youtube.com/watch?v=76PHzENMQ04
youtube.com/watch?v=vj_A8169wX8
youtube.com/watch?v=qXElmiqzcI0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Do you guys ask yourselves why?
Why do we suffer?
Do we deserve this?
What did I do wrong?

Hey, y'all got any song recommendations (preferably one with slower beats to them)

because the flowers never grow in the places it doesn't rain

What style man? Hip hop, rock, alternative, or what?

this is my senior year of highschool i never really talked to anyone i saw this new girl lost looking for her class was about to help her out and show her around but to beta and of course some fucking chad showed her around i really want to talk to her but i'm scared today i saw her hanging out with the fucking chad

The flowers on cactuses would like to disagree

I tend to only ask myself that when something good happens to me. An example being whenever she would text me or laugh at a joke I made. I ask, "Why did she have to be so kind to me?" It might be pitty or just common decency but it does brighten up my day a bit. And I hate that because it makes it harder to forget any feelings I have for her, and causes me to continue a self-hatred. Down, inside, I know that the only person to blame is myself

youtube.com/watch?v=k4hf9f-XOxo
favorite song

Yeah I agree with you dude

Alternative or hip-hop/trip-hop preferabl, but contribution is fine

oh boy, buddy you better believe it rains in the desert.

Cacti don't grow in the sahara for the most part because it ACTUALLY doesn't rain there.

>be 25
>talk to girl for a while
>shes 19
>text often though it seems i mainly start the convos
>been wanting to hang out with her for weeks
>she moved 40 miles away and is only home on weekends, but busy with family stuff
>monday
>eventually she says that the next weekend i should go over and order pizza and play games with her
>im ecstatic
>thursday
>check IG to see whats new
>she post a pic of one of my coworkers
>shirtless, looking fit and shit
>mentions something about a date
>i what
>i message her about it
>ask if theyre dating
>she says no, it was a joke
>i let it go
>friday
>check her snap story
>shes hanging with same guy
>im pissed
>saturday
>she post another pic on IG
>its them at the theater together
>theyre dating
>sunday
>not one call or text all weekend
>not even an apology
>delete her off sn and ig
>she never says anything about it

There was a lot of feels mainly cause I legitimately felt forgotten. I don't understand how someone can do that. Straight lie to my face. i wasn't subtle about liking her either, i cut all the bullshit. She was basically giving me false hope the entire time. I think that's the worst thing you can do to a person. Those kind of people are a waste of time.

youtube.com/watch?v=_Wr7cr6ldy0

youtube.com/watch?v=76PHzENMQ04

Girls that age are retarded. You shouldn't have given a reaction, girls feed off of that shit.

You guys are my only friends and probably the only ones I will ever have. You guys are my brethren.

Thank you

You probably already know Beautiful by Eminem. Also by him, When I'm Gone, Mockingbird, You're Never Over, and somewhat Not Afraid (at least for me it's feels-y)

Some of my other go-to songs: Mad World by Gary Jules, Gone Away by The Offspring, Lose You by Pete Yorn, If You're Gone by Matchbox 20, Give Em Hell Kid and Famous Last Words by MCR (yeah yeah I know... listened to them in high school still do occasionally). Nostalgic is a good new song by Simple Plan. Under The Bridge by RHCP.

My music isn't for most people but that's the contribution I can give.

thanks for the giggle

>Being this retarded

holy shit this is amazing man thank you

Thanks will give the new one a look through

No problem guys

This is why I don't want to say anything to my crush

First, understand that your outlook is not a consequence of your reality unless you allow it to be. You can choose to seek a silver lining.

Second, make up your mind about your outlook. If you cannot choose to try to be positive, you'll have a much harder time finding contentment.

Third, look into existentialism and nihilism.

There is no meaning without contrast. Without sadness, we can't know joy. Without joy, we can't know sadness. In order to experience and appreciate the good, we must also experience the bad. For without both, neither exists.

Fix your gaze on the positive. Find the silver lining. Even suffering is a gift.

I didn't react. I completely dropped it. I was pissed, but I never showed it around her. i wanted to see if she would at one point remember and mention it. She never did.

But in turn it allowed me to date this other 19 year old for a bit who I later found out was in lesbians with original chick. Also banged.

but god damn I still get pissed thinking about it. Its unbelievable.

she looks like she's 12 how old are u?

So be a Buddhist cuck?
nah I'm fucking with you Il true dude thanks
But its all my fault and I accept that

What causes the pain for you guys?

already told you, 25. But yeah, shes small and cute as hell, but 19.

Fffffffffuuuuuuuuck. Right in the feels.

