Gonna be honest. I would probably kill myself if I had a tiny dick, or I'd become a sissy...

Gonna be honest. I would probably kill myself if I had a tiny dick, or I'd become a sissy. I know it's immoral but I have no respect for tiny dicked fags. If you have a tiny dick, you just seem less masculine. I fucking hate small dicked guys, only thing they're good for is being a sissy. I know alot of people agree, it's just that nobody wants to say it. I guess size isn't_super_ important, but it's still fucking pathetic.

>thread for small dicked fags
>also thread for normal people to shit talk tiny dicked fags

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/q7PG3wbGCqY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

DaFeels

May I post my little dick?

How often are you looking at other dudes dicks? What are you, some sort of faggot?

>Being this concerned about the sizes of other mens dicks.
I think you might actually be gay.

I think OP is a fag, yea.

Ofcourse, but I'll probably shit talk you for it.

I'm a tiny dick fag, any humiliation tasks or suggestions from real men ?

Piss yourself and post a pic of it, you beta fag.

A big dick hasn't made me any more interesting or intelligent, I still struggle with calculus.
>You have no other value in life
>cry harder

low quality

It's just something we learn to live with. And honestly, I could give a flying fuck about my size. What I really wish I could have is my foreskin back. Fuck circumcision. I would trade my 5 1/2 inch circumcised dick for a 3 inch intact dick anyday.

Right there, looks like the first pic. Do you just avoid female interaction? I'd probably hide away so I wouldn't have to face the risk of popping that pimple out of my pants.

I'm a faggot

I'd love to be a sissy but my dick is kinda big, not too big but more than average. Having a dic like OP's pic would be awesome. I'm jelly for traps with tiny dicks. Also manlets (i'm tall).

I feel ya. Making a tiny dick even smaller with circumcision is fucking cruel

I pity you.

Get good with your fingers etc.

Makes sense. So you're a sub.

You sound like you give dick a lot of thought. For dick to affect you this much you must have a love for it.

Doubting if this is a picture of a fully grown man.

I knows it's a retarded reason but my penis size is what makes me not even look for a girl because of how embarrassed I would be if we took it further. I believe last time I measured myself I was like a little over 5 inches and I have a pretty small girth

I-I...I know that dick!

I have a tiny dick, even my mom laughed one day when I was getting out of the shower without a towel (it was summer).
will never try to get it on with a girl. unless she is 9yo or less.
>32yo
>virgin
>10cm hard.

Only a fag would obsess over other men's penis sizes so much.

Get skinny, a tall body usually looks good skinny. How about flaccid, is your dick still big, or small? Could just lock it up

>unless she is 9yo or less.

So you're telling me that it's not masculine to have a tiny dick but it is to google pictures of tiny dicks then post them to talk about them on Sup Forums? Cool

triggered smalldick

Meh, you fucks ever heard of jelqing?

I've got a little less than 5 inches...
and I'm circumcised.

How big am I?

May I have more tasks to complete sirs

Show your ass

could be worse

flacid its ~3 inches but it varies could be less could be more. But if i get hard then it goes like 7 inches

Humiliating tasks

No one cares what you think, faggot. At the end of the day, you're the one who thinks about penises this strongly. So no matter what you think, you're still more pathetic than any guy with a small penis.

Might I remind you that this planet of ours belongs to everyone? And we must all do our fair share of helping our community the best that we can. You can really help us by fucking killing yourself.

That's what I'm talking about, it's what I'd feel. Wouldn't even want to have a situation where I'd have to show it

That's fucking embarrassing bro, bet your mom likes large cocks tho

Small, made smaller. Become a sissy, or at least gay bottom

Shave your tiny fag dick and post a pic of it

Stay soft and lock it up

so your dick is tiny, glad I made it clear that this thread was for people like you. Feel like home

Pretty fucking useless indeed

that's why i became a sissy

The only thing they're good for.

Post more faggot

How do I make my penis bigger

My dick is 7 inches. My dick is 7 centimeters. What the fuck ever. You're still a faggot for caring.

Now, do me the favor of sucking on my medium sized mediocre penis.

