Is there a way to beat the pedo-trap? I was thinking of saying you are going to a party but got the addresses mixed up

is there a way to beat the pedo-trap? I was thinking of saying you are going to a party but got the addresses mixed up

>you are going to a party but got the addresses mixed up

You are a special kind of stupid

Negate it during the conversations.

>girl, you're so fine, you're totally 18 years old and roleplaying as somebody much younger, that's totally my fetish

Over and over again

>Oh, you're arresting me? I'll just wait until you check the logs of the conversations, she's 18 years old and roleplaying as somebody much younger. That's my fetish.

You may then proceed to laugh at that cunt faggot Chris Hansen, to your heart's content. Laugh at those cunt cops while you're at it.

>never thought she was underage, assumed she was roleplaying as she is clearly not underage. How could anyone actually think shes underage?

>not having an alibi letter in the car

jej

The problem with being up front about the roleplay is it'll cause the decoy to disengage and actual people roleplaying to disengage.

Listen up, shithead. You want 12-year-old booty? You're gonna have to be fucking careful. Disengage? Shit fucking happens, kid. You keep posting that goddamn shit until you catch yourself a fish, a fish that even if Chris "the Cunt" Hansen's on the other end of the line, your alibi's air tight.

AIR. FUCKING. TIGHT.

Play by the rules, kid, and you might just get out of this alive.

if the house is like 32 elm street, you say you were going to a party at 32 on the street next over

it makes perfect sense, the cops will have no idea if your're telling the truth

but we have a transcript here that says...

>that was my brother on the computer

or just text someone you found this really hot chick who's into ageplay and dtf before you drive over there.

Or hell, text it to yourself.

hansen is exploiting a law where all that matters is intent. So when you clearly establish your intent was consensual sex with a kinky girl of legal age, they can't do shit. They can film you, because private property, so give them nothing they can use.

transcript means shit, they can't ID me just from words

Just deny everything.
Basically make it so there is no information connecting you to the chat logs. There was already one episode where they got the wrong chat logs and started talking to the guy about stuff he had never typed.
You used a fake name online and never gave them any real personal information. Any pics you sent weren't of yourself but were of just some random Chad. You never gave out your phone number so all correspondence was done online and you used 7 proxies.
Arrive on foot, that way when they ask what you're doing there, just say you were going for a walk and saw a pretty girl that waved you in.
You have no idea what's going on, just play dumb.

>So let me get this straight. Your brother was messaging a 14 year old girl and you turn up to the house instead of him?

>he said this was a blind date he set up for me with a 30 year old, that damn prankster

What this thread proves so far is that Sup Forums would get caught in seconds because they think they are so clever.

Unless the room is named "HERE WE LIE ABOUT OUR AGE", saying "I thought she was roleplaying when she was saying again and again that she was 12!" won't fly

rekt

Oh it'll fly. You just have to try it hundreds of times before it does.

If she never posted a picture, sure. But the decoy is always clearly over 18.

>not using a prepaid phone
>not using unsecured internet connection
> Not using someone else's photos
>Showing up

But you showing up at the house is probable cause you fucking retard. They'll get a warrant to search your house.

Why not send a kid as a scout?
That said, if you really need that teen punani, just move out of Murica, jesus.

I think showing up is the ultimate goal though. Showing up, doing whatever and leaving safely without Chris Hansen arresting you is the only way you can truly be satisfied.

>take a doomsday bag with me in case of the worst possible scenario
>Chris pops out from another room and i'm all deer in the headlights
>open my bag and get out a Chris Hanson headshot and sharpie
>"I am your biggest fan, Mr. Hanson. I faked being a sexual predator in your obvious pedo trap so I could meet you! please sign this headshot for me?

1. Insert subtle TCAP memes into what you type.
2. Start everything you type at the start with the individual letters from the name Chris Hansen so that read diagonally it spells Chris Hansen.

And so on, should be bulletproof, "it was just a pank bro I'm a big fan of the show".

That's a good one. Idk if the whole chat part is still ilegal though.

Been a while since I last watch the show, but do they ever send picture of the decoy beforehand?

