9392 calories of McDonald's

Australia badminton player Sawan Serasinghe took out his loss to a team from Chinese Taipei by swinging by the free McDonalds and picking up about 9392 calories of food...
>is he ded?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCFTVNLC7ysej-sD5lkLqNGA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

if you're gonna kill yourself with mcdonalds then the correct way to do it is just to buy tons and tons of cheeseburgers because they are objectively the best thing on the menu

A-a bit excessive, don't ya think?

with all the money he spent, he could have bought proper food and cooked himself a proper meal.

All those nugs and just three dipping sauces?

Probably sharing it with the lads desu

free mcdonalds

Maccas is free for athletes in the Olympic village mate

>Cheeseburgers
>Not McChickens

Objectively shit taste, dad

Quarter Pounder is best m8.

>lettuce is almost always mangy as fuck
>mayo is always yellow
>chicken is made of christ knows what

enjoy your estrogen gains

This is basically just viral marketing right? Because it just makes me want a McDonalds

>tfw you will never get free unlimited McDonald's

GET ON THIS QT JAP'S LEVEL

Does McDonalds have brownies in the US?

>tfw no more chicken selects with buffalo dipping sauce

I wonder how much the overworked monkeys at
The staff fuck with every single persons food for having them make 20 cheeseburgers an order

just 132 until Christmas

over the course of 15 days

When will eating be in the Olympics?

I hear they make like six figure incomes eating in front of cameras :/

youtube.com/channel/UCFTVNLC7ysej-sD5lkLqNGA

I was at Mcdonalds today
why the fuck is quarter pounder more expensive than big mac?

This. Only tolerable thing on the menu.

you can have eating or swimming, you can't have both

It's bigger retard

They probably spit in every single item, you can only cum in so many peoples food

>50 nuggets
>7 servings of fries
>10 burgers
>...and a water

>Maccas
If you say that to me or my son again, I will break your wrist

maccas

I've never had McDonald's. What should I try first? No sugary shit

thanks for buying us lunch, user

>not McFish

Since when does McDonalds serve brownies?

When KFC is shut.

>Eating junk food

Thought it would be bad for them

Be at McDonald's for Bi-monthly visit

>herd of rascal scooters in front of me
>see staff start to get nervous
>girl by the fries breaks down into tears
>"good I liek em salty. Na me n me kin would get 8 double chestburgers, 6 half double chessburgers, take dat mop bucket n fill it wid fries- no don empty ta water, we like mushy. 8 large pop beverage holds. See dat dark nigrum american Haitin fella oder there? Ask if he has a chick, then procest that into howe'er nuggers you can make."
>Balloon man motors over to the soda dispenser and prods the alien technology with his dialing wand
>"SCUSE MER, i tought deese were handy approved buidlings. Flerida code heh heh."
>broken employee gets ready to pour their drinks for them
>"PEPSEE!? BOY YU TRYNA KILL MA? GIMME DAT DIET. ATKINS YA KNOW"

Attention seeking desu. By the time you'd even consumed half of that the rest would be cold and disgusting.

calories in, calories out

He probably eats that many calories on a training day anyway

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

(didn't know the scooters had a name)

>what size fries do you want?
>just fill up a whole bag

if you've traveled you'd know that maccas is always the safe place to get food

Still thought it would have a negative, like all the salt/fat or something.

Kobayashi is a trap now? When did this happen?

yeah but she has some kind of digestion disorder so it evens out

What a fucking disgrace. That's what you get at Five Guys if you order a small, and they're exponentially better than the filth you get a McDonald's.

mcdonald's isn't nearly as bad as the other food people, and fattys in general, consume

additionally, if you consider that an Olympic tier athlete, who trains hours a day, normally takes in ~3500kcal a day (obviously this number can be much higher, but badminton, so whatever), then a 9300kcal cheat meal isn't that bad

I'm assuming he ate that food over the whole day, assuming he finished it at all. also consider that he is probably eating more than normal kcals leading up to the olympics, due to increased activity and wanting to be in peak shape

realistically, he ate 2.5 days worth of kcals in one day, which is pretty minor damage overall

Imagine working at a Brazilian mcdonalds during the Olympics with athletes ordering a shitload of food.

