what did he do?

I laugh and cry sweet tears of joy when i see these

Be a nigger

>ITT: resentful litle dick white bois

Nuffin

Found dindu

Why havent you been shot yet?

LOL dumb chimp

in the full video, he attacked the man first.

Ayo hol dup

found the white boi cuck

Talking mad shit about how he was from new York and was in a southern state "ALL BY MYSELF" telling random people to fuck themselves.

So he got his nigger ass beat

story?

Story plox

Christ fag in frogcuckistan smashes a watermelon.

i think he kept going around to some ppl praying or something and blasting music, dude got pissed off finally and knocked him out.

Some kind of prayer/moment of silence maybe? Hero saw a wild ape distrupting the peace and took action

>ITT: Whites have to be paid to fuck blacks

More niggers getting rekt pls

Pretty much
Here you go user

LMFAO the bout to drag him out in street, lolol... source,,, gotta see the whole deal,

Found the ruling species

Fixed it for you

KEK

TOP FUCKING KEK

the amount of effort he put in to that show that coon must have really grinded his gears

Yeah shows that even a dumb chimp can confound the peacefulness of Christians
Jesus was chill about getting executed and that guy got mad at sounds during his muh special moment lol what a grade A faggot

understand this is Sup Forums, and this guy would vote for Hilary if he would ever leave his parents basement

The nigger is white in this one.
Its a scientific anomaly

this user Checkd

Fuck yeah lmfao

What a waste of precious, puppy life. Niggers.

wtf?

Was it a Police dog?

He TOSSED the gun?

Oh no... Did the poor dog get shot?

Bruh did the cops just murder their own K9

Notice how they didn't steal his phone or search his pockets

Too bad for the dog :(

>implying the nigger wasn't going to sucker punch him
Also Checked

What the fuck are those windows made out of, faberge egg slices? How the fuck are they breaking so easily?!

Story cuz I know someones going to ask:
Dindu walks into Detroit? Chicago? police station and opens fire with a shotgun loaded with birdshot (non-lethal beyond a few feet). Wounds officers and gets killed himself.

Tempered glass nigga, come on now.

I love how he throws and then the cops kill him and their own dog like i know hes a nigger but fuck US pigs are out of control

Lmfao when he supermans over the desk

ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA

Yeah I have no fuckin' idea who coordinated this shit raid. They shoot at him...while they released the dog? The fuck? What did they think was going to happen?

Retard here. How do I watch webms on my iPhone 5

No in this we see a noble guardsmen of peace and justice smiting the disgusting darkie that endeavored to rape our tribe by attempting to get in his car and go home
When a white guy takes off his shirt and displays his aggression it's being a bro, when a black guy does it it's chimping out
All is right with the world

as much as i hate seeing puppers getting wasted, it was worth his loss just to remove another gorilla from the streets.

night night jamal

Impressive draw time

Are you on your browser

You press play dipshit.

I get the feeling this is in LA. The cops are gang members there they don't even try to hide it.

kys
that is the reason you should carry with a round chambered

Not the guy asking, but due to experience with Iphone, they can't play Webms.

Get Chan Browser for Sup Forums, it let's you view webms.

Shouldn't have needed to release the dog in the first place he was cornered and ready to give up but no had to waste tax payer money by laying a nigger out along side a state funded police dog

Holy fuckin quads. True statement doh

The look on the white kids face. he has clearly had enough.

Or punch and kick him several times in the head after he was down.

Bet that dude felt like a fucking god the rest of high school. NO ONE fucked with that dude.

>the urge for the American police officers to kill dogs is so strong that they kill their own

Is that Dyrus?

youtube.com/channel/UCEbta5E_jqlZmEJsriTEtnw/videos

Fucking hell. I had no idea how much of a problem black on white violence is in north America. I used to call myself a liberal and thought all races were equal. Once I started looking into the facts I was pretty disgusted.

This is an old one, the handler lost grip of the leash like a moron and was shouting "Noooo Noooo" as the dog got shot, then was crying over its body later
I don't know WHY the fuck they all shot though, seriously it was incredibly obvious he threw the gun wtf

WTF?

So a black cop walks in... with a fanny pack? a back pack?

Engages a black customer. Black customer pulls a gun?

How fast your life can end. Five seconds before he died, he was all "ayy lmao". He didn't even have time to shit his pants.

>Dat quick draw
Fuckin awesome

Yes

Don't believe that one took place in the US

Sounds American enough to believe, shit I still don't know why you guys don't move countries sometimes like fuck that place I don't want to get shot personally and I don't want to have my dog shot for no reason both of which tend to happen too much by pigs over there

Yes, it was a police dog. It tried to stop the man's advance toward officers.

Shouldn't of fucked with a wrestler heh

friendly fire on

Kek fucking BTFO

Damn that dude had a good draw.

FUCKING NIGGER KILLED A DOGGO REEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING BLACK ASS NIGGERS NEED TO BE GASSED

love when robbers use hoods. Like blinders on a horse.

what did they do?

>don't want to get my dog shot

Honestly, that's not too much of a problem here. But to be safe, keep your dog inside.

>I don't want to get shot

Yeah then just listen to police, all of these videos you see are people resisting arrest.

>this message brought to you by: Jews!

Oakland?

That blonde boy with the long hair is named Caleb cates. The one choking the niglet out is named Nathan bradley. I was there. Chicago highschool.

That nigger was looking like ghost rider
Walking around like nothing with his head on fire

Detroit