Shaved

No joke

OP has no other redeemind features and is literally buttsore

CHECKED

PRAISE GABEN FOR THESE TRIPS

I don't know I think im average

My penis was so small that my mom made me girlyfying medication and now I'm a full time sissy

Defected

That's flaccid right..? Get it hard, post pic and maybe it's worth pissing on

Keep that shit rolling

Do I have a tiny dick guys I feel like I do

About half chub 6.5 inches.
Full chub is about 9.25 inches.
Also checkum

Become a beautiful feminined-penis trap, OP.

Sorry, sir. >\\

Almost fully hard in it

Spread that fat ass or gtfo

Yes you are

I like that chubby tit sticking out. Still a faggot though, I didn't tell you to stop

Well isn't that fucking sad. Find the smallest sharpie you have and spell out FAG on that little stump

When you get to the point with a woman that she wants to fuck it's because of who you are and how you acted and how you looked at her and how you make her feel. They don't see you as being a different thing from your dick. Your dick is you. She's not fucking your dick, she's fucking you. You gotta weld that understanding into your brain or else you'll have issues in your relationships.

I brought this up with the first four girls I slept with. In each situation it was when we were hanging out having a good time and started light touching. Like hands and arms. Then you kiss and it's a snowball effect from there. While you are making out you need to realize the girl is already getting wet. So consider this perspective, when they are at this stage and I know my dicks about to be pulled out I mention that it's not that big. I'm 6 ft so I fear them having this idea I'm gonna have a big dick and then be let down. I fear seeing that in their eyes when they see it. But each time I brought it up to them they are caught off guard and snapped out of their lust mindset. Three of the girls told me "Shut up" and the other told me to stop talking as she tried to get her mind back on track with the making out and touching.

Why?
Because at the stage of lust that proceeds getting your dick out a girl already likes you and is wanting to have that experience of you on top of her and her getting fucked. They want to get laid and they want to have a fun time and to give you a good time because they like you. You don't change as a person to someone once they see what kind of nipples you have or dick because you have all that personal experience connecting with this human being leading up to this moment.

Not only should you stop worrying about what you can't change, stop thinking about it being an issue completely. Erase that way of thinking.

If you can only for the tip of your dick in you're having trouble and the girl is gonna know

Are you saving my tiny dick pics sir

That image was worth checking Sup Forums for.

Yup and I'm gonna keep posting it in other related threads and forums

I am a faggot, sir. No doubt. I apologize, sir.

Do you like feeling a strong pair of hands on your hips while you're bent over and abused?

I didn't give consent to do that so I'd appreciate it if you didn't do that.

This fucking thread.
Screencap it

Yes, sir. A lot, sir. Firm calloused working hands are ideal, in my opinion. ;)

Do you usually think this much about dick?

Then posting it on Sup Forums isn't a good idea.

Filthy faggot, at least you're smooth like a girl.

Any photos of you getting fucked or using toys?

I'm good looking and have a small cock lol

OP it doesn't even matter at this point if you have a small dick, there is a chance you'll find someone who you make happy, and it won't be due to your dick. And plus in the next 20 years you probably won't even need to have sex to have a kid.

After being humiliated multiple times and had a few of the nicer women break up with me for a bs reason (the real reason being my cock), I'm lowered to paying a mistress to make fun of my penis.

k

Thank you, sir. Yes, sir. I also apply lotion often. I love feeling soft.

I mainly have videos, but I can't put them here. ;/

>nails

this is gold, should become pasta for all you insecure pricks
i'm 8.5" and would kill to be average, i'm sick of not getting any repeat business because i'm too big and bitches say sex is painful

lol, tiny dick trying to justify itself

dang man try some of the these pills that crap is not right.
youtu.be/q7PG3wbGCqY

>bitches say sex is painful
Up your foreplay game.

>I can't put them here
Put them on mega or something.

Just kik me. CherenkovGlowworm

It's just natural. If you have a small dick, you're gonna be less sexy, less masculine, less respected, to other people. This is only the natural thing to do. Conform to it, only way to be happy as a small dicked faggot

This one is funny. You look like a faggot trying to be cute. I'm enjoying these

>jamming the ruler into your skin to give yourself that extra 1.5

>Cherenkov
Dude, are you russian?