Sup Forums...Who the FUCK is this guy kicking a cat in London?

Sup Forums...Who the FUCK is this guy kicking a cat in London?

twitter.com/SgtJoeSimon/status/776119881800486917

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3788926/Shocking-moment-violent-thugs-lure-two-cats-pats-brutally-KICKING-hard-sent-flying-street.html
yourlogicalfallacyis.com/bandwagon
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I hope that fucker gets his balls chopped off.

Yeah I ain't clicking that shit nigga. I don't want want to see a poor kittens get hurt.

they got him already
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3788926/Shocking-moment-violent-thugs-lure-two-cats-pats-brutally-KICKING-hard-sent-flying-street.html

Looks like bongs are all over it tho. They got the niggers workplace. Hopefully this ends poorly for the nog.

The ones that hurt kids and pets need their own cells cause the other guys don't play nice.

It's just a fucking cat, who gives a fuck?

People with empathy.

And you're just a nigger. Die in a fire nigger

Not really. Wanting someone to get castrated or killed just because they kicked some cat isn't exactly empathetic.

You first, PETAfaggot.

I guess the big takehome here is be aware that there are people out there like this so make sure your pets are secured and try to keep strays off the street.

No petafag, just someone who cares about living things with a purpose.

This.

Remember when this site wasn't full of oversensitive kids?

>implying humans have less of a "purpose" than a cat

Yup, definitely a petafag.

Not humans. Nig nogs. Big difference

>Niggers
>Humans

You know exactly how many you can pick, faggot.

Cats have no purpose, no one has a "purpose" stop being so damn sensitive and preachy it's just a cat.

Why the FUCK do you care, you won't do anything to stop him stop pretending.

Whoa whoa. No preachy man here. Just telling it how it is. Cats are cool, nogs start problems. Not blacks, niggers

%110 sure it's either a sand nigger or a nigger refugee, didn't even read it but yeah

Muh purpose in life. It's a damn cat, what could you possibly do to stop him from kicking the damn thing, complain on the Internet?

I always laugh because these threads are so edgy. You can tell the majority of these posters have pets.

I cant atop anything from happening, but I can belittle spmeone for their race. Which in turn makes me feel batter about their misdeeds

I don't, I couldn't care less for a parasitic relationship.

Yes, i have pets. Were your parents too afraid you would rape em if they gave you one?

Hurr durr he's a nigger lmao xDDDD

Edgy

+1 faggot

Then is the place for you.

See what I mean? Case in point.

Someone a little butthurt?

Na, too many jesus luvrs

Thats funny. Nobody gives a fuck about you. Your existence is absolute shit. Look at the rest of this thread. Sympathizers for the cat. Nothing but disgust for you.

Embrace the one and only truth fam.

Imagine a titan race landing on earth, capturing you, and then flying off. Then, they kick t he living shit out of you because "muh purpose" and/or "It's just a damn human, what could you possibly do to stop us from kicking you".

Whp
Oa. Thats deep. Who made the sky daddy then?

Edginess aside, niggers are still technically humans and thus have a 100 times more of a "purpose" than fucking cats, even human garbage like Chris-chan do because there's still have a tiny tiny chance of them doing something useful, unlike cats who literally always have a 0% chance. If you're unable to contribute to society, people should be able to kick you and do whatever they want to you whenever they feel like it, that goes for any living thing.

I don't sympathize with the cat, I just can't stand why all you kids get defensive over this, it won't change anything.

A guy not infected with toxoplasmosis.

Thats a fair point. Lets go kick some homelesses.

No one gives a fuck about the cat. We just want an excuse to project our selfhatred onto something else.

Don't ruin this for us, user.

Edginess aside, if I could get away with it I would gut you like a fish and enjoy every second of it.

Just so ya know, i dont really feel this way, i just wanted to start some shit, and get a bit of attention

People like (You) disgust me, people who feel the need to get offended in someone's place, absolutely putrid.

I'd thank you for it.

This

when the edgelords make friends and see how good it is to have a companion, they'll start feeling some compassion, til then, "it's fuck the cat."

