User why won't you see the new Ghostbusters with me?

>user why won't you see the new Ghostbusters with me?

I want to fuck you

Only if we aren't watching it..

Because I'm not gonna pay to see a movie I won't like
I will pay you to have sex with me

Because I'm an insecure little Internet boy and this movie offends me somehow. Despite not being born when the original came out.

there ain't no bluray rips yet you daft cunt

>blurring the entire background equals """"good photography""""

Because it looks unfunny as shit and I would rather spend money on something good.

I'm not averse to watching any movie if I have someone to watch it with.

I'd be okay with seeing it, especially with a girl like that

who is that penis venus?

>blurring the entire photo equals """"good photography""""

I know a girl who looks just like you.

Did you ever had a wank?

>Despite not being born when the original came out

I was born in 1980 and saw the original in the theater. Suck it fag.

Because you shave your pits.

Miss Alice you newfag

>30+ y/o calling someone a fag
> anonymously

sad

>pale brunette with colored eyes
Good choice.

>anonymously

This is an anonymous website. You think I would use a trip or something? Tripcodes are for literal faggots.

>calls someone newfag
>literally only one sperg posting her pics over and over like it's relevant

op here I just searched cute girl on google

Because of the degenerate regressive-left feminazi progressive agenda m'lady. Let me tell you about the Jews while we watch 6-hour youtube videos about their evil deeds

Sorry madam but I'm going to see the re release of 2001: a space odyssey. I already pre ordered my popcorn

nice job shilling this garbage cuckboy

>he doesn't enjoy bokeh

>Sure we can see Neon Demon together, if you promise me to hold this Hillary sign during the next BLM meeting

because me and my other bitch are going to go see Captain America.

I will if you suck my duck the entire time

Bit cruel m8

>when your gf invites you to the same movie your side chick did, and you have to pretend all the jpkes are new to you

Because i dont pay for movies and also im undatable

No thank you. I don't feel like watching a cynical cash grab. Oh, the women? No I don't mind at all, I just think they deserve better than being shoved into a franchise that none has wanted to touch for 25 years, especially since there's a down right insulting caricature of a black woman in it.

So have fun, tell me how it is after.

ugly chromatic aberrations, wouldnt even look at. what a shit lens holy fuck.

>Thinking that people actually ever learn or mature.
>Expecting retards to become intelligent contributing members of society after a certain age, say 30 or 40.

Son, let me tell you this. There are no mature adults. There is so much insane criminal stuff going on around you that it would blow your mind if you ever knew.
Responsible adults are a joke. There a merely actors who learned a song and dance routine. Some are merely better at it then others. Sheep, sheep in a flock.

And no, your parents/grandparents etc aren't either.

I would sit through a 3 hour movie of Melissa McCarthy taking a shit if the girl in OP's pic asked to.

t. Cuck

The alpha answer is yes let's check it out. Then when the movie starts you mack her and finger that clit til shes damper than a washcloth. You leave 30 minutes in and smash the pussy into oblivion in the car. If you did it right she wants you to cum inside her

for her i would

would dip banana in chocolate/10

Because me wife's son wants to see Keanu

Wouldn't it be kinda retarded to take a girl who isn't your girlfriend to a place where you spend around 2 hours in a dark room looking at a big screen?

I would get a ''Pretty sure she wants me to pay for her ticket or she doesn't want to be seen alone at a cinema''-vibe, over ''this girl wants to spend time with me''-vibe. Am I wrong?

You're just a picture and my schizophrenia isn't that advanced yet

>He wants to cum to THE POWER OF PATTY COMPELS YOU and AW HELL NO
No user, you are the cuck