I fucked up a while ago

i fucked up a while ago

What's that even. A human body?

give us the story OP

Looks like regular meat to me

Also timestamp

What the fuck is that

thats the inside of OPs anus.

oh sweet marinated Christ.. that is not your testicle is it?

Looks like bacon squished inside a jar.

Is op post & ghost?

Or just beef in a package?

chicken

I came here from a video about the messed up stuff on Sup Forums and this is what I find....

FBI here checking in.....

Continue, OP

i don't think i'll ever forget the screams

By golly, I'd say so.

MODSMODSMODS

Are you just going to leave us wondering?

I miss grandma.

i'm hungry

Fucked up bad

Is that an abortion or some shit?

Bro what the fuck is this shit

Wtf is that

thats a fucking steak

Thought it'd be fun to drop off some old meat at a friend's house
It fucking went downhill faster than a 600 pound woman free falling on Jupiter
He chased the car 4 blocks with the meat in his hand and just sat outside cutting it apart with a tool kit

nigger what

why are there 33 pics in between the first and second?

What

>cutting meat
woah spooky

my jesus you cut a piece of meat up holy shit im spooked to my core call the fucking police

this is not important
They were very bad shots
The neighbors did nothing but watch
this started a while ago and I am happy it is over

Do you know this person? He just requested illegal pictures of a minor on this site.

Guys start calling in the rest of Sup Forums, this is going to be 1 hell of a ride in quite a long time

And also stop snitching for the FBI and Mods you simple pussies we need to see some COOL GOOD VIOLENT SHIT without any damn reports

the ride is already over because I got out of that general part of town an hour ago

Do you know this person? He just requested illegal pictures of a minor on this site

Looks like a beef haunch lol. Nice bait faggot.

Marcio Madrid Pelame la Verga. Esta thread es cagada.

that leg most likely came from a dog
may i see more of that dead dog?
i love it when a dog gets skinned and turned into lunch

it is lamb meat

nigga thats a ribeye

if you ever get a crazy vegan friend fuck with him like i have for a wonderful time

answer OP

See

Seriously.. nobody here knows chicken unless its breaded? Quick somebody give me my tendies!

long story short
i fucked with a friend of mine who has been vegan for a while, he was always sort of joke around fucked up but he'd usually just joke about shit
thought it'd be fun to leave it at his house but the moment i did he walked around the corner and shit hit the fan, chased my friend logan and i 4 blocks and kept up with the car just slapping the lamb leg on the window, when the neighbors came he vanished for a while and logan tried leaving, veganfriend jumped in his car and later out his car
after that disassembly of the lamb chunks occurred before he decided to leave
kind of afraid to go to work tomorrow because that motherfucker is there and he can keep the longest grudges

is this a meme

>keeps grudges
the fuck did you fuck with him for then

nice trips
it was logan and 3 others idea to take him the lamb
i joined in because hell it might be funny
they all vanished a good 20 minutes in and got the fuck out and veganfriend/tim decided 'repair' the lamb for me