Be me goodie two shoes at my school in canada top marks and shit

>be me goodie two shoes at my school in canada top marks and shit
> really on Xanax and other benzos whenever at school otherwise too nervous and shit to go
>doctor stopped giving me my perscription

Help b where can I get some Benzos? never bought drugs in my life

oxy + xanax

You could've made good money, what part of canada are you from?

ON, K-W

K-W as in what, kitchener?

Yes, what was the street value of Xanax anyways

your best bet is to buy RC benzos online. plenty of vendors even on clearnet. Etizolam, Clonazolam, and tons of other RCs. I can give you sources. but once you get hooked on these, you can't go back...

Post sources

Would be appreciated

Chemicalstory. Shymolecule. Mimaki family pharmacy. those are my go-to but there are more. Just go to Reddit vendors

Do yourself a favor and don't do drugs. At all. Especially pills.

Or fuck it ruin your life for temporary comfort.

I had a prescription for it, like i said these little fuckers saved my life

Yeah and people get perceptions for Vicodin and oxys and become junkies 5 years down the road. I'm telling you from experience that shit is no good for you. Look up 'rebound anxiety'

Benzos should only be used extremely sparingly

Prescriptions*

yea they saved my life too until I became fucking addicted as shit to them. ive ruined my life time and time again because of benzos. lost jobs, apartments, friends, family, been to jail, near death ect. ect. stay the fuck away from benzos. if you think they'll save your life than you're naïve or a fool. or both

They saved my live too, I'm just not an idiot who gets addicted to stuff, I've been using them as needed for years.

See a shrink. I get xanax for my panic disorder.

could i get in trouble if i attempt to buy benzos from these sites in the us?

are these dot com websites?

Not unless you're an idiot

what do you mean?

>Reddit vendors
what reddit vendors?

>clearnet
what is this?

Welcome to the age of artificial intelli.. I mean, confidence. Brace your self.

hey i just picked up two xanxa bars for the first time. they are two mg each. i weigh around 150 pounds and im 5'11. how much shoukd i take?

You're an idiot, its not a choice. If you've been using them for years your body is already physically dependent on them. In which case your doctor should be weaning you off them. I'd follow his instructions. W/d can be deadly.

Start with 1.

one whole bar? my dealer said id black out.

half of 1 will get you good

dont take a whole bar until you have tried half of one first