Is it illegal to sell urine...

Is it illegal to sell urine. My girlfriend is pregnant and we were trying to think of ways to raise money to move into a bigger apartment. She thought that we would be able to sell her urine on Craigslist for fifty to a hundred bucks so that women could pour it on a pregnancy test to make their boyfriend think they're pregnant so that they will marry them. She says there's a lot of girls that would pay good cash to get there boyfriend to man up and ask them to get married.

>Is it illegal to sell urine
probably not

why the actual fuck would you have a baby if you don't have the money to look after it

your better off trying to sell it to guys that want chicks on their dicks... pregnant chick piss makes other chicks so horny

i know right? fucking degenerate.

Accidents happen dude. Condoms are 100% perfect sometimes they break can't help it. Wasn't trying to have a kid. But at least I'm man enough to step up and take care of it which is a lot more than can be said of a lot of the pussies on here would.

I tried this before, you have to first understand the tax laws of your state. Ask for a permit to sell urine from your local city hall, if they don't offer them find out more information at your state Capitol building, ask around and find out where you can get a permit to sell urine. After I got mine I started by selling it in big cities, people go crazy over it. Made a killing until one of my competitors was selling cheaper urine and drove me out of business.

1.Better idea - just sell the test sticks that have read positive.
2.Lots of people will pay good money for your pregnant GF to piss on them.
3.sell your pregnant GF
4. Sell Baby
Enjoy bigger apartment !

Good info dude. What do you think I should be charging it for? I assumed you were selling it for people to pass drug test or some crazy fetish shit. So I would imagine that this would be worth more.

Would you ever try to convince a friend to do everything he can to push an abortion in any case?

throw her down the stairs and then yourself

I mean don't go too expensive, was selling mine for 5.99 a gallon, if it smelled I lowered the price a little for them. Your customers will be open to barter prices with you. Always leave room for haggling.

if you don't have anything too seriously contribute why don't you go back to your mom's basement. I'm trying to take care of my family that's something that you permavirgin wouldn't understand.

>"Condoms are 100% perfect"
>"Sometimes they break"

Sorry about that I meant aren't but typing on phone and auto correct it. If you couldn't figure out what I meant then obviously you're pretty damn stupid.

>"I meant aren't but typing on phone and autocorrect it"
>"Aren't but typing on phone and autocorrect it"
>"Typing on phone and autocorrect it"
>"Aren't but typing on phone"

too much of a pussy to make a bitch get an abortion
>claiming he's not a pussy

Wasn't your girlfriend taking birth control?

would she sell me her poop, I would love to have some of her shit to jerkoff with and eat