Redditor here. Why does Sup Forums hate reddit?

Redditor here. Why does Sup Forums hate reddit?

The voting system they have there, is extremely corrupted, meaning that idiotic-yet-popular comments will receive "upvotes" by the moronic majority, yet truly insightful commentary will often go unnoticed.

In short, it's an accurate representation of the cancer that's slowly destroying humanity.

Get your shit and get out.

>Sup Forums is just for shitposting

Meanwhile, in any Bane or cunny thread...

No real reason. Hating on reddit is just a meme. They're pretty much Sup Forums's boogieman

a lot of grief also comes from the fact that reddit is more popular, which upsets some people

I've never made a reddit account in my life but I'll probably be called a redditor and flamed for stating these truths. Such is life in the Sup Forumsideogame culture board

Let me check'em first :>)

t. reddit

>implying Sup Forums had insightful commentary ever

is "big guy for you" insightful?

You should ask a board that isn't full of ex redditors/cross siters

like /lit/ or Sup Forums which are both authentic still

Sup Forums is full of redditors and normalfags almost as much as Sup Forums and Sup Forums

What's truly insightful for you?
Something along the "LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD", "I wanna sniff her armpits", "What did he mean by this"?

Because reddit = cancer.
It's pretty simple, actually.

Sup Forums is just video game discussion for Sup Forums

Sup Forums is closer to old Sup Forums, Sup Forums

How is it less cancerous than Sup Forums?

funposting general?

Maybe if by "old Sup Forums" you mean 2012, sure.

>hating reddit
gb2r

Dumb Redditposter.

Sorry, I mean more cancerous, of course.

I lurk on both, no idea why people are polarizing about it. Its like that stupid marvel/dc fanboyism. One is more clean, the other more gritty. Everyone likes hating. It gets the people going.

>Sup Forums is just video game discussion for Sup Forums
Same fucking shit with Sup Forums. Look at a New Roots thread and try to find anyone talking about the show. They'll just go on and on about WE WUZ.

I can't silence you simply because we disagree and that in itself is a huge difference when approaching discussions.

9gag steals from reddit, actually.

Anyone who brings up Sup Forums out of nowhere is likely a limpdicked redditor

SHIT interface.

Community is like an annoying younger brother that imitates everything their older brother does.

Voting and user names spawns attention whores.

Culture that is a mix of fedoras and snarky tumblr humour.

>Plebbitor here

Fuck off and die.

Thats not real Sup Forums just like on here
it's cancerous Sup Forums plebs that wish they were Sup Forums friends

this.
only recently did people start whining that POL IS KILLING MUH BOARD STOP THEM!!!!!!!

Becasue it's a shitty site for autistic children who think that a thread where everybody agrees with popular statements or opinions, where everybody just posts the same shit over and over again, where everybody that says something that goes against the status quo is ignored and "downvoted" immediately(no matter how well thought out his argument is) is mistaken for productve discussion

Basically like he said it's a representation of the hivemind mindset that is kiling society

Regarding #2:

Never been to Reddit, don't really care to, but Sup Forums is fucking horrible for serious discussions, for the most part. 9 times out of 10, the user you're discussing with will jump on any opportunity to be overly antagonistic, beyond the point of bants. It gets to the point where they don't even care about understanding or appreciating the points you're trying to make. All discussion is treated like some kind of formal debate, and if you misword one thing and have to correct it in the next post, you're berated for "moving goalposts".

Also, the "Us vs. Them" mentality runs fucking DEEP here. Gets in the way of a great deal of objective analysis or criticism regarding any traditional or conservative values. I get my fair share of the opposite in other places, so I guess that it balances out for my overall experience, but if you're only trying to have serious discussions here, it's going to be horribly one sided, for the most part.

The site is not conducive to discussion which is why I don't personally like it and don't go there. I don't hate the site itself, even though it is an abomination of webdesign, it is the userbase that I have a problem with. Just look at how Sup Forums has been completely destroyed by these memeloving faggots.