Let's hear them

Let's hear them

i fucked my sister

I think OP's that make Secrets threads are faggots

Wanna hear my secret user?
>we have this stupid fucking thread every day

I turkey slapped my friends crush in front of him.

Then I came in her mouth about 3 times.

>excuse me what

I dunno man I got a lot.

Today we got rained out of work. I went home and got on Craigslist, invited a guy over and jacked him off with my 10 year old daughter's panties while he looked at bikini pictures of her.

I sucked a log of shit out of andy sixxs ass hole at a concert one time

So, basically I am friends with this girl, but not terribly good friends with, and one of her close friends is giving of bad vibes.

Some history.
Let's call the Girl, M, and the Guy, R.

>Begin class with them in Late January
>In said class, theres M, and R.
>They seemed to have met in that class, and rapidly became close friends.
>Something seems off about R. Don't know what though.
>Didn't really bother with them much
>Come April, I decide to ask M out
>Says, yes, but R forces way in.
>Asks her to to go somewhere with him, and started to get kinda pushy with it.
>She denies him 3 times before agreeing
>Later that day she seemed uncomfortable near R
>Nothing much, other than acting more cold towards me when he's near
>About a month later, I over hear that R has called M while having an emotional breakdown. (He's crying in the bathroom)
>Last day that I see them, R says bye to me specifically, without reason. While M is kinda ignoring me.

I don't know. Something just seems odd about R. I would not put it passed him to physically harm either of us.

I want to suck a log of shit out of andy sixxs ass hole and use the log of shit out of andy sixxs ass hole as a dildo to fuck my pussy with and have the bacteria from the shit fertilize my egg cells and impregnate me with a retarded human shit baby and then I want to lick its retarded human shit baby ass crack and suck on its rock hard retarded human shit baby balls and fat fucking throbbing retarded human shit baby cock until it cant take it anymore and then shoots out a giant fucking load of retarded human shit baby cum all over my mouth and then i want to spit out thebretarded human shit baby cum out and then use it as lubricant to finger my ass hole with. God andy sixx is so fucking hot

How old are you?

Were all ~20. R may be a little older

Why are you getting involved with this petty romance drama at this age?

>
>Were all ~20. R may be a little older
underage and predominantly retarded newfag

It's not really a romance drama, more so the guy just seems scummy in general, and I could see him loosing it at somepoint

No you didnt I did

You wish
Andy would never let someone except me suck a log of shit from his ass

>
>No you didnt I did
yes he did, trips law.

It is, and you should stop doing it right now.

Thinking of moving to a different dept at work, not sure if its a good idea. I'm currently in the highest role in my dept and would move to a lesser role in a different dept but you supposedly get paid more and its a better dept and better management i just have to start at the beginning role again. And this role might not have promotions so i might end up in this role for another year. which isn't so bad, because with the experience i have gathered i should be looking for another job anyway. my base from what i expect is 80k, i dont want to have a company say they'll go less than 77500

My ex got pregnant. SHe knew I don't want children. Ever. Period.
We had an agreement. Abortion or adoption.
She thought I had loads of money and tried to carry the pregnancy.
She had health problems that has lead to previous miscarriages.
She miscarried about halfway through and I couldn't have been more relived.
Dumped her two days later.
I had been looking forward to that miscarriage from day one.

How is it romance really, beyond me trying to get with M?

R has a GF, and backed off a bit. He almost got violent when someone was questioning his BS sources in class. It does not take much to set him off it looks like

I molested my little sisters. I also want to see my 9 yo stepdaughter's pussy,

cheated on my wife with her best friend, she got pregnant and had a kid. except her and i havent told anyone so her and her boyfriend are raising the kid

Romance or not everything your describing is agnsty teen bullshit. Fuck them all and move on to real quality people who don't put up with those type of idiots.

You keep this shit up you will end up sleeping with M, get her pregnant. Then she will fuck R behind your back and get pregnant with his kid next. Then your stuck in a life long 3 way love triangle with two dysfunctional people

I want to see it too.

you and me both mate

I purposely troll colored people. Treat them like shit on a general basis. I make it obvious. #MasterRace.

I don't need to reply, this guy spelled it out pretty well.

Yea man. Then his kid will rape your kid and you will end up with dysfunctional mutant grand kids.

Do you fucking want eyes in the hills. Because this is how the Hills have Eyes

Why is that a secret?

I masturbate to my aunt's tit pics

I committed the Whitechapel murders back in '88.

my moms friend tried to finger me in the back of my moms car

I honestly think you are getting the wrong idea.

None of us are involved with each other. M and I are single. And R is dating someone else

I am really not concerned with getting with her. I am just worried that he may do something stupid to some one.

I really just want to voice my concern and that's it. But no concrete evidence beyond just a general bad vibe.

i am actually just a bot

Screen Shot or it Didn't Happen.

Need an 1888 news paper WITH the dead prostitutes to prove it

On to you, skynet

No your the one fooling yourself...