I was so close to making it guys. I was nearly happy. I met a girl and I thought I was finally doing something right, she could tolerate being around me. Few nights ago she spent the night, we didn't do anything more than cuddle but goddamn it was amazing. Most I had ever done with another human being. But it feels like she's been avoiding me ever since and I'm just terrified I fucked it up somehow. I was nearly proper happy and now I'm lower than I've been in a while.

Its going to be alright dude

Forget about the bitch, bro. Shit happens, stop obsessing about her and ffs delete all those pics.

Don't talk to her, don't talk about her, don't think about her. Time will take care.

You'll eventually meet another girl and she'll blow your mind out of your asshole and this one will stop seeming all that awesome.

nah u rite.

Unless you're withholding information, it doesn't sound like you fucked up. The trick now is to not psych yourself out and fuck it up.

You're thinking too much. Assume everything is fine. Go with the flow.

It's ok man, everything will be alright
Just stay strong

Step 1: Chill the fuck out.
Step 2: Text something along the lines of "what's up, stranger?"
Step 3: Take whatever happens on the chin
Step 4: Move on/fuck her brains out depending on the result of step 2 & 3.

Listen to a song called slide,by low

Fuuuuck. This. I've felt this.

Alrighty

I fucking hate this, even my best days I end up feeling sad and alone at the end of it all.

youtube.com/watch?v=vj_A8169wX8
This one gives me the bonies.

>you don't want to sleep unless you know you'll pass the fuck out, like sleep every other night, just so you don't think too much

I used to enjoy feels thread but now I can't help myself but to see them infantile and ingenuine. Projecting responsibility of your own failures on the world that was never tapered to fit you is not the best course of action to begin with.

Then again, I never considered the smartest when I came to decision making, and hearing from others (even if I will never know who they are) does ease a bit of the pain

Hey guys how are all of you today?

This is a place for people who are socially displaced, and we know that.

Support and acceptance does make it easier, but sometimes people just get dependent on it instead of fixing what's inside them themselves.

Nice trips

More like people who had negative experiences prior to present and judged themselves to be socially displaced. I was once like you. Turned out this is not irreversible.

I guess I'll just talk to myself, it makes me feel better anyways, hope tomorrows better for you and you can show that you can move forward instead of continuing to fall.

this is me, on point.

It was ok how bout you?

Goddamn this.

Why not vent here?

It was okay, I applied to more jobs today hoping to get accept, really want a car so i can get some sense of freedom.
I've been feeling very lost since I've admitted to myself that I'm probably depressed. Feels as though as the world is spinning clockwise and i'm spinning counter-clockwise. I dropped out of college cause it literally made me not want to eat or move. And i can't even see a doctor cause I have no healthcare atm.

I'm in the process and doing better. For some people they legitimately are however.

It's not the same for everyone.

That's cool couple of days ago I got a call back from a place I applied to months ago. If you really want try calling the place you applied for and talk to them still say you're there or whatever to come in an interview, it shows them you're interested and ready to accept the job

I'm about to tell you guys something,
>Be 13 at Knotts berry farm with classmates for graduating middle school.
>First ride was a small roller coaster first in line with friends.
>Look to my right girl I knew let's call her Jane, Jane' friend was whispering in her ear.
>Jane then asked me if I could sit next to her on the ride.
>confused.jpg
>"Ok" I said, we sit down on the ride she then asks me if I could put my arm around her.
>Confusionintensifies.jpg
>"Yeah, sure"
>Ride starts, grasp her arm
>Ride ends gets up and goes to her friend and powerwalk the fuck out while holding her arm.
>I feel like I hurt her with my Harambe strength
>Fuck
>don't see her all day at the amusement park.

Continue
>Be me 15 or something, high school, girl I know since middle school let's call her Jane, Jane comes up to me when we were going to our classes.
>"Hey user, can I borrow you jacket? really chilly."
>Was a little chilly for me too but why not.
>Give her the my jacket, says thanks and we go our own way. Didn't get it back till the next day.
>This should have been a sign that she may be interested or not, but I thought nothing of it.
>Fast forward 3 days
>Was sitting with my friends at lunch eating and laughing.
>Jane comes up to me and asks if we could talk in private.
>"Sure why not."
>We go behind the auditorium and sit down on benches.
>Says if I can keep a secret. Tell her "yeah have no problem with secrets."
>Tells me something that might have happened to her or did happen to her.
>After that asks me if I'm going to the dance next friday.
>Tell her no I don't really dance.
>Jane:"Oh, ok."
>According to my friends this was a sign that she was interested in me, but me being called fat and ugly when I was little I actually believed girls would not be attracted to me.

youtube.com/watch?v=qXElmiqzcI0
>23:45