And even then, it doesn't matter. If she tells you that she is 12, and that the picture makes it reasonable to think that (which it obviously does, since enough people involved in the plan thought it could fool someone), you can't just say that you ignored what she told you because the picture was obviously a fake.

>leaving safely without Chris Hansen arresting
pretty sure they couldn't legally arrest them, it just made for "good" television

>the picture was obviously a fake
that's why you always ask for timestamps

That's why they have the actors, OP. They need to lure them inside and ensure that their intent was to spend time with the bait, that's when the pedo has a seat right over there.

Oh I thought Chris Hansen was CIA

Lol, you are retarded.

how so?

Use the nickname CH
Go dressed like Chris
Have a nametag that says Chris Hansem that you can pop on
Take a pen and a piece of paper to ask his autograph
Have a membership card for his fanclub
Show him your car covered in HTCAP merchandise

They try this one a lot.it never works because the decoy will try to make you disclose as much personal information as possible. Also, Hanson catches them by surprise, and talks down to them in a way that they lose their cool.

This is true. You can't just refuse to take a seat when Chris Hansen asks you to. Your legs will feel tired and fail you. It's psychological.

Because they did get arrested.

Did they? Even if they got arrested, I highly doubt they would see any jail time, or even have any charges brought against them. There was never a minor involved in the whole process, what would they be charged with? Flirting over the internet with some lady that has a young sounding voice?

So you're saying that if a girl says that she's 12, sends you pictures without timestamps that could be interpreted as being a minor or not, you ask for some timestamped.

I fail to see what it changes in the case of someone going at the house. If she send them to you, it could go either way too, just like before.
If she refuse and stop the conversation, then it all end here.
If she refuses and the conversation continues, you have no ground to say "She didn't send me new pictures, thus I had to assume that she wasn't a minor", and they'll get you anyway.

So yeah, timestamps are a precaution, just like not showing up at the house, but what we're discussing is "If you're caught, wat do", no?

while i feel like this all makes sense

i just feel like once you're in the interrogation room with the cops, you'd be like "prove it!" etc. And they would just be like, we don't have to prove shit :)

Like those drug conspiracy charges that throw on people.

You're actually right. Chris can't legally arrest them. That's why he always partners with local law enforcement.

they throw*

Wouldnt it be funny is some 17 year old kid pretended to be older and got caught in Hansens trap?

this
THIS

YES. That episode wouldn't air though.

If she never implies not being underage though, probably won't work. Playing dumb stops protecting you from the law at some point

"You should have known better" is a valid saying.

Like I said, you are retarded.

Almost all of them got arrested and sent to prison, except for a dozen in some states I can't remember the name of. You can find all of this information on the Perverted Justice site or just searching the names.

take a dirt bike

if shit goes south you can escape pretty quickly. When cops chase you in their cars, you can off road into the woods and they're screwed

and then chris hansen got arrested for arranging a sex date with a minor

Imagining the "I'm not gay though" guy that was going to Atlantic City escaping on a dirt bike makes me smile

That plan stops working the instant Chris Hansen spits his infamous words "take a seat". Unless you remain sitting on your bike at all times even during intercourse . Either way, stay the fuck away from chairs/sofas/anything you can sit on in the house. Or cover your ears and don't stare at him in the eye. He can't work his magic if you are not sitting.

"I'm just here to rob the place"
You still go to jail but you don't become a registered sex offender.

they're being arrested for soliciting sex from a minor.

They're tried with the evidence gathered in the sting.

They're convicted and sentenced accordingly.

>playing dumb

The law they're exploiting is all about intent. Establish no intent to fuck a minor, no crime.

what is an ip address

Yeah except for your fucking chat logs you idiot.

Couldn't you just say to the decoy that you are going but planing on not doing anything sexual. Make it very clear, you just want to have ice-cream together, then if you're on the show they can't do anything and if you're not you have ice-cream and butt sex.

In modern times, I'd just request to skype and have her show me her boobs to ensure it ain't Chris Handsome

At least three people from this show are still in prison today.