You said you want to Hook up with M Already

From the sounds of it R and M already have some shit going on you don't know about. Especially if he walks up and makes her go somewhere with him then she gives you the cold shoulder.

Just walk away bro. Don't be blinded by your cock

i hate my life, myself, my family, i fucking hate everyting, just want move to a distant place and not come back ever, forget all and live happy

Are you still fucking her? I'd honestly get off harder knowing you're cucking her boyfriend, I'd try to give him some more of my spawn to raise.

If you really hate all of those things and your not doing what you want already your a fucking pansy. Get off B and go live that life bitch tits

Me, too. This is my what I day dream about

i pick my nose ... and EAT IT

Did you have anythi g to do with her miscarriage?

Bitch please, I am a clone of Hitler with all of his old memories

Why dream about it you loser. Just fucking do it.

>about 19
>bored and horny one morning
>hack friends sisters email, get nudes
>upload them to creep site
Forget about it, 5 years pass
>Long forgot about this
>driving with kid I know who coincidentally fucked friends younger sister whose email i hacked years ago
>ask if he ever heard of the creep site
>he says yeah
>Tells me a story about how one time a few years ago he was with a friend at a gas station, this was before he was fucking girl in question
>dudes with a friend, the same kid the girl sent the pics to
>girl and her boyfriend pull up in car, boyfriend gets out and beats the dudes friends ass
>claims that the girl said that he uploaded the pics of her to the creep site

I uploaded pics of someone to a creep site and someone else got their ass whooped for it.

I've told 2 people this. They said i'm doing gods work.

Sadly, the pics are long gone, until i recover my old hard drive.

I like posting dick pics

The thing that I'm seeing is that she is more so just intimidated by him. Not really willing to do anything with him, beyond hanging out in public. And his actions towards me almost seems like he see's me a competition, if he was trying to fuck her

on occasion, but we use condoms now. we both have enough kids

What's the creepsite fam?

Once again your fooling yourself.

If she really did not want his attention she would not hang out with him at all.

There is something going on there and you want to hook up with her.

You just need to let those sad people go and stay away from them.

Or if you ignore my advice please tell us about what happened in a few years I loves me some good lulz

You are a shit starting little monkey and the forest will laugh when the leopard pulls you down off the vine

user-ib.su

its been deleted a few times and has had a few url changes so sadly alot has been lost over the years

>be me, 19 year old sandnigger jihad in I51S training camp
>chilling after drills one day.
>saw leader take an American hostage (9/10 habibite) into his tent.
>hears screams, muffled, chains other shit.
>went into his tent 2 hours later to check out what the fuck happened.
>saw the girl, barely alive, missing both arms, one leg, and one of her tits.
>instant projectile vomit
>she moans "end me..."
> I lean in real close
>pulls out my beheading knife
>and in my best Bane accent whispers to her
>"your punishment must be more severe"
>sheaths my knife
>kisses her forehead
>walks away

Yes, I hate many things, but does not mean I do not work to change things , do what you want requires a lot of money and effort, I'm not a bitch sitting lamenting and wants to die

upload her tit pics or gtfo

I really doubt that I'm fooling my self.

I already know that M is one of those extremely Altruistic types, so she could just be trying to help him, and that's why she deals with him.

If I was asking about romance advice, I would have provided the M centric Green text, and not the short one revolving around R.

Pics now?

Nah. She had stage three endometriosis and cervical/coloractal cancer that was terminal.
I fucking hate kids and sure as hell don't wanna be a single parent with a kid I fucking loathe making ten sheckles and hour full time.

dont make that be a dream, make it a goal

meh, its already happened. many times i've made myself look like an idiot, to the point where im pretty much exiled from my hometown

nice.

my 9/10 cousin came onto me in a bathroom after a day at the beach. Didn't do anything since I was young and thought it was wrong.

Now I'm looking to make the move and fuck her, she better still have that bikini that was 2 sizes too small...

That is the excuse bitches make.

If you hate everything you listed then you need to just up and fucking leave and go somewhere to be happy. Doesn't take much to save a few hundred bucks and get a train or plane ticket somewhere else.

So stop giving me your bitch ass excuses.

okay, that shit make me laught

I lost my mind a few years ago. Found some Truth that changed my entire perspective.

Now I'm questioning the legitimacy of this Truth. My whole life was built upon one small lie. When that lie was exposed, the truth was there to take its place. My new life has been built upon this truth.
But recently I can't help feel that this foundation was only another lie.

I am an agent of Truth, forever seeking.

Don't give up on me.

Life is give and take.

Take what you can and give nothin back!

Maybe the basis for your entire reality shouldn't hinge upon a simple truth.

I mean haven't you already heard before that everything is a lie?

When I was like 6-7 for a few months I was raped every other week full blown anal by my older brother who was 15-16 at the time.

