What's your fetish, Sup Forums, and why? Femanons, don't be shy!

What's your fetish, Sup Forums, and why? Femanons, don't be shy!

Pic related is one of mine. As for why, I'm just a fan of boobs, big and small. As they say though, bigger is better! Watch the gif, and you'll understand.

>Femanons
>Sup Forums

Jesus Christ, son. You're not the sharpest knife in the drawer, are you?

Pic related

Old fat ugly men fucking young barely legal teens.

spooge

its pronounced "splooge"

Yeah, I love licking my cum off my gf's tits.

>Jesus Christ, son. You're not the sharpest knife in the drawer, are you?
Whether they're real or pretending, I'd rather ask just to be safe. That's another fetish of mine: discussing femanon fetishes. Pic related it a common femanon fetish, believe it or not.

18/f/cali here. Totally into being dominated and i fantasize about shemales pinning me down and fucking my ass while I'm forced to eat pussy.

I image searched this and it pulled up the wikipedia article for "Girl." I read part of it and they seem pretty interesting

>actual kek

Being a complete dog to a woman including collars, leashes, dog cages, dog bowls with dog food. And/or being a sissy maid and scrubbing floors and taking orders all day with no physical rewards. Both of these fantasies involve severe chastity. no sex, no handjobs, no blowjobs, just allowed to masturbate 1/ month at most if ever while having to watch my owner have sex with someone else every night.

i'm a religion fetishist.

meaning i fetishize religious clothing, ceremony, rules, the authority aspects, and how they relate to gender.

essentially, i want a matriarchal church where only women can be ordained, lead, etc - and i want to feel fully inferior to them, envious of them, and totally reverent towards them.

As for why, not sure.
Crippling shyness in my youth may have led to a lack of self esteem and then intense submission. Plus I failed in life so many times I stopped seeing myself as worthy of being a man and feel like more of a thing.

sauce

4chins

the future of white men

Gilfs pic related

Glasses. I just love glasses. Especially when there's cum on them.

long tongue

na, just my future hopefully.

Bondage gives me some kind of visual-sexual pleasure. Twincest, don't even know why...

does cosplay count?

Armpits

feet

who is this hottie?

My fetish is being physically dominated by my partner. The best feeling in the world is him on top of me, it's much better if he holds my wrists over my head so I can't touch him and scratch him.

I have a lot of kinks as well, the domination is pretty much my only fetish.

Felicia Vox. Twitch streamer, cosplayer, cam girl

asians

Really? The exact same thread two nights in a row, word for word? Kys.

religious girls

Putin just gave you a slice of Ukraine. Your Response?
The glorious leader of Mother Russia is truly a man of untold generousness and kindness.

I only like corrupting them and making them feel full of sin.

as the guy who wrote this, i'm kind of interested.

>What's your fetish, Sup Forums,

momcest

>and why?

Probably because my mom was a fucking cunt and I seek solace betwix the legs of women who remind me of her.

Forgot the why.

I have a lot of anxiety and trouble communicating. When I'm being physically and sexually dominated, I feel safe and there's no need to talk about how I feel. I can just enjoy him.

Bondage with underage looking girls.

I used to date a Vietnamese chick who looked like she was 10, even though she was a year older than me. I used to tie her up in some elaborate rope work, and edge her for hours. Half the time, I'd let her cum after 4-5 hours of edging. The other half, I wouldn't let her cum at all.

And they say white genocide isn't real

I like the concept of intermingling cum. One of the hottest things ever is when two or more different guys cum on a woman's body. Or in her mouth and she doesn't swallow between loads.
Just the thought of a multiple DNA sample gets me hard. Whenever I'm fucking my wife and think about some other guy's cum already inside her it makes me cum pretty much right away.

Girls with thigh or knee high socks, tight yoga pants (or those tight short shorts), face coverd in cum or tits ither works, short skirts or dresses that are tight fitting. There all pretty self explanatory

>brains turn me on
specially with good conversation

... strange right?
2nd is cute face & boobs

Hypnosis, I love putting people under

>Totally into being dominated
Have a fetish. Total domination, here.

Holy shit, those are nice feet. Too bad that tattoo is there, though....

>Hypnosis

The best shit

Women in hoods/masks.