Any medifags on Sup Forums i have this on my inner thigh. Wtf be this ?

Any medifags on Sup Forums i have this on my inner thigh. Wtf be this ?
>inb4 aids

ADVANCED AIDS

Write your will now.

Trust me I am a doctor.

similar problem. bumping

A fucking pimple you goddamn autist

NEWFAG ALERT, OP can't inb4 newfag.

A pimple formed under a hair, pluck the hair or pop it

looks like a mosquito bite from a malaria infected mosquito

dead serious google it

is it itchy? How long has it been there?

It could be a case of jock itch.

This isn't a fucking board game newfag.

Ingrown hair? If it stays then it could be a feruncle which is a mild fungus, no bug deal

Here is some rare pepe faggot .Tried popping. Ive had a ingrown hair before. This isnt it
Nope. I tried popping already isnt a pimple

furuncle

Just popped out suddenly. It isnt itchy but its tender if i poke it
im spic but i live in good ol california. No 3rd world bullshit ...i hope

I had something like that on my inner thigh that turned into cellulitis, so watch it if it starts to get red around the area.

Poke it with a thumb tack

How did it progress

Just seemed to be like that and I tried to pop and pissed it right the fuck off. After it stated to turn red I didn't get it checked quickly enough (a day or two) then in a matter of hours what was about 1.5 inch diameter was almost from crouch to knee on inside of leg. Stated burning like a bitch as well.

Med fag here, the only cure is a Sharpie up the pooper. Get to it kek or die within 24 hours.

i had one of those on the bottom of my stomach, it went away after a while so i wouldnt worry about it

Fuck i tried to pop. Ill post results if it turns to shit
.Fuck well if thats the only cure

bery bug deal if it gets infected. Leave it alone. I had one right next to my sack and kept trying to pop it, got infected with mrsa, swelled up to the size of a grapefruit. Started leaking massive purple puss. One night it popped, looked like I had aborted in my sleep (am male). For weeks dead flesh would flake off into this nasty purple hole. Most disgusting thing of my life, to this day still have a scar and indent where it was.