Alexis or Virgo?

Alexis or Virgo?

right

How is this even a debate, user? Virgo. Nicer, fuller, bouncier ass.

younger briella bounce beats both but probably alexis beats virgo

ALEXIS.
She's a great easy gaper too.

BTW I still try to find her latest BATTLE OF THE ASSES #6 with jada.
Any links, torrents etc?

What the fuck happened to Alexis

It's not just the size of the ass, it's also the personality (to me), that's why I love them both.

Gay ass shit to say about prostitutes, user.

HOT prostitutes.

kek

Virgo fucks blacks, Alexis doesn't. so I pick [spoiler]Virgo

Virgo, easy. She has just enough chromosomes to be fuckable

Kelly divine
Mónica santhiago
Ava Rose
Flower tucci

Oh man kelly's ass amazing asf

alexis all day. virgo has the downs and fucks niggers

Virgo

This is bait

Is killing myself an option?

Alexis. Virgo takes BBC.

Alexis Texas!

Alexis Texas has been doing more anal scenes lately, so ive been fapping to her

That fat bitch needs to lose some weight!

she no longer looks like this. :'(

I can't tell which way she's gone...Bigger or? I'm going with bigger. Fat bitches have fat logic, and we all know where fat logic gets a gal. The answer is Seaworld, for you dense faggots.

virgin detected

>Fat bitches have fat logic

Kek I don't like whales, mate. You're the virgin if you're trying to stick your wee cock in that mountain of fat and shame.

I know, right?! Some real enlightening shit.

I'm offended by the sheer amount of cellulite–BARF.

I know the pleasure of fucking a fuller girl unlike you
I'm guessing you are massively obese

>Ava Rose

KEK holy shit–confirmed whale fucker. Do you know marine-fucking is illegal in the continental U.S.?

>fat virgin confirmed

You jel because fat girls get laid and fat dudes don't? Life is unfair isn't it

Oh man, I'm half compelled to share some stories. I just despise fat people, is really what it is. I'm actually a touring musician etc etc I don't want to bore you with the details and I will not share which bands I've played for, but I can tell you this much–if you are an American, you absolutely have heard a band I played for as we had a #1 hit on the radio, and more hits followed, just didn't hit #1 again. Anyway, what do I do, time-stamp for you faggots to prove my slimness? Then some fucking rockstar stories for you niggers?

Neither, they are too obese

FUCKING THANK YOU!!!

I don't care about your life. I just want some big booty bitches.

I get on Sup Forums sometimes for the keks, of course, but also to remind myself that I could be a talentless virgin neckbearded faggot, like yourself; It keeps me humble. Now go, fedora wearing virgin, go to a land far, far away called backpage, and order yourself some >big booty bitches.

>talentless
I know this is bait. But fuck it. I have no facial hair because I'm a massive faggot. Let alone a neckbeard. And I do cryptological linguistics. So it's not like I'm lacking in the talent department. Pic related to big booty bitches.

More fat asses.

I can dig some realness, and your job sounds pretty wicked to be perfectly honest. I want to make sure that I'm not against big booty bitches kek. However, we must differentiate between "big booty bitches" and "whales". Can you dig?

I like chubby chicks, sue me.

Am I the only one who fucking loves a big ass with some cellulite?

I want to make clear*** is what I meant.

Yes.

Carmelia bing initiated this fat trend
>remy
>alexis
>taco belle
they're just fallowing this right now

I guess I like both whales and chicks with big butts. And it's not a 'real' job. I just do freelance work. Not many people know obscure languages well enough to identify or translate them. So I can actually make a month worth of pay in a couple days. It's a pretty chill gig. I'm 22 and get to work with college proffesors and shit.
>probably a whale but I'd still buttfuck it

Just throwing out butts.

Mas gordita putas.

my gf

Booty butt bitches.

your mother for example..

What obscure languagesdo you know?
Actually interested.

I vote for Lisa Ann!

Well you know what, I respect your attraction to the larger of beasts. You are clearly a man that knows what he wants, so who am I to judge? I, of course, do not partake in the gunt-stabbing of larger mammals; but if it makes you happy, then do your thing.

Hate to break it to you - pic related.

Yes, also interested. - your new friend kek

Ancient Hebrew. Also Biblical Hebrew. A couple obscure Arabic dialects and also Bahrain Arabic. Island Spanish, ghetto trash Spanish (Spanish with huasteca/other local native languages thrown in), Castillian Spanish, Czech, Slovak, and I'm working on Aramaic now. I can identify and recommend a translator for another couple dozen languages. Honestly, all my income comes from Hebrew and ghetto trash Spanish. Want to get more into maybe Farsi or something at some point. Maybe get a security clearance. Get some real dosh.

That's seriously awesome. How'd you get into all of that?

Top much Cellulite for me, no sir.

Hey, the thick ladies are my favorite. And I'm glad you can appreciate that I like 'em. Chubby chicks love the smaller, fruity guys. trufax

Yes, far, far too much.

Can dig.

Virgo to be honest

Had no tv or internet as a kid. So I taught myself shit. Turned out I was great with languages. I've gone about half a year without actual work by selling my translation services to lawyers. I've got no degree, so it's impossible to get steady work for a firm. Thus why I want to get a security clearance. I'm also trying to get a job with my uncle's security firm. You can literally make 600 dollars in 2 hours doing this. You're just only gonna get a job every 3 weeks or so.

