Will do crazy shit to neighbors mail box and post results for people who gets triples

will do crazy shit to neighbors mail box and post results for people who gets triples

you must paint pepe

not bad but what do i paint it with?my shit?

Roll

Rolllll

Yes
>crazy shit
You even said it

fuck it dude people dont really need a triple really, ill just do shit as long as its remotely stealthy because im not wanting to go back to juvy

You should make a flag out of paper and mark your stealth shit. Draw Pepe!!

>shits in mailbox
>takes paint brush set and color wheel
>snort fat line of meth
>paint a bob ross quality pepe on side of mailbox
>use and arrangement of animals shits as the paints(live in buttfuck nowhere ohio)

Do you not have a pen and piece of paper anywhere in your house? Prepare before you go and drop the dirty bomb

honestly ive yet to think of that ,good one boss

Put all your mail in their mailbox every day & only say "oh fuck off" when they are nice enough to bring it to you.

i actually really like that one but i hate talking to the bible thumping dickhead and im always high as shit

Just lock it shut or some shit with a chain and lock, then leave a note that makes them go on a scavenger hunt around town just to find the key. Make the scavenger hunt like really fucking long too.

Print out at least 30 of the images that appear on this thread and stick them all in his mailbox.

cum like 15 times, and rub cum all over it

mail him the letter faggot

THIS

Light a bag of shit on fire inside the mailbox with fireworks if available

fucking deal as long as this thread keeps going, ill also do the dirty bomb

Lol that's fucking unoriginal and stupid. Newfag alert.

>replying to your own post
faggot

DON'T 404 ON ME NOW

Clear.

Bump

Why has it not been done then faggot?

Jerk off into it then put the flag up

waiting until i get more meth friday or staurday i will make a new thread and post it i swear niggers

Shit in the mailbox

Goddamnit you better deliver faggot