it.

It's like sitting a Black kid next to the Asian kids in math class.

> #smartylivesmatter

Except one pair is clearly smarter than the others.

Yeah, that's what I meant tho. Blacks are pretty dumb.

Fuckin' poor, dumb Mocha.

thanks mate that was a really good post
best i have seen

bump

No! I need to know how this ends! Does she rape and kill the fluffy with bf present? Does she foce the fluffy to watch as more fluffies/babies are killed or tortured?! How does this end?!

Bump

Bumpy mcbumpface

kek

You can say this is cringe when you stop punishing your dick for the crime of you not being able to get a boyfriend to trap threads

Papa's in the house.

Get the fuck outta here with that Fliffy shit, nobody wants your disgusting MS Paint garbage.

Started as a subfandom of MLP, trolls drew the fluffy ponies getting mutilated to piss off the bronies, people started getting into it.
As for why we like it, it's a method of stress relief and it's satisfying to see annoying things suffer. No it's not a sexual thing, and no most of us wouldn't hurt real life animals.

what is a fliffy

I dunno, I think it's kinda funny