>friday night
Why are you here?

Because it's 10:30am

>night
literally where?

>can't tell Bane from CIA

>unnamed (3).jpg
what are the other unnmaed?

I practiced a lot of nondirective meditation and self inquiry and became awakened.

It's 2:44 PM

also im a suicidal autistic pathetic and alcoholic waste of space who waste time looking at stupid pictures in a vietnamese puppet shadows internet site

Unnamed is some fruits that I can't fucking fing because spoilers I'm phoneposting

>night
Is mid day, you fucking Asian scum.

Work tomorrow

Gf is at work so I spend all day on Sup Forums. Someone has to put food on our table. As a supporter of equality I stay at home while she pays all our bills and shit.

>meta posting
>not even from the US

>dat americunt education

It's Tuesday afternoon...

I've been bedridden 23 hours a day with an infection for the last two weeks, what the hell else am I supposed to do?

i'm gonna get a sub then watch that jap drama sparks on netflix. the first 3 episodes were decent, although the nip sensibilities i don't care for are on display at times

i'm in a hotel in a gay flyover for work

Listening to my milf neighbour get fucked and fapping.

It's hot.

Post vocaroo famm

A long time ago, CIA was William Wilson, and Bane was Billy (last name unknown). William was amazed that they shared the same name and that they were both very similar in their ways. Unlike what occurs in the story "William Wilson" by Edgar Allan Poe, the two actually got along and became very close friends. In their division during the Lebanese Civil War, William was given the call sign "Bane". During the Beirut bombings, Billy was thought dead. William never had such a deep friendship with another man ever since. Unbeknownst to him, Billy was in fact alive, taken and brainwashed by the government who made him think he was a big guy. Plotting his revenge on William for leaving him to die and taking his 'enemy's side', but respecting the man for some ambiguous reason, named himself "Bane". Many years past, William heard stories of a masked villain named Bane. He wanted to catch him. Operation Early Bird comes along, and William takes the chance. Recognizing his brother's voice, Bane became traumatized and confused facing William, who himself was struck by those eyes so familiar to him yet so unfamiliar. The two spoke one again, bound by hatred and love, and it would not be the last time. Their battle would continue.

Not be a sickly bitch.

It's 1pm, where am I supposed to be?

It's one in the afternoon in the only country that matters, euroshit

No, it's noon in the only country that matters retard

Behind the bus station giving handjobs to businessmen on their lunch break. It's not the weekend yet bitch, and I wants my money.

>Friday night was 16 yrs ago
Feel old yet?

FOR YOU

No, it's two in the afternoon in the only country that matters, idiot

He's not such a big guy

>tfw 8 am was twenty seven years ago

What have I done with my life

Because it's 3:30am on a Saturday.

I get one night a month to myself so why shouldn't I be?

I have no money, no jobs and I have lost all my friends.
I would like to kill myself but I can't because that would make my family sad.

I'd go out and do fun stuff but I don't have any friends to bring. Just gonna workout and go to sleep.

I don't have a life. I intend to play the shit out of Mario Kart 7 this evening (can't afford 8 because I'm NEET).

If I remove your gains, will you die?

Keep up man. Its gonna get better

Im from cia