That will be 20 dollars for 2 large pizzas sir, hands me 20 dollars dosent tip

That will be 20 dollars for 2 large pizzas sir, hands me 20 dollars dosent tip.

Good. Now kys

I'm often too fucking broke to tip. I feel bad about it but I really do appreciate the pizza dude.

If you need tips to live then ask mr boss man for a raise

you are the fucking worst actually

if you can't afford to tip you can't afford to order out, faggot

I dont feel as bad for someone that is struggling, but he had a nice house and car grrr 5 dollars wouldnt have killed him.

If you're that broke you should buy cheaper food to live off of. Like bags of rice and ramen.

Broke fags shouldn't eat.

Rich people are less likely to give to charity or tip. (personal experience from collecting for charity. The poor people gave 10x as much while the the only thing I got out of the rich neighborhood was 25 cents)

I tip whenever I can afford it.

Don't fucking guilt trip me for treating myself every once in a while. If I can pay for a pizza I'll buy a fucking pizza and its none of your god damn business.

Biggest chickenshit excuse in the playbook. You should be on food stamps not wasting a pizza guys time. Though you got internet and pizza. Whoopdee fuckin doo way to fuck up someones night.

Even broke people deserve a pizza every once in a while.

It's not like I'm so poor that I don't have my basic necessities covered so why the fuck shouldn't I be allowed to get luxuries every once in a while you soggy biscuit?

Tell your faggot company to stop charging us a delivery fee then expect us to tip (basically another delivery fee)

I once delivered $300 worth to a tour bus and didn't get tipped
Don't be a baby. It's called a tip because it's optional

sorry i only tip pizza girls the hotter they are the more they get

unlucky faggot

If not getting a shitty tip at your pizza boy job ruins your night then u need to evaluate your shitty choice of a job.

Go ahead. But don't cost someone else their time and gas to do it. You are abusing someone's life faggot.

Your shitty lack of morals.

You work that job one night and tell me how you feel. Don't worry I'll wait.

I tip... But the delivery fee definitely makes me tip less now

This

Yeah those suck. They still get a small portion of it usually.

How is the fact you dont get paid enough for your easy ass job my problem?

What is your fucking damage? It's not like they're putting their life in danger over 5 fucking dollars? It's the pizza company's fault for not paying their employees minimum wage. Stop fucking blaming poor consumers.

I could really go into the economics of it all but if you don't understand how you are taking advantage of someone then it's not my fault no one will ever love you.

samefag

Ahaha implying ive never had a shitty job. Id like to see a pizza fag try manual labor and complain about getting a tip. Its always some greasy fat fuck thats never had to work hard complaining about this. Stay in school delivery boy.

Good gosh. The system is what it is. Tip your fucking delivery guy. Make his day, give him a pity dollar.

Why the fuck should I tip a delivery person for doing their fucking job? Not like they go above and beyond like a waitress.

It's threads like this that make me consider never tipping again

>thinks hes a badass because he does manual labor
>will be replaced by robots soon

Why should i tip u for doing your job . your lucky i dont take the fucking pizza, all your money, then your life. You goddamn piece of worthless. I hate poor scum

I've done both. I've done work in 100 degree weather to make your dick melt off. Fact is, they make shit for wages without tips, its your responsibility to tip them, so just fucking do it. You're just trying to be a contrarian.

You're poor. In spirit.

Had a shitty manual labor job. I got an education and got out of it. Just like you should pizza boy

I like you. I like the world how it is, where just because something can be a certain way, doesnt fucking mean it has to be. Oh you cant afford to eat pizza like some people, and instead deliver it? Well theres your drive to get a better job.

Just like this newest thing, that its "unfair" to read to your kids because other kids have shit parents, makes my head spin

>itt
>"if you're poor you shouldn't eat"
>whinny entry level employees with little prospects for future employment
>b-but my gas costs money
>Not understanding tipping actually hurts more than it helps

Don't like your job quit and get a real one tipping is not only voluntary but also the reason your boss gets away with not paying you

Omgad this thread is downright sad

>too poor to tip
>doesn't realize he can go pick up pizza at the store and avoid delivery fee AND tip

>cries about no tips
>doesn't try looking for better one

All of you here are cancer

you can't expect shit from people.

if delivery should be paid it has to be included in the price.

if you want money GET A FUCKING JOB WITH A SALARY, and let the pizza places go without delivering until they start paying.

jesus, its not that hard.

i know the system is broken, but if that is such a problem, aviod being a fucking delivery guy.

lel. who cares about tipping the pizza dude. I ordered two pizzas, not some sweaty cockmongler with grease stains on his shirt (from his face, not the pizza), mouthbreathing and scratching himself.

Fuck you and your tips. Get a real job fatty.

You get paid to do your job, I don't have to fucking tip you dumb nigger. Give me my fucking pizzas and never come back niglet.

Last week i ordered a shit tier pizza from dominoes in what was a mistake I'll never do again.

Pick up at store $10
Delivery fee and decent tip woulda been another $10

So I went and picked it up at the store and made sure no one got a tip.

I bet your parents love you very much.

How nice of you to speak on behalf of all the pizza guys out there- fuck you, and all their pizza carting asses. Theres a reason they get PAID to do it, its not like he has a fucking gun to his head when he gets told to deliver a pizza. And this is coming from someone who always tips, but I shouldnt HAVE to because they dont get paid enough, take it up with the boss

>delivery is included, but it is separate from tip
>right, because EVERYONE can get a salaried job. do you even economics?
>it really is that hard when you're that dumb
>you're assuming everyone has equal choice in job hunting. open your worldview a bit, dumbass. no one willingly says "i want to be a pizza delivery driver," it's just what is available. hence the high turnover.

college is expensive as fuck

NEW YORK STYLE PIZZA IS BETTER THAN ANY OTHER KIND

>live in europe
>has litteraly never tipped anyone, ever.
>people get paid to do their job
feels good

So then why do you tip? Yes you should have to. It's a moral obligation. Unless of course you're just into welfare. How much to tip though? That might be debatable.

