How do you get money fast??

How do you get money fast??

I've got a fast food job for $8/hr

Other than that how can I make money legitimately online? I need at least 3k in 8 months

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/ddDtUSZ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

8$ an hour x 20 hours a week = $640 a month
$640 x 8 months = 5,120
so you should have a couple grand left over

Minus taxes and expenses he won't have anywhere near $5k

You can make $3k in 8 months with a minimum wage job... A full time $7.25/hr job is aprox. $15,000. 8 months would be around $10,000. Even if you work part time you're looking at about $5,000. What is the problem again?

Buy some fucking boots and a pair of work gloves and do labor. You'll be in shape and make 10-20 an hour. Get on craigslist, always looking for laborers

Is that a picture of a guy making the trolling face drawing?

That's assuming you spend $0 in 8 months. That's a pretty tall order

In what world do laborers make 10-20? Especially if you're younger with no experience you're looking at under 10 starting. You might reach mid-10s with a few years of good work, but I've never heard of anywhere near 20 UNLESS it's specialized work and you already have experience. OP is clearly a NEET teenager so he won't be able to do much better. Honestly data entry is the best shitty job gig that pays okay, but it's difficult to find cause it's always random temp work.

discord.gg/ddDtUSZ

come visit boypussy general.

In all reality, you can try amazon mturk. It makes money slow and grueling as balls, but its real.

If he's making $8/hr he's not spending that much because he's obviously like 16. He can spend $2,000 and be okay. That's a fortune to a teenager.

Gay webcam shows

I get paid 13.75 at my labor job. No skills and that was my starting wage

I'll give you a couple examples user, I did landscaping when I was 19, summer months I made 11 an hour, winter plowed snow for 15. At 20 years old I started with a company building track for the railroad (traveling job, very high turnover) had no experience, they take anyone and made 17 an hour, I'm layed off from my job right now so I applied at a company that lays water mains, I make 28 an hour with zero experience. The jobs are there, and looking on facebook, a labor position usually starts out at 10

I remember that thread for OPs image

Also, you must live somewhere with a shitty economy if you can't make atleast 10 laboring

Ever heard of taxes?

Suck dick for a nickle a jizz.

After 60,000 wads down your throat, you'll have $3k.

/thread

delivery drive for jimmy johns in a college town

you get minimum wage + tips and they dont take your tips from you

work a good shift and you walk away with 60-80 bucks of extra untaxed cash in your pocket

They do try to tax your tips, I always claimed 10% of what I really made, never came after me

plasmapheresis

>Taxes
>Food
>Utilities
>Rent/mortgage

Being a civilian sucks ass.

This shit. I make like, $60/wk for about two hours of sitting down and having my plasma sold.

What do you need the money for?

Have you tried living off the government?
>free food
>free housing
>tax cuts for being poor
Shit is so cash fam

I'm military, bro.

I get paid to kill shit, fuck hookers, and work out. All tax free too.

You look like markiplier

You look like a bitch.

God bless you son. Any stories? This thread got boring

Go into the trades.

None just yet, just got in. Boot camp was a trip though - it wasn't too crazy, but there was a time when we were IT'ing and the DI puked all over this dude while we were doing push ups.

I make $20 hour pressure washing roofs. Didnt have experience and started with 20.

Apprentices for professional trades jobs like framers make 15-20/hr starting and basically just do the bitch jobs.

What branch?

Marine Corps.

here in the midwest concrete laborers start at 14 no experience. my old place hired them at 16 an hour no experience.

OP Here. I'm 18 and still live at home. I'm only part time, which is why I was asking.

Uber, door dash

No shit! I graduated from boot this past week. Bravo company 1st batallion

You won't make any money on the internet, you need to do buy some boots like I proposed OP

Go out on the street and suck some dick?

Minimum wage is 10.10 here.
Fast food is the shittiest and slowest way to make any money, but one of the best ways to sell drugs on the side.

Ooh Rah, bro.

India company, 3rd battalion over here.

We had one of your drops for a while. Smith was his name. Jamaican i think.

Claim 9 dependents. No taxes and if you make less than 10K a year you don't have to file.

>found the nigger

You do if you want a refund. And anyway, don't you have to file to claim dependents?

W2

Under dependents