I have met over 20 women on craigslist and had sex with them...

I have met over 20 women on craigslist and had sex with them. My standards are low and I get off on the randomness of the encounters. Most are fat and gross, but pussy is pussy. Does Sup Forums want to see these woman? Most I have nudes for. This is example 1. Aleva, she was a big fat mess, like huge. I think she had just had gastric bypass or some shit. she was married, and we met off of married4married post I put up, she gave me a few blow jobs in her car, she took my load in her mouth but spit it out never swallowed. I fingered her once and her shit smelled so bad, I almost puked. If interested in her pics, let me know. Or if you have any questions.

Other urls found in this thread:

melbourne.craigslist.com.au/w4m/5781874864.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yolo

Sure, why not. Commence le dump

Commencing.

Id like to see some more. She doesn't look bad and I've always been curious about craigslist

Not OP but this was my most recent CL girl.

This is Breanna, I also met her on a married4married post, as you can see she is massive. We made out a few times before we met at her work and I fucked her at work on her couch. I cummed in like less than a minute for some reason. She had a husband. He was ill and couldnt get erection. Her pussy stank so bad as well.

She was gross, she only sent me her best pics. She carried a lot of extra skin from what I could tell through her clothes.

That ones just gross dude.

But kudos to you if you could get it up for that wildebeest

please stop

Caitlyn she was a college student responded to a post I made looking for a makeout partner. I will post this because women will respond to it, cuz in their mind they are not responding to a looking for sex post. Even though, it leads to sex. She was on her period and we had anal sex, she had her pad on it had some blood on it it was gross.

I can't help but feel that it's wrong to betray these women's confidence and privacy. I find it really offensive.

I agree with you but I'm bored and seek attention.

OP I just went on craigslist myself and found this, fucking cunt.

Find something else to occupy your time. These women don't deserve to be exposed. What you're doing is really unethical. You should be ashamed

God bless you, user

really? get the fuck off here fag

What the fuck is this shit.
Sup Forums does autistic show and tell? Look at these fucking stories, looks like they were written by a 13 year old male trying to work his way into erotic fiction.

Cinda met her on a post looking for sex. I usually state age and looks dont matter. She basically just wanted a hotel room to stay in for the night, so I paid for the room we fucked and she stayed the night I went to school. Dumb bitch smoked in the room, cost me a smoking in the room charge.

Moar

No, I'm just typing fast. I'm not trying to write erotic fiction for anyone. None of this stuff is supposed to be erotic.

i agree keep going

You actually have luck off CL? I meet plenty of chicks off POF and fuck them. 9/10 of them are fat/ugly but every once in a while I get with a hottie. It's like playing a scratch it

Yeah, well this is the quality you get, I wouldnt say I'm getting lucky. I have gotten decent ones before though.

Actually very interesting. Love these threads. Continue OP.

Cindy responded to post looking for casual sex. She was a lesbian and wanted to have sex with a man while her gf was away. The sex was horrible and she just laid on top of me. Wouldnt move, actually didnt want to move.

oh man. even i wouldnt do that

What the actual fuck? Why didn't you get on top and dominate that shit? And do you always wrap up?

I wonder what op looks like if this is the best he can do

Dam missed potential she could've of been power dyke

I'd tap that.

>cost me a smoking in the room charge.

Lesson learned. I never leave anyone in a hotel room after I leave. Very bad things can happen.

is POF better than craigslist? do girls respond even when you have no profile pic?

>she could've of been power dyke

You're saying she isn't?

>pussy is pussy

condom is not pussy

I've been around Sup Forums for over a decade, and this is the most disgusting thread I've ever seen.

Excuse me while I go find a video of a puppy being raped to calm be down before bed.

Dee, she responded to a post looking for casual sex, we had sex our first encounter and had a threesome our second encounter. We had a few threesomes after that and we met up over the next few years for sex. We had anal, oral and regular sex, she was a giant whore and would talk to me about her sexual encounters and group encounters. She had just gotten out of a marriage and was going wild according to her.

>condom is not pussy

This is why you go bareback and hope for the best.

i find it really erotic

so what you just post looking for a makeout partner and they bang you?

While I agree with you, came to the wrong place to advocate social justice.

At least she's not fat.
Actually, I'd hit that.

but it is

I won't post a pic of myself, but I am average looking. I'm in shape, and college educated. I know these women are gross and my gf's are average looking women, I just do these types of encounters because I get off on them, not cuz I dont get laid.

Well, not all will bang, some want to make out in public places like park or in their vehicles in a parking lot but the ones that have come over to make out always lead to sex.

This thread makes me relieved to be a literal faggot.

Keep going OP I am enjoying this.

have you ever killed any?

Haha, no never killed any.

That's my fantasy, but with a friend to help tbh

I would do this. I can lower my standards, and would also get off on the randomness, but we don;t have craiglist here...

Where are you that you don't have Craigslist?

dude how most grills on pof say they are not looking for just sex do I just ignore and proceed with an offer? if you have any tips I'd love em

I tried plenty of fish, but didnt have as much luck, met up with a negras that gave me a blowjob, she was chubby.

same mine is mostly bots or who responded looking to make money unless you mean you litteraly don't have cl

literally dont have cl.
There was a cl site but noone ever used it. in fact I just checked it, and it is down, suppose they got rid of it because no one used it.

ok, url changed. How do I know posts are legit?
melbourne.craigslist.com.au/w4m/5781874864.html

that blows sorry to hear that. Mine just has a shit ton of bots so I stopped trying

no way to know in my experience but I've read some articles on it and they have some tell tale signs for if they are fake or money whores Google it and read up a little bit

I never answer any posts. I make my own and if the women respond that way you know they are open to the thought of it and have at least contacted you with the idea of it ending in sex. There are a lot of hookers I agree, I just moved to Vegas like two years ago and its overwhelmingly hookers but you just have to put out a bunch of posts and you will get real responses, be nice. Dont be a dick.

op please post more

where are these ratty women from? Gotta be Florida

small peenus kekd

Fresno and Las Vegas