Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jJz3jCprFdA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Watching Every NGE parody ever . youtube.com/watch?v=jJz3jCprFdA

Why?

Bumping with a spliff I rolled.

No?

Same

Strongly considering drinking as well user. Probably gonna get ditched for plans I made with a girl, so most likely going to end up trying to hang out with my ex and drinking beer watching the new south park. This sounds fucking sad now that I re-read it to myself.

Nice.

It's an option. It's Wednesday (unless you're UK or east of,) what else is there?

What is that, some pretentious ass IPA that legally requires you to wear a fuckin' fedora while you drink it?

Can I get an upright?

nice spliff user

It's Bishop's Finger. Because I live in England, where we make good beer. Not even close to an IPA.

Anyway I'll drink what I like, thanks.

Yeah shit doesn't get real pathetic until the ex tells you shes already busy.

Thank fuck, that was driving me up the fucking wall.

Second for what brew. But I'm not going to be a faggot about asking.

I'm a bit out of practice, but yeah they're working out alright.

Eating pizza and watching conspiracy shit hows your night op

see
Shepherd Neame. Oldest brewer in England (if you ignore the pre-capitalist society beers.) Good stuff.

as long as its packed af
keep it chill 420friendly here in North Wales

Bishop"s Finger? Thanks for proving everything besides the IPA part of what I said correct you pompous limey bitch nigger.

Suck America!!!

damn nice bud

browsing then playing gta iv

Not bad. Added a scotch to my row of intoxicants.I'm happy about it.

Also getting wasted, but not too wasted as I have to work in the morning.

Drinking Fireball whiskey, only because it's the only cheap one that I've found that doesn't taste that bad without mixing. I don't drink soda and I'm too poor atm buy expensive whiskey.

Nice. Will look into it, and possibly getting it state side. I may be drinking shit beer now, but that's just for purposes of getting fucked on the cheap. And don't knock murrican brews, there are hundreds of amazing brewers putting out top notch beer here.

Yo, where you at?

I bought it in Tesco for £1.25 a pint. It's far from a 'pretentious' beer. It's pleasantly local, though.

It probably ships globally a bit. It's a big organisation.

How much is weed in England, like $700 an oz.?

drinking beer, watching vids.
Not much

Alright then, I'll eat my hat and go troll somebody else.
Good day

Don't doubt that, but I live in flyover country. Things happen many years after they should here.

file won't upload

I pay £20 an eighth, or £50 for three, but I've known my dealer for nearly twenty years.

Not sure what he'd charge me if I asked for an ounce.

8/10

What kind of vids? I'm watching violently graphic CP myself.

The screams are the worst part...

Huh, kinda figured it would be more expensive than the states...

Do you live in Guam?

which one Sup Forums?

I'm a hopeless alcohol who is killing himself with drink.
>fuck store fronts

I miss the old days. Fire ass weed was the same price as the shake. Every bag up to a 20 sack was equal to $5 a joint. And the Js you got were identical to length and girth of a cigarette. Up from there you got a break for buying more. To the tune of an ounce of the best shit being $150.

Midwest US.

I'm certain that my guy wouldn't give me that kind of deal today, but on the small stuff we work the old deal.

I went again, knowing I was being judged.

Yeah, that's what I meant, Guam, Neb.

This was a long time ago. Before cali went med legal. That really changed everything, including the prices on the east coast. And instead of having good growers here, they just imported because they were lazy. It's the reason I gave up smoking for good. The moment a dealer told me a joint was 25 bucks because it was the "good" stuff I almost puked I was so pissed off. Then they all started doing it. Like the fucking Indians with the gas prices.

KY actually. It's great if you're into horses. And admittedly I am in love with bourbon, which is cheaper than bottled water here, but doesn't make up for missing out on great beers, movies premiering months late, and pretty much all good things happening here last.

Why just let your thread die? These are the best chance at actually having a conversation on this site.

How the negro population? Manageable?

I much prefer the illegal method of supply, given the evidence coming out of the legalised places. I don't want a spliff that I can smoke for a week, a drag at a time, (as a bit of a smoker anyway) I want cigarettes that make me high.

Wanna talk to me? I'm an insanely racist men's rights activist

It seems to be doing alright. What should I be doing?

I'm about to do the same in 4 hours.

Well here in Washington (US) weed is everywhere and insanely cheap. Of course it was always like like, but now it's legal!

What are you doing for this four hours?

Manageable? It's minimal at best. And the few that are here know their place. Other than places like Lexington and Louisville, where they're typical niggers, but even then only if you go into their ghettos.

Maybe one hell of a fap?

See that works. Let the current people do the work and make them have a tax return. Nobody really sells that model.

Wishing I was 19 again so I could redo my life

28 now

watching poker.
playing WoT

Sure. Any kind of activist is retarded, but I like racism.

More posting. Threads die on this board in a couple minutes if not maintained.

Well you at least have that! Might be boring, but you don't have to worry about cappin' a nig every other day

Fuck it, man. The choices you made are the choices you made. You are a unique consciousness who wandered about for a bit. That's what everyone gets.

You've noticed how drunk I must be from the pictures alone, right?

I'm trying.

I'm 33 you have 5 years before you're fucked...

I was just kidding.........kinda...

OP here, 34. Still young. We'll all likely live 100+ years, if current thinking is to be believed. Let that sink in. 100+ years even with the drinking and smoking.

I was going to say you're wrong because they're replaced by white methheads. But even they are decent people. They only steal shit like scrap metal and used tires they can sell. They rarely rob or break into anything of real value. And they're polite while being all jumpy and shit.

I know. That's why I knew I'd like you.

Seems, from the world media, that it's gone up to around one a day, but it's the police doing it now.

I know not of what you speak, but I'm inclined to think you're retarded

Nice. One of my favorite vids made by one of my least favorite cameramen.

Watch it happen. Not me, though. I've been a smoker long enough that I'm done at this point; just a matter of time.

You'll probably be alright, though.

Downloading the Halo 5 forge for PC pack and listening to ASMR.

That's right. I'm going to edge for four hours, then get shitfaced, then cum everywhere.

Same here, Vodka cokes here in Liverpool, UK, any scousefags here?

It's true. You shouldn't get shot for robbing a store. You should get a stern talking to. I've seen Saved By the Bell; a stern talking to works every time, whatever colour the recipient,

I'm 33 and been smokin' since I was 11.

Probably do some more studying and then animu. I like to drink before I sleep. It's still too early.

What vodka?

Oh, you're fucked, then. It's probably better, the way society's going.

This is less than man

Feminism is proof that your jokes become reality when a retard believes it. Don't make these jokes.

Smirnoff, some left over from a party. Nothing special

He's probably got a mobile phone and some keys. How is he different from you?

im just doing meth

I still got a few years of postin' nigger hate

Well, we can start with his freakish skull...

Feminism's alright, it's just the latest ones that suck and that's our fault anyway; we let that happen. It won't last because stupid people don't know how to sustain this kind of dumb, ironically.

Smirnoff's alright.

I laughed hard enough to wake up my dogs and make them bark. Thank you.

>I'm terrified of people who are different from me

ftfy

Theres a cheap vodka in the local bargain booze called prince something. Shits nice, cheap and nasty. But nice

It'll eat away your stomach. Spend a bit to get drunk if you can, it'll work out so much better.

Feeling cheap on a Wednesday night. Got a four loko. It'll do the job.

Anyone watching Master Chef?

I'm from Oakland, that wont work on me, sorry

I had to look up four loko. What abv do you have? Is it nice?

>Prince Albert's Butt