I've only told 4 people that I was raped but never who. Would cause too many problems,
Now I'm pretty fucked in the head and have spent some time watching bad shit on the deep web. Managed to stop when I thought about what I was doing and how fucked it was, friends helped me. Now I'm bit better , stopped doing bad shit but still a bit fucked in the head.

man, i live in venezuela, I break my hands working and studying, have 19 years old, all have different lives , please do not talk shit and think more before you do

Me and a couple of friends (all black, just a FYI) occasinally get heads up about pedophies in our neighbourhood. It usually ends with us beating them. Once, we where certain we had kill this guy. He started breathing, so we all kicked him in the ribs until he stopped crying.

Your just a worthless piece of shit who wants to make excuses about why your life sucks.

This is not talking shit. These are the facts. Your a little bitch and all you can do is whine.

> I kicked the living shit out of a kid for minor provocation and gave him PTSD.

> I had my gyno removed. Best $7k I've ever spent. Looks amazing.

> momcest fetish

> I've trolled people to the point of ruining thier lives. Usually by revealing their secret identities to their Cancerbook friends.

> I think Bruce Jenner is a man and a pervert.

> I get happy ending massages.

ohh wait this is 4 chan b board, i just forgoted, thanks for the reminder Sup Forumsastard, you make mi day better, jajajajajajaj

You know I have noticed in several places these fucking third world niggers getting all uppity.

Oh I am from (Insert shirthole) here. You Americans are to mean.

Fucking cry me a river. You people are all worthless pieces of shit. If you weren't you wouldn't live in such shit holes.

Master Race reporting in

Man, I'm going to jail to for fucking up a bunch of pedophiles soon. a group of 3 of them moved next to my parents house, about 50 feet away, and i have a 14 year old sister. Its really fucked up.

I posted the story above about the creep site though. Heres another story of mine
>be about the same age, 19-20
>theres this artsy pretentious kid who lives in town that we've known forever
>his dad is rich, owns a home valued at 1.7 million
>Gets caught with tax evasion or money laundering or something along those lines, goes to jail, house gets foreclosed
>me and my friends, mainly all poor degenerate rednecks with the exception of 1 rich kid, get word of this
>Decide to break into the house one night to party and get fucked up
>start a fire in the fire place
>destroy every mirror and window in the house
>Spray paint every wall
>find buckets of paint, splash and kick them all over the place
>Draw and paint all of the walls
>eventually find a baseball bat in a shed out back
>Destroy everything
>beat all of the walls and staircases in
>destroy all the floors and fuck everything up
>end up leaving at 8 am, entire house covered in spray paint and sharpie, all of the walls and floors and windows completely destroyed

I haven't had a girlfriend in two years. I'm talking to this girl right now and I'm not sure how to really open up

It's a paradox, as deeper truths are.
If everything is a lie (and I agree that reality is falsified through our senses, to be brief) then that statement 'everything is a lie' is a true statement. rendering itself false.

Reality IS because it isn't.
It isn't because it is.
Mu.

I never said it was a simple truth, I said it was Truth.

A lie is a deception, a means to willfully cover the truth. A lie cannot exist without some truth.

Everything is a lie, so then nothing is Truth.
If nothing is truth... we have a paradox.

I love sharing pictures of my ex and hearing how guys would would use and humiliate her

jajajajajajaja, thkns

well, what are you waiting for?

im a furry but don't want to come out
>btw really want to have a fursuit and be proud.

I feel like you're being baited into a brother/sister water weight test scenario. Don't talk to the faggot and move on.

Nobody knows that I love her

>I haven't had a girlfriend in two years. I'm talking to this girl right now and I'm not sure how to really open up

Your goal isn't to open up.

Your goal is to practice attracting women.

Remember that she is fungible with other women. One piece of ass is as good as the others.

Checked.

My sis got me to do stuff with her when I was about eight or nine. She is two years older than me. I ended up watching bad stuff too, way longer than I should have. I've also managed to stop but at what cost. I'm all fucked up I let it go too far

I fucked my best friends roommate the day before he asked me to go out. I didn't know he was gonna ask me, but I said yes.

How am I baiting him? I am just not looking at this whole thing in a romantic context like he is

Kill yourself now and do the world a favor

>Work heating/cooling
>Freedom to roam around house while home owners make sure to 'be out of my way to let me do my job'
>Usually go out for errands, backyard etc no supervision for at least 2 hours
>if wife/daughter is hot, pretend to examine vents/filters in rooms and go through underwear drawers/lingerie & dirty laundry

>Last week customer had hot blonde 15 yo daughter
>mom in backyard with dog and no one around
>jerk off to her bikini pics on crappy collage from summer camp while sniffing dirty panties
>usually cum on paper towels or some rag I find that won't be missed after I dispose of
>no regrats

I mostly do it over kik.
Aussieguy903 add me if your interested

I got drunk as piss and hit a parked car then sped off last night. Dented the other guy's car

you faggot nothing about your original post is a secret. The only thing that could possibly qualify that's a secret is that he said bye to you. Fuck the fuck off you fucking fuck.
>baiting and triggering me