Who's supporters are sexier... Hillary or Trump? Pic related

Who's supporters are sexier... Hillary or Trump? Pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OhxBHlH5R04
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Or Bernie?

Taking the best with the worse I see

Sadly, these are the best I could find for Hillary. It's sad.

Trump obviously

>tfw Ivanka will be the first female president

this last tshirt looks like it contains both H and T

You're in heavy denial if you don't admit trump has the absolute sexiest female supporters. I'm not a trump supporter or republican but I can admit it, trump women supporters are sexy af

Isn't the one on the left the one who finger banged her onfant sister?

except that pretty much all hot young college girls support clinton over trump, ya dumb cunt.

Maybe, but I'll tell you the pics just aren't out there.

Majority of trump supporters are old white people. Having a select few attactive female followers pales in comparison to the majority of attractive female followers Clinton has.

So if I pay a bunch of hookers to wear my T-shirts I'll be elected?
You'll never fail aimng at the lowest common denominator. Nobody ever underestimated the Americans' taste.

yes

youtube.com/watch?v=OhxBHlH5R04

>trump women supporters are sexy af
... and they still will be after the election if Trump loses. And they'll be unemployed.

Clinton shills released on Sup Forums, I report for a college news paper and have been to three trump rallies, 2 Bernie rallies and 2 Clinton rallies in my area. So no, sorry but no I have actual reality on my side and actually going out and seeing for myself

>hot

thank you for correcting the record

Post an example then.

Search IG for "clintongirls" = nothing. Search for "trumpgirls" over 700.

That's a disgrace.

sjw are NOT hot. the fuck is the retardation coming out of your mouth

Selection bias much.

praise kek

Katy Perry

Trump's got what, Omarosa? Ted Nugent? Kellyanne Conway?

>implying any one actually attractive, physically/mentally, supports a witch like hillary

you're so full of shit. you probably never leave your basement. Also, do you really think that more than 50 % of girls in college in sororities support trump? You should seriously consider suicide.

/thread

Who ever you choose America all World will be screw... On the left idiot who have no idea what he is talking about on the right blackmailing, conspiracing and lying bitch

try "hilldogs"

Yes it's weird af and I didn't expect it at all, it surprised me as much as you. Sorority girls have ten tons of trump shit in their houses. May not be too public about it, but they do. Sorry to burst your bubble

so 90 % of girls in college these days are sjws? interesting... but please, do continue to tell us how intelligent and redpilled you are, by all means!

WTF are you talking about? The liberal side is always filled with younger, sluttier girls. There are a ton of exceptions but on average, it's obvious. It's like church vs. bonnaroo.

you have described your particular college (with no evidence). Have you proven that this trend holds for literally anywhere outside your college?

I invite you to search the Internet and find me ANY attractive women in Hillary gear and then we can talk. They do not exist (outside of Katy perry once).

Yeah sorority girls in fucking Alabama or Mississippi maybe. In places where the family trees grow UP not sideways things are different bud

I just can't wait till one of these assholes gets elected, a month or so passes by and then people shut the fuck up for a glorious little while. This election is so annoying.

Republican women are usually hotter & they usually are richer & aren't slobs

Still nothing

Ok... So find me photographic examples? Believe me, I want them.

>you missed attractive

Saying they support Clinton is not the same as the trump girls wearing his campaign gear.

Gary Johnson's because there's nothing sexier then a girl that loves freedom

can this thing even vote? it isnt even fucking employable. was it thinking itd get a free ride on the bern train or something. jesus christ

Paris Roxxane winrar

Pic related

I really wish that Donald say at one point: "We deserve a better first female president and she will be my lovely Ivanka"

>supporters

a bunch of strippers posing with Trump paraphernalia doesn't make them "supporters"
faggot

Ivanka is going to get v& for a 250 million dollar tax fraud bust

gotta love mrytle beach and there 1000 pacific stores every ten feet

Ivanka is a cunt.

and stupid bitches who support Trump

Hillary fan here

America is already great. Sorry that your life is a piece of shit.

stripper

the nose ring is a dealbreaker
otherwise bangable
your point

How to Be Dumb

>has tits, must be stripper

Virgin detected

bernie is indeed shit

>I'm a bitch

stay mad faggot

stripper

call girls are hotter

because shitty FB memes are a great way to get your point across, whatever it is :^)

>implying all females arent cunts

yeah but that look really says "bitch"

These MUST be strippers too.

>still no cute girls in Hillary clothes for a counterpoint.

So fucking what.

implying we need whores to tell us to support a candidate

They probably are strippers actually

at any rate psychobitches from hell judging by their hair/makeup

Not even voting trump, but the girls look good.

L: dumb
R: stupid

hired girls usually do