That's awesome, good for you, man. I'm interested in languages: I studied German in school, and then privately for about 3 years. I'm rusty now, but have been thinking about getting back into it, since I did work so hard for a while, and was quite good at it. I literally just started private Spanish lessons, which I'm very, very stoked about! My tutor is awesome and I've definitely been putting time into it. I find languages the key to understanding the particular culture, you know? It gives one a clue as to how the people in that particular culture think. And idioms are always pretty hilarious.

Hey, I'll keep putting this out there. Love me an overweight girl. Not gonna say they're objectively better. I just like 'em better than skinny than the skinny girl. They're gross to me. Nothing better than shoving my face in a big ass.

I love slim girls with bubbly butts. I've definitely expanded my horizons, as far as types of girls go, since traveling all over and having girls literally lining up to suck it kek I've seriously done some debaucherous shit! One time this girl sniffed a line of 'naughty powder' off of my erect penis. Then sucked it. She was more willing than I initially anticipated and I was pretty astonished by her overt willingness.

You need to understand the culture to get the idioms though. It's a weird cycle. I guess starting with the language, you understand the culture more. And understanding the culture makes you understand the language better. And if it's Castillian and you're American, it's useless unless you're going to Spain. Way more verb tenses and you won't get the central and south American/island things.

Cocaine is a hella drug. I'm bi and have snortes blow of both dicks and asses. Honestly, my favorite is a nice brown girl. Love me a dark skinned Mexicunt with a nice fat ass.

I'm half Spaniard and I grew up in England. I spent every summer in Spain until I was 16, so I did learn some Spanish as a kid. I now live in NYC. But yeah man, I understand what you're saying. I'd also like to point out that we're having a linguistics discussion on a "big booty bitches" thread. kek

moar butts

Most girls look at me all crazy when I suggest partaking in a skiing holiday.

Linguistics is something you use whether you like chubby girls or skinny girls. Real Talk. Spanish is a neat language. Fun fact, they speak like 3 different languages in Spain anyways. Thus why parts of Spain are trying to gain indepenence. Different cultures and what not. Andalucia as fuck.

Just ask if they want some White Girl. Or Jenny. Or blow. Or booger sugar. All make much more sense.

That's correct. You are clearly well informed.

whats her name?

No, no, you're missing the point. I'm not trying to advertise on the internets, you know? I know exactly how to do it kek I'm just keeping it discrete here. I never like to admit to anything, anywhere, especially in writing, even though the thread will 404 soon enough. Ex is probably the best though. Ex + hot tub + girl with fat arse = super-boner jizz-on-her-face time :)

This one...this one is very nice

Yeah. I know. Being well informed is kinda how I make my living. If I don't know these things, I fuck up translations and don't get paid.
>fucking caga tio
>shitting chrimbus log of andalucia
>translate as if it's Portugese
>never get work at that place again
Spanish is literally the worst because people see a dozen different languages and just assume the people are Mexican and speaking Castillian. Lawyers are fucking retarded. Side not, I get some cash consulting for tattoo places so they don't spell shit wrong. Pretty legit.

Wait! I really want to know what methods you use to learn languages and what techniques you think are best for language learning. What methods would you recommend?

KEK nice one!

I dunno.

Oh. Well. Fat ass+blow=good time. Every time.

I try.

Agreed, brotha!

I just have some sort of affinity for it. But Pimsleur is real good. I used it for some of my czech. Honestly, just download some books with your native language on one page and your target language on another. After learning basic vocab, tht's the best way to learn it. Also, look up Marc Okrand. Fantastic linguist. Made Klingon and Atlantean and shit.

Caga tio is a fucking cunt thing. Who has a shitting log?

Also, if you've got a few buck you should go to Barnes and Noble's travel section. They usually have great books. If you have a specific language in mind, I can probably give you some suggestions.

ass

MORE ASS

Thanks! I investigated the Pimsleur method recently, but I'll have to go back and try it out. Have you ever read "Fluent Forever" or have any opinion on these techniques? Your knowledge of languages is certainly very impressive.

ASS GALORE

Well, I'd like to learn Latin one day, but I think I should start with something like Spanish. I've only had language courses in college, which I quickly discovered are nearly useless for actually learning languages. What would you recommend for learning Spanish?

This thread has been brought to you by niggers and cancer.

Never read fluent forever. I honestly just study textbooks, write things down, and then read books in the target language. Maybe change your ipod to target language. Set computer to target language. Download the target language 'keyboard' for microsoft ime. Practice typing. I do all of those things.

Interesting - so your practice involves just learning the basic grammar and vocabulary in order to be able to get exposed to and make your way through ordinary books written in that language, right? You don't spend long hours primarily focused on grammar book study?

I lived with a Cuban family for a while. My parents worked a lot so I kinda stayed with them. Listening to the language helps A LOT. Listen to some podcasts in Spanish. Watch movies with subtitles. I read a lot of Che Guavara's diaries while learning Spanish for real. Look up words you don't understand. Helps way more than mindless vocab memorization if you have context.

Thanks, those are great ideas. I appreciate it. I'll have to give Spanish another shot.