>Megan Fox as April
>bland OST compared to the kickass one from the previous movie
>writing is better, but still pretty weak
>unnecessary subplot about working as a team

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fH-lLbHbG-A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

did you miss johnny knoxville?

didn't even notice him as Leo in the first one, so I didn't mind him being replaced by the guy doing the Mo-Cap

d-did you just went and watch some shitty kid movie made for 8y.o? kindly consider removing yourself from existence.

Why do you stutter when you write?

>>Tyler Perry mad scientist
>good
u wot m8

He fit in well with the over-the-top universe, and his hammy overacting was funny and didn't feel out of place
It's made more for the manchildren who watched TMNT as kids, but it doesn't feel pandering

Wait they went back to the original guy? Because he was supposed to be the voice in the first movie. But then the studio hired Knoxville to dub over his lines.

So they now kicked out Knoxville again and went with the original motion capture actor's voice?

Yes

Exactly how I felt as well, a lot more like the tone of the animated series.

mfw when this will get better reviews than BvS

He was also good as a scummy lawyer in Gone Girl.

Dude's pretty decent when he's not Madea.

>black scientist
Dropped.

>stuttering when you write

I think it's you who should be doing committing suicide.

Leave it to the evansposter to start shitposting

Shredder was wasted, and Krang (while cool) was barely in the movie.

I did like that Bebop and Rocksteady were so prominent. Sheamus and Uncle Ruckus killed it

What did Krang look like? Was he still a pink little blob in the suit? That would look funky in a live action movie

>what would vin diesel do?

Casey Jones was awful in this. Quite lame.
And the music mixing was meh. Score wasn't awful though.

But the subplot was the best part. It gives the turtles actual depth and makes them more akin to humans.

Overall this was a fun movie that was a big step up from the mediocre first one. Just a bit too zany in some places and the Bay effect of too much shit on the screen got a tad annoying at times.

>TMNT reboot got a sequel

>being this new

Summer already?

>Steve Jobs
>scientific genius

best joke in the movie

>stuttering in a post that has zero need or context for stuttering

gas yourself faggot

China like Michael Bay

He was a brain with a face inside a large robot suit

This is him on the robot's shoulder

>goes to CGI heavy gringopalooza romp for the "depth" and "character development"

Krang was connected to the mandroids midrif by four doctor octopus like robotic tenticles that could move him around outside when he wasnt inside the mandroid,

"Eddie Murphy in The Nutty Professor" is literally the role Tyler Perry was born to play.

>Arrow as Casey Jones
>Tyler Perry mad scientist
nigga you lyin

Have you not watched the trailers?

Perry is Baxter Stockman and Arrow is Casey.

The big carrot is in it too

MICHAEL BAY DIDN'T DO SHIT FOR THIS MOVIE OR THE PREVIOUS ONE, HE WAS JUST A FUCKING PRODUCER

>producer
>doing nothing
I guarantee you with the way some of the shots look he was on set pretty often.

>Bebop is played by Stevie's Dad from Malcolm in the Middle

mind fucking blown.

>I guarantee you with the way some of the shots look he was on set pretty often.

You say that as if Bay doesn't borrow from other directors all the fucking time.

>calling somebody new

Just fuck off, tourist.

Everyone at muh theatre cheered herd weebs saying it was a turtles movie

youtube.com/watch?v=fH-lLbHbG-A

thread music

I had no interest in the first turtle movie but for some reason I want to see this one.

>unnecessary subplot about working as a team

uh a moral lesson in the value of teamwork is never unnecessary

>Shredder was wasted,
Can we please talk about this? I'm kind of upset about this. Here I thought we were getting a better Shredder, but he does absolutely nothing and gets booted out of the film by Krang. I know it was to be expected, and of course he'll be back with Krang in the new one, but come the fuck on, at least put him in ONE fight scene.

Hopefully this means classic Krang and Shredder banter for TMNT 3, but seriously, why did it have to end like that here? It was such a fucking waste. You might as well just made Baxter Stockman the villain, then bring in Krang.