I'd eat all of it, or at least try my best.

She's the real deal, there's a short doc on her on youtube.

I do this all the time and I never make the news headlines.

all that sodium

>Five Guys fries
>Good
Pick 1

The line is literally out the door at the Olympic Village McDonald's

Too bad the fries go bad as soon as you put them in the fridge.

Still better than the tasteless cardboard filth at McDonald's. I'll give a pass to some of their breakfast items but the dinner menu can fuck right off.

Five Guys is shit, and you should feel bad for having shit taste.

Smashburger's rosemary fries is GOAT. McD's second.

well would you rather have McDonalds which is consistent or try your luck at the cafeteria where god knows what those favela monkeys have cooked up for meals?

>Ywn get McDonald's with a qt and avoid spilling spaghetti for 30 minutes

Wonder how many of the workers are sneaking home backpacks full of free McDonalds and saying that the athletes at it.

>free mcdonalds

no wonder the us is btfo of everyone

Little bit of rain won't put these athletes off the huge snaking McDonald' s line. True Olympians

I'm genuinely curious how McDonalds staffed this place. Did they hand pick the best of the best, dare I say, fast food olympians?

I wonder if my waifu has eaten at McDonald's.....

It must really piss the janitor off that finally there's a place he can afford to eat on a salary provided by Sup Forums, yet its on the opposite side of the world.

Lol you fucking dumbass

i want to eat her poop

The fuck is that black thing in the middle?

i wonder how much food those Venezuelans got at mcdonalds?

They did actually. The best employees of the year around the world were rewarded with a trip to Rio to work at the Olympic Village McDonald's. You know they are all getting laid among each other as well
>This was the line at the @McDonalds outside the Athlete's Village. Those are Olympians waiting 45 mins for a Big Mac

Feels good.

Why the fuck would you put your fries on the fridge?

>tfw you'll never meet the future Mrs. user while waiting in line for a free big mac

Every service should do something like this. Maids, taxi drivers, etc. The olympic village becomes the pinnacle of human achievement in every field.

Burger King > McDonald's

Line out the door at McDonald' s in Olympic Athletes Village

>Sawan Serasinghe

do you think he's looking down because he's afraid of people seeing his ugly face and dumbo ears?

Just go with Burger King instead m8
Objectively better tasting meat than Mcshitnalds

I-I'll be the loser eating in my room, alone.

Who /mightywings/ here?

Those we're objectively pretty great wings.

So why is McDonald's so popular at the Olympic Village? I know it's free but I think everything else in the dining hall is also free.

>"""""""meat"""""""

>back when McDonald's probably used to be good

>t. Contrarian hipster fag

Burger King didn't sponsor the Olympics and give out free food though.

As close as real meat as you can get with bigger junk fast food brands

>rosemary fries

All food was objectively better before the H-bomb

5 Guys is crap though. Would much rather find some place that has a couple mexicans running the place to get a burger at then 5 guys.

I heard they were eating lots of burgers but turning down fries and soda.
At least he's drinking water even if he's also got a smoothie.
>implying he's actually eating all that

How would you know?

They're both 2 for 5....

Most calories I think I've ever eaten in a day can be attributed to going to culvers 3 times in one day. fortunately for me i think i worked off a good portion of them in a 20 hour work day

Same reason is popular everywhere
You know what you're getting
Precise calories
Precise flavorless taste as anywhere in the world
Known artificial ingredients

At least you know you're not getting a rabies infected monkey steak

Because it's for free and they want to get rid of their strict diet and eat as much junk food as they can as soon as possible, so when they finish they Olympic schedules they hit the Mickey D's and eat like savages. I'd do the same if I had a chance because McDonald's is fucking expensive here.

Get it without the lettuce then you fag. Also why in the hell is the mayo yellow in bongland?

McDonald' s New Zealand had a "create your own burger" contest... don't know why they thought that was a good idea