I don't have a car or a drivers license, m8.

If only delivery drivers did get paid to do their job. When I was one we made the same as a waiter and had to buy our own gas. A bad night of work could actually cost me money. Now yes, it would be infinitely preferable if I got paid enough to eat and you didn't have to shell out extra money. But sometimes you just gotta deal with the dumb shit the world does.

Here we have delivery costs included in the prize, which is the tip that goes to the deliveryman. I could choose to tip extra, however...
So far none was worth it to tip extra. Some fags stand there with their helmet still on, like a retard from Scream movie, some yell to keep my dogs away while throwing the nastiest look at them, and all have this fucking miserable cunt-face.
If they'd bother to smile, maybe pet my dogs, then I would definitely tip.

delivery drivers arent paid waitstaff minimum, they're often paid more than the other employees, that delivery fee is supposed to cover the drivers reimbursement for vehicle maintenance

you dont get a tip because you're paid full wages

that's why I always use pay pal

>live in Europe
>Muslims everywhere
>more on the way

Still feeling good there ?

Thank you. If everyone got a college education then there'd be no more pizza delivery now would there? Don't even say most are students because no, most are older white men that didn't do shit all with their lives. maybe 20 percent being students that have some dumpy car. It's an expensive operation. Fucks your car up incredibly.

I have the spririt of a thousand viking kings you sub human 35yr old pizza delivery queer .you make me sick and violent . you r here to serve so shut up and serve daddys girl

this is a fundamental truth of the universe

actually the immigration numbers are historically low where i live

THIS NIGGA GETS IT. FUCK YEAH

You couldn't have waited for mom to come home and cook you dinner?

Lol so misinformed. 4.50 on the road. We get a fraction of the delivery fee, like 50 cents to a dollar maybe. Maybe some places do it different, but this is standard for your chain pizza joints.

If you have a problem that some people can't tip, you should really kill yourself. I'm fuckin done tipping the $6 minimum if this is how you queers act.

hello, poorfag

Yes, allow me to change what i was going to eat because i do not want to give you money, thank you for enlightening me.
Get a better job

Where do you live?

yet america is the one with the problem of rampant crime and violence

Does anyone jack off on the pizza??

Get a better personality.

I'm sick of getting charged meeting a minimum for deliveries, then a delivery fee, then expected to fucking tip.

It's like pizza places are run by jews. What do jews know about cooking in ovens------

Oh my god.

College is expensive. Find a job you can gain experience in the field you want. Start at the bottom. Work hard. If you do it right you will get promoted, and get school paid for. Thats how the real world works. I sit next to a mechanical engineering student and make more than him. I took some community college classes at night after work. A degree is a fucking waste of time. Experience trumps degree most of the time.

Nah just typically your food will come last or cold, maybe even something miniscule done to it if you are a regular stiffer.

Lol how about all the rape cases in Germany on New Year's Eve?

What about that Pakistani child rape ring in England that no one wanted to persecute because they didn't want to appear as racist?

Sweden is the rape capital of the world?

Thanks for trying though.

Robots can't do alot of construction jobs fam, dream on, pizza guys will be replaced by autodrive cars sooner than construction dies out.

3rd quad sevens ive seen this week. Quad sevens confrimed new singles

I live alone. I am a hermit. I take the fucking bus to work.

I felt pretty good about it.

just go pick up the pizza yourself. problem solved

hungary

Your language is hard as fuck to learn

Lemme tell you some shit. I drive a tow truck. Sometimes I'll get a 20 for unlocking a car..it only takes a minute or two. Most of the time I don't get squat. Other days I'll pull a wreck out of a ditch in the rain spend 2 hours on the damn call (to be fair...I'm making $150 an hr to be on scene) and not even get a $5. I don't expect tips, never have but if you think my service was good enough to warrant a little something something...I ain't gonna turn it down. So if a guy orders a fucking pizza and you putt your ass down to his house in that beater ass civic thinking the whole time"man I better get a good tip" and then bummed when you get stiffed.you need to find another hustle homie. Straight up.

Get a new job. Egg his house and prank call him

>cherry picking events
>when america has simmilar cases daily

work for pizza places in nice areas. ghetto people aren't taught to tip generously at a young age

>this guy didn't pay me $5 so I can go home and buy a fleshlight after 15 deliveries
>i should be a nigger after

Why the fuck would anyone tip a tow truck when your rates are ridiculous as is?

american fag

I literally never tip, it's not expected in my country

Tip, what the fuck do you a deserve for? You delivered a pizza. Here's a tip; Go get a decent job, you massive loser

>Moral obligation

>implying that pizza delivery boys never get robbed, shot, stabbed or murdered.

cuz theyre fucking poor and can't afford to tip pizza fags and tip defenders never actually address the fact that other people make less money or have more responsibilities for bills than the fucking waitress or pizza guy.

It's robbery if you don't. Would you give many strangers in one night a ride to a from a pizza place in a night for free?

We have niggers, you have muslims. If you remove the high density black citys (Pretty much all cities are swarmed with blacks) our crime is incredibly low.

CHICAGO STYLE, BITCH

Well, you could get a job that actually pays well, so you don't have demand bribes from customers just for doing your fucking job well.

>robbery
I get paid $5k every two months from YouTube and my job is harder than yours. Literally kill yourself.

me not tipping has nothing to do with that lol

You must have worked at a shitty pizza place. my friend made fucking bank driving pizza, sitting on her ass listening to music.