Vent thread

Vent thread

If that fucking faggot tells me to "Pick up that poop" when I walk my dog by his house one more fucking time, I'm gonna shove a bag of shit down his faggot throat.

I pick up my dog's shit every god damn time, I don't need some smarmy cunt to remind me. I'm walking my dog by that shitface's house every fucking day from now on, loudly encouraging him to take a big steaming pile on his doorstep, so I can slowly and deliberately pick it up and hold it in the air triumphantly you fucking glasses-wearing douchebag faggot cunt fuck you

Here ya go

Sounds like you need to pick your dogs shit up user.

Just go take a shit on his doorstep in the middle of the night

user you have to think about it from his view

Him:
>inb4 user picks up shit
>"Hey user, pick up your dogs shit"

I don't know why you play so many games. It kills me, stop.

Stop parading your fuckin dog around in front of my house then if you don't like what I have to say, you fresh out the pussy millennial queef huffer.

Suck on them trips while yor at it queef huffer.

Make me faggot, you don't own the sidewalk

But I do...

He's not trying to be a dick, just pick up you shit asshole.

I've never not picked up my dog's shit. Just because other people are lazy assholes with their dogs doesn't mean I am. He should keep his fucking comments to himself unless he's seen me walk away from shit, which as I;'ve said, doesn't ever happen

OP, stop dicking around a pick up your shit. No one like that, it's his lawn, don't be a shit face.

How would I know?

Exactly, he doesn't. So he should shut the fuck up

It's not a lawn, I'm in the city, it's the sidewalk. If I was walking my dog on someone's lawn, they'd have a point

No, how do I know you have never left your shit?

Don't be mad that he doesn't want shit on the ground. He wants a clean city and he's doing his civil duty to make you pick it up. You are disgusting.

>No, how do I know you have never left your shit?
So he says that to every person he ever sees walking the dog, on the off-chance that they're an asshole?

Seems tiring, and a good way to let everyone know you're an irritating douchebag

How old are you? Are you around 20ish?

He probably can tell you're a young fuck head that would leave it.

Seriously, either start picking up your dogs shit or just go by the house of someone who doesn't care or doesn't have the balls to say anything. I'm on the guys side, fuck you user.

If that's the honest truth then just shrug and tell him you always keep bags so it's gotta be someone else

and then be done with it

Reread OPs post

That's pretty funny. Know whats funnier than my age though?

>Check the filename

Is this a vent thread for OP? Or can anyone just share shitty greentext?

Might as well make this the thread for that.

Pick up your dog's shit user

Of course, feel free. That was my original intention. I already know I'm in the right.

Also whoever claimed I was 24 was not me. [spoiler]I'm 25[/spoiler]

Alright

>Be me.
>Social outcast
>Homecoming this saturday
>No date.
>Feelsbadman.jpeg
>Have to ask mom for 5 bucks cuz I'm broke and jobless
>No self confidence.
>all the girls go for niggers
>Might an hero if it weren't for memes

>When everyone abandons thread or is typing out a much better story than yours.