"I knew it! I FUCKING KNEW IT! I knew this was going to be a trap, and that means I'm on TV! Hey, Ma! Mom! I'm on TV! Hello, Mr. Hansen I'm a big fan of your show!"

It's happened alot according to Chris.

One piece of shit sent his 15-year old brother in to make sure the coast was clear.

You bring a gun with you and commit sudoku if Chris Hansen shows up.
How can they punish me when I'm already dead?

I ain't come for no little boys
I came looking for mans butt

lolwut

No becausebefore youget an address they get enough to nail you. Name, a picture, condoms in your car next to the Air Heads.

Honestly I wish they'd just execute them on the show. If you virgins ever have a kid you'll understand.

I always wondered, at what point do they break the law? I assumed it is when they actually go through with the meeting because that is intent to meet a minor but what of the ones that just drive by and then change their minds? Do they get arrested as well? They technically haven't even gotten on the property so it is kinda like if you get a gun and just drive by the house of a guy you really wanted to kill by then just go home. Is that considered attempted murder?

New episodes when??

Yeah there is a way to beat the trap. Don't show up to kids houses or talk to them online. Period.

There sure is! It's called not being a pedophile!

It's simple, we fuck Chris Hansen.

That excuse has been used several times. They make sure they know they are underage and not role playing.

Has anyone ever shown up packing?

Hitting up a minor for sex online is a crime in the states they do these stings. Going into the house and slapping your condoms on the kitchen counter makes your intent crystal clear, but all these guys have done enough to get arrested before they even show up.

So even if they don't show up, the police have the right to track their IP and just arrest them at home regardless?

Were you that kid at school who always spoiled the mood?

No

le handsome meme

It's like you've never even watched the show. Almost all the pedos try to play dumb but they just dig themselves deeper in a hole. They always have their images attached to their username. They usually bring items discussed in chatlogs, which wouldn't be unusual even for two adults meeting online.

If not that then they still show up to the house asking for the kid or showing intentions that they are there for a kid. People don't just show up to random houses and come inside when they see a kid. See that episode where the one guy says he's there for a job, see how well that worked for him.

Just say you are a huge Chris Hansen fan and that you have been looking for him for ages, carry a photo of him in your pocket at all times, when confronted ask him to sign his photograph and take a selfie with him.

>imagine being arnold
>i would have sex with you, both my character and the real me"

Well, you're still a dense motherfucker either way
>what would you do if [hypothetical situation]
>hurr I wouldn't be in that situation in the first place
There's always a guy like you in these kind of threads.

>we don't have to prove shit :)
i dont think law works that way

ups, someone already beat me to it.

Yeah, there was actually one sting where they went after a guy who never showed up at his home (local politician I think). He barricaded himself in and killed himself, and they ended up dropping ALL the charges for everyone in that sting cause I guess the DA or whatever got super pissed and just told TCAP to fuckoff. The guy definitely was a pedo, though, he had all kinds of CP when they searched his house.

nice get

Well excuse me! I thought OP wanted to know how to not to get caught trying to fuck kids

If there's enough evidence in the chat log to pin you with soliciting a kid for sex, yeah. They arrested plenty of people who just drove by and at least one guy who never even left his house.

Also, nice digits, brotha.

Chris Hansen is the world's biggest cock blocker. Somebody needs to talk to that guy.

you forgot the part where he killed himself and the family tried to sue tcap and nbc until his huge cp collection was found

They're making it again?

I was just looking at them when you called.

I always wondered what would happen if the "35 year-old" showed up to the house and it turned out to be a 14 year-old lying about his age online to impress girls.

Would the decoy then become the predator?

No you retard. They send them on their way and scrap the footage.

theres this really easy way

DONT TRY TO FUCK KIDS YOU FUCKING IDIOT

Yes and they do it for all the ones who chatted and didnt show up

nice GET

Yeah I knew it was a huge scandal, for everyone involved I guess then lol.

Yes bring a gun and hold Chris Hansen hostage until the chick bones you. Then shoot yourself

Nah, you just have Asperger's.

If this thread wasn't mean to be funny the mods would have removed it hours ago.