Why is Trump fucking us over? All of the exports we send there are going to get taxed like fucking shit

Why is Trump fucking us over? All of the exports we send there are going to get taxed like fucking shit

All the corporations and factories are going to leave

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/822502887477673984?lang=en
washingtonpost.com/politics/the-first-days-inside-trumps-white-house-fury-tumult-and-a-reboot/2017/01/23/7ceef1b0-e191-11e6-ba11-63c4b4fb5a63_story.html?utm_term=.f5b1da2e6aed
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

trump is forcing you to backstab mexico on nafta
will you do it

hahaha

If it means anything he's fucking us over just as hard.

What are you talking about ? You clearly dont need scientists :^)

trade with canada is done through nafta which mexico is part of
trump wants to repeal nafta because that's his target on mexican labor but he didn't say anything about how much canada (70%) depends on it for export

so there is a very very good chance usa will sign a trade deal with canada outside of nafta effectively the same thing but without mexico

>American in charge of geopolitics

You know that would embolden Mexico even further. Besides, they're going to vote for Andrés Manuel López Obrador.

What? we don't want fucking commies you Chicano.

We have to put Americu furs again.

Canada is the worst Canada. You wouldn't believe how bad it is. Terrible.

Then you're about to get a major cucking by the United States.

We have a trade deal outside NAFTA calm down. The bad thing about it is American companies cheated at it using protectionism.

I wish

>implying it matters a jot who Mexico elects or what it does at all

Sounds good by me

Because Meme and President are different.
Meme is now president, so It's not funny anymore.

America first: Buy American & hire American.

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/822502887477673984?lang=en

>TFW your country elected a manchild as President

washingtonpost.com/politics/the-first-days-inside-trumps-white-house-fury-tumult-and-a-reboot/2017/01/23/7ceef1b0-e191-11e6-ba11-63c4b4fb5a63_story.html?utm_term=.f5b1da2e6aed

>Washington Compost

>Proceeds to feed off random blogs and Sup Forums posts.

There is a backup deal with Canada and our economies are far more integrated and balanced than with mexico.

I would expect an expansion of trade with Canada not a contraction.

You guys already did an FTA with the European Union so you're pretty much good to go. Although implementation might take a few years to fully complete.

Trump doesn't want to eliminate trade agreements, he just wants them done bilaterally instead of in groups.

We also have another redundant trade deal with the US if you scrap NAFTA entirely. It would be annoying to rework, but will still be there.

Severing trade suddenly would severely hurt the northern states and Canada which is why there is redundancy in place.

Mexico however is kind of fucked.

>implying we don't trade with other cunts
It's a triple fuck if NAFTA dies.

Trade war now.

Have you actually looked at the trade figures?

It's minuscule compared to the trade Canada does overseas. Mexican companies barely operate in the US, there is no integration beyond you sending the US cheap shit.

If they start buying cheap shit from elsewhere you are pretty much done. You have no tech or resource sector like Canada does, and you can't compete with china for low cost jobs. I really don't get mexico's strategy in all this.

t. non-tax paying American

RIP Canada

Everyone pays sales tax.

mfw

>Mexican companies barely operate in the US, there is no integration beyond you sending the US cheap shit.

Something like 40% of all Mexican exports to the US originate in the US. Mexican-US trade is very much itrauntrial trade, it's irrelevant if Mexican companies are operating in the US.

>canada becomes a third world country
>our leaf shrivels up and falls of the flag
>become peru

>But in Trump’s mind, Spicer’s attack on the news media was not forceful enough.

Literally Kirchner.

Enjoy having a latin american president.

>itrauntrial trade

*intracompany i.e.Ford sends some parts from the US to Mexico for assembly, and those parts are returned to the US.

In any case, any threat against Mexico that doesn't include a commitment to leave the WTO is a bluff given that under WTO rules the US maximum is tariff is like 3% for industrial goods and 6% for agricultural goods, while the Mexican maximum tariff is 7% for industrial goods and 35% for agricultural goods, so a big fuck you to American farmers.

Yeah that's what I've been saying from the beginning. Americans are too caught up in calling Trump a fascist/literally Hitler, but he's quite clearly a banana republic president.

He's more similar to Nicolás Maduro than Hitler.

FUCKING THANK YOU! I have been making constant jokes about how Trump is basically the United State's first "Latin American" President.