Good evening Anonymous! Is anything troubling you? Maybe I can help

Good evening Anonymous! Is anything troubling you? Maybe I can help.

>Come in for advice, fortune-telling, and friendly conversation.
>GETs (dubs, trips, etc.) can receive a tarot reading from me. Ask a question or leave it general, or anywhere in between.
>GETs can be donated to others, but you have to be specific about who gets it.
>Leave a name (nickname, real name, made up name) and you'll receive a fortune cookie even if you don't GET.
>Patience and love! These take time, so hang around after you GET and remind me if it seems like I missed you. Remember that you have to actually ask for a reading to get one. I'm not scanning the thread for dubs!
>Leave internet/avatar drama at the gate, please.

Other urls found in this thread:

pepethefrogfaith.wordpress.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tarot please
Mark

What happened?

Re roll

Oi senpai, what happened?

>recently join the thread
>the thread got pruned

Who knows?

Good evening, Reimu-chan! How goes your threading?

>Mark has normal luck this year. Lucky keywords: "Study", "27".
studying might improve your luck

Maybe that whiny bitch got a mod? Even though Sup Forums is the wild west of Sup Forums with basically no rules or fucks given except with CP?

You can't stop the lewd!

What are fun things to do when you have cute feet?

post photos of them

one off.

Maybe sometime we can dump touhou r34 on another thread? not tonight though going off now.

No brakes on the lewd train. Sup Lewdmu.
Cam for $$$!

Not the best it's ever been, but you showing up certainly improved things!

Reimu OP, I hope you have a wonderful night

So this is a Reimu thread. I'd heard of them but hadn't been around for one yet.

Alright, I'll bite. Read me. Name's Crutches.

>Crutches has normal luck this year. Lucky keywords: "Grey", "80".
Grey panties for you from now on.

Zombie Reimu?

Will i get a girlfriend soon?

I mean maybe, when they're nicer...

But isn't that wrong?

Thank you! You too, Anonymous~

>The Wheel of Fortune
>Ten of Swords
>Ace of Pentacles

In this case, the wheel of fortune is referring to a natural cycle which is repeating itself at this moment. It involves some heartbreak, slander, promising plans that fail... as represented by the Ten of Swords. But the Ace is indicative of a resource or gift of some kind. You're being told to use it to break the cycle-- or perhaps you using it is part of the cycle and was always meant to happen. It's hard to tell.

Grey panties are better than no panties! I'll take that as a good sign.

Tarot >_> You can call me "nigger"

Reimu, how do I stop being afraid of being lewd when I'm not anonymous

THE BLUE FOOL MAY NOT BE HERE BUT THE THREAD SHALL BE CURSED NEVERTHELESS

Do I get any pussy ever?

Tomas reporting in :^)

It's wrong if you want it to be wrong. ;^)
>Nigger has very bad luck this year. Lucky keywords: "Social", "69".
Things aren't looking good for you, Tyronne :^(
I know, right?
Don't, you're just going to make a fool out of yourself.

Reimu, what do you think of Kek and Meme Magic? Do you believe in it, and if so, what is it really?

Yeah, sure!

Not much really, what about you?

Welcome, Crutches

>Tomas has extremely bad luck this year. Lucky keywords: "Money", "81".

As I said in the last thread, I'm not sure how you could stop... but it's important to find out where the reaction is coming from.

In my opinion, it's pride. You associate being lewd with being trashy or undesirable, and nobody wants other people to see them that way. You'll have to try to change your perspective, to realize that everyone is lewd whether they hide it or not, and that there's no reason to hide it or judge others for it. Then, maybe you won't perceive it as something you'll be judged for yourself.

Could a have fortune about my body/figure? Will I be able to get fit? My name is Jonathan.

Do I remain a drug addict forever >_> "drug addict"

>Nigger has very bad luck this year. Lucky keywords: "Social", "69".

Hm, intriguing. In fact, I was hoping to be able to meet an internet friend at a convention coming up, but she still isn't sure she'll be able to make it. The rest is cryptic, as such readings tend to be... I don't put much stock in that kind of stuff to be honest, was more just curious what might come up. But interesting nonetheless.

In any case, glad to finally be posting in a Reimu thread~ I added you on steam earlier and would be interested in talking to you at some point when you aren't bust threading, but for now I'll hang out here.

That's going to be hard...but, thank you. Sorry, I didn't see your response in the last thread.

I don't know what that is, but it sounds silly. Is this what happens when people try too hard to bring Harambe back?

Anything for Koi?

stop kill yourself, you need to motivate

I would like that

It is silly, but it's also a little spooky. There's been quite a few coincidences surrounding it, and I think I'm starting to believe in it. I hate to use this, but pepethefrogfaith.wordpress.com

>picturino relatino
What are you hooked on?
Kinda, something related to pepe, and repeating digits.
>Koi has good luck this year. Lucky keywords: "Blue", "86".
Drink some Gatorade, or, dunno, wear blue.