I'd be fucked, but it's up to them, they'd be more advanced so they get the right to device my fate. Strongest survives m80.

>the scum of the earth

it would not be equal for the genders
if we were to castrate then we would need to castrate girls.

That's pretty ironic coming from you seeing as everything you said applies to you as well, petacuck.

What if instead of kicking the shit out of you, they spared you, fed you, clothed you, and taught you things about them? Wouldn't this be far better than the law of the jungle survival of the fittest?

I'm down for neutering and spaying newborns and letting only people with good genes/ money keep their shit.

>for blacks too?
awesome!

Pls don't project.

we should castrate women rapists.
lets see how they feel about it before they do it to men.

White Knight.

Inductive more than implicit. ;)

Black Knight

That's like 2, 3 people? Guys can't get raped.

See thing is, I'm not a cat, I'm clothed and fed and if decided to teach me something sure that be great but like I said it's up to them they decide. And no, nothing trumps survival of the fittest, without it we stagnate evolution and there'll be no progression.

>Thats funny. Nobody gives a fuck about you.
If no one cares, why am I getting so many butthurt replies from oversensitive faggots like you?

>Your existence is absolute shit.
Everyone's is, including yours and especially cats'.

> Look at the rest of this thread. Sympathizers for the cat. Nothing but disgust for you.
>Hurr durr, whatever the majority of autists on Sup Forums thinks is truth.
yourlogicalfallacyis.com/bandwagon
Also, you're getting hate as well so by your logic you're a retard too.

cutting a dick or testicle off is rape.

How? I have friends and it still "fuck the cat". You're arrogant more than witty :^)

So in other words, you wouldn't castrate any women at all? It's literally impossible for women to rape, you fucking idiot.

Is KEK real? If so he shall make this post dubs and smite the hateful cat abusers and niggers from this existence!!! ALL HAIL KEK!!

Unoriginal post, try harder kid.

This.

a lot of edgy newfags that forgot about caterday.

No, that's just assault. Women can't rape. For a woman to have sex, a man needs to have an erection, for a man to get an erection, he needs to want to have sex, due any "rape" by a woman isn't actually rare since the man wants it. Understand now, faggot?

you lack substantial evidence required to justify that claim, I however am studying psychology and sociopaths don't qualify their lust with words like, "fuck the cat." and such. They either sit quietly and enjoy the content or request more. And that is the tell tales sign of an edgelord usually on the chan late at night because they can't score a social life. ;D I rest my case.

rape

It's Thursday, moron.

There's the occasional strap-on incident, but generally i'll have to agree with you.

but if they are wet they are horny too, wait have you ever been with a women ?
have you done all your homework ?

Yeah man, same here I'm ALSO studying to be a psychologist man. What a coincidence, guess we both lack substantial evidence don't we. All I know is that there is no scientific fact that having friends instantly gives you sympathy for animals.

Forgot to add a cancerous smiley face to show how much I've proven you wrong xD

>hating or kicking this
you have to feel pretty shitty about yourself to need to hurt small things.

>but if they are wet they are horny too
What the fuck does that have to do with women raping men?

>wait have you ever been with a women ?
Yeah and I never get a boner unless I actually want to have sex. Men who claim to have been "raped" are no better than woman who have sex, regret it later and get the guy charged with rape.

have you done all your homework ?
Not yet.

>let me flaunt my supposed education
okey

Fair point, but I'm sure if someone is struggling socially, it's more probable they are on the edgy side. So union of both groups would not guarantee fact. But it's still a close enough analogy. My other argument still stands, however.

>>>reddit

Forgot my smiley, too.

What's with all the projection and implications, friend?

Same

I'm in a projimplificatious mood, user. What you wanna take my guns, now you wanna take my free speech?

i know right?

Not really, just don't appreciate being projimplified at is all.

Tough titty said the kitty... before he was kicked to death....

Fuck the cat.

Lol, I like you user. I'm off into the wild, though. Feeling like some church's chicken. Catch you later.