Hey Sup Forums

hey Sup Forums
so i'm in college and i've never really had a girlfriend before. so i'm wondering how to approach a girl and strike up a conversation, whether it just be walking around campus or in a class i have (although theres not really any cute girls in the classes i have now but in the next term that could change). Besides me, i'm sure others lurking would appreciate the advice

ill dump some pics to bump too

Rape

how's that worked out for you?

talk to all girls, not just the hot ones

this will do a lot for you in many different ways

how does that help, exactly? getting to talk to the girls' cuter friends?

>femanon here
Ask me anything, pic related.

Responding to OPs query: You're just overthinking it, that's all. We're human beings, guys. Not some kind of ethereal goddess figure that you cant approach without an invitation from their viziers or some shit. Just walk up to us and start talking. Worst case scenario, she'll laugh at you or reject you outright (if shes a cunt, in which case why bother?) Either way, you won't DIE. Some bitch laughed at you, big fucking deal. On to the next one. Just relax.

No, it gets you desensitized to worrying about it this fucking much.

shooped boobs

how do i keep a conversation going with a girl once i introduce myself and ask some of those beginning questions?

You'll probably have to get a feel for how she's responding to those questions first. If she's still acting cool with talking to you, just try your best to make us laugh. 9 times out of 10, the guy we end up dating is one that makes us laugh A TON. Don't get desperate, like cracking corny one liners or something. Just let it flow naturally.

cool, i can be pretty funny with my guy friend so i guess i just have to apply it to girls i'm talking to

friends*

...addendum though: you'll definitely have to censor your content. we don't laugh at the same jokes your friends do. be prepared for that eventuality.

got it, thanks!

Honestly, go to parties and find the chick not dressed like a slut, and barely/not drinking. Shes there because her friends are there - not because shes looking for a one night-drunken-stand. Thats the easiest way to get a girlfriend in college. Just dont be a drunk beligerent asshole.

Great, now I have to figure out how to go to a party

No dumbass, learn to socalize I know you're young, dumb and full of cum but this is the type of stuff you need to learn in the beginning.

Just walk upto her and ask her that, just dont be a tard like that other user said they are human beings

If you dont you dont have enough guy friends (aka 2-4) or you hang around the wrong type of croud and will need to actually approach a girl in a normal setting - Join a club or something

Hit up kids you know from high school. A lot of older ones may respect that you have the balls to even if you were weird. I've seen a lot of kids that got shit on in hs become more mature in college and respected.
Also, try tinder. Keep your age restrictions open to older women, there are some damn fine cougars prowling on that shit. My friend bangs the DA and she takes him out to dinner and shit before

There's only 2 guys from my high school that go to colleges in this city, and they're not really the party types, but I'll keep that open just in case.
But yeah I'll try tinder eventually

Are you good looking at all?

Yeah I'm pretty good looking, a little husky, but I've been dieting/exercising plus I'm on the hockey team and training starts soon so I'll only look better