In all seriously my girlfriend is a little small (4'11") I'm 5'10" and she wants to go "all the way" tomorrow night at her cousin's house. I'm afraid that I might actually hurt her because I'm rather "big" down there. A solid 10" and very girthy. I truly love her with all my heart but now I'm scared of her leaving me if I hurt her. What do I do?

I just kind of spend all my money on weed and various hallucinogens and whatever looks interesting that day like food cravings.

This is not my lucky day...

It's pretty clear, you go all the way.

fuck her right in the pussy

Just be gentle, don't ram it in. Maybe use lube. You probably won't hurt her as long as you're trying not to. If something gets uncomfortable she'll let you know and then you just stop. It's easy!

That's one way to wander through life.

Reading this now...

Reimu, what does my financial situation in the future look like?
-B

Do I ever get seriously accused of being a pedophile or a rapist in my entire life? Because I know I'd never do some weird shit just males can get accused of anything by a racist public and women I assume it happens someday.

I'll be happy to talk whenever you're ready! I hope you enjoy the shrine while you're here.

Thanks, seer. I have a blue flannel I like to wear, and a couple shirts. Idk about the 86

I've been one off of dubs four times tonight. Is really not my day

Tarot
Brooke

Fortune cookie
Joseph

Rolling for tarot reading. Looking for insights into my future, should I stay where I am or leave?

>Joseph has normal luck this year. Lucky keywords: "Black", "81".
normal luck, have something black on ya and it might get better

Silly, 86 is the amount of souls you have to sacrifice to me...

hey, i'm also joseph!
Hi, joseph! You can call me joe

You need to leave a name friend, otherwise you could be anyone and the reading could be stolen

Reimu, are spirits and magic real, and if so, how can I interact with anything of that nature or even just know it exists? I really, really want to believe, but it's just hard for me to have faith without knowing for sure, not to sound like a fedoralord.

If Satori says it, does that mean she knows they want it?

...wat

How can I come to Gensokyo with you?

They asked for tarot but didn't give a name

Hey Reimu, do you know what a Tsuchinoko is?

Actually, that has never happened before, weird, isn't it?
You'll always be one bullet away from your waifu :^(

yes

Tarot reading doesn't need a name, fortune cookies does.

I can't give you proof... I'm sorry, but I don't think you'll ever find it if you look for it that way. To perceive such things means you have to put aside your skepticism for a moment and reach out, fully believing what follows is real.

...unfortunately, that means you can never say objectively that it was real. After all, everything you experience after taking a leap of faith could be nothing but delusions. It's just up to you whether you want to believe in them or not.

I heard a group of promising young students in Japan is looking for a way to cross the boundary. Stay tuned!

I don't. What's that?

>*Two fingers forehead smack*

lmao the tiny penis

A legendary snake. Able to jump several meters with venom. It's japanese and it's cool so w/e.

I know right? Teehee.

Well, if I was able to put aside my skepticism, what should I do? How would I get in touch with a spirit, or perform some kind of basic magic?

I waited 3 hours and this gif still isn't moving

Should I get back together with my ex
-Felix

It's not supposed to move.

How do I stop stressing out about world politics?

Why did my girlfriend leave me?

Ohay, want to try ge2 again in a bit?
Also played some KF2 with Aster and Hikari the other day. Was cool.

tfw no reimu to snuggle against during this cold stormy night

Stop caring about it.

*Ow* I was just joking, chill, senpai!
Then what's the point of it being a .gif?
Stop caring, maybe think about that, uuh, your single opinion can't overthrow the one of the colective mass? It's sad, I know, but as sad as it is, it's true.

i have neglected to get my connection reset so there'll probably be some disconnects but sure

It was saved that way, Dunno why.
>Stop caring about it.
This.

Trips.

But how does the venom help him jump?

There are countless ways of doing that... the most accessible one is a ouija board. It might seem like a silly game, but it's a divination method just like any other.

But you could...

I can't.

I used to try that a lot when I was younger and really into the paranormal. The problem was that I would slightly move it myself because I wanted to believe so bad. That's the thing, I don't trust myself not to just make up and experiences I have.

The "With Venom" wasn't supposed to be with the other phrase, it is just venomous. It just jumps. I just worded that wrong, sorry.

SHIT
Can I redeem this myself for a tarot

I dunno, why was it?
Ye you do.
Look, trips-man, this is how .gif's are supposed to look.

oh you mean like this?

Nice Image.

I know~

That's always gonna be a concern no matter what method you use, I think.

Every day I just keep hearing more and more about white countries hating themselves and being told they should hate themselves by the media, and the elites trying to pour immigrants in to outbreed them until they are no more. It makes me so angry and sad and there's nothing I can do, but I can't just stop worrying.