I need help Sup Forums

I need help Sup Forums

I think my ex of one year was raped or sexually assaulted by her ex. They broke up this week and she's started asking me for advice. Should I be a friend to her? I'm not interested in dating her again

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/ddDtUSZ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do what you feel nigger

Tell her to go to the authorities. Then slowly back away

Dr. Mexican has checked in.

OP here. This is what I'm thinking, but I don't think she will. Her ex is also my old friend (we stopped being friends when they started dating). I wanna see him burn.

I really don't want to do that.
She's vulnerable right now, so I was thinking that I might get an easy lay by helping her.

Get the fuck out of there, that's a nightmare in the making

shit in his pillow case

Honestly, I feel horny as fuck.
My ex has lost some weight recently, so getting her on the rebound would be in my best interests.

pics or didn't happen

discord.gg/ddDtUSZ

come visit boypussy general.

Here's the thing: she knows me very well, so there's really no hiding from her.
Whether I like it or not, she has already involved me in problem.
Seriously, I'm in too deep already.

OP here. I know it is but at the same time I can't help but feel bad for her. Nothing she did was aout of malice, just stupidity. She didn't deserve any of this but I guess I didn't either

Rape her, OP.

The next guy who gets trips will get some nudes.
Although I'm going to have to blur her face to prevent getting screwed over.

Fuck you asshole!
Nobody raids my thread!

Someone already did.
I don't want to be a copycat; that's lame.

Yeah be there for her. The bonding will be intense - potential marriage if that's yo7r thing

Op here. I don't want to marry her...I would have at some point before all of this happened but it's far too late now and theres no going back.

meh, just force her into some sex and talk dirty to her with a mask on.

Well she did get fit after we broke up, but I doubt that she matured since then.
We originally broke up, because she was acting like a selfish immature cunt; I couldn't take it.

That sounds kinky as hell, but I doubt that she's emotionally stable for sex now.
I'm going to have to wait it out for at least a month.

OP here. Peacing out due to impersonators and posers.... all my real posts have related image.

Won't be posting here again. Thanks for the advice.

Don't be a pussy.

cuck

you fucking faggot

I hope you know she is doing it for attention and that you have nothing to gain from this. It will just get worse for you. Just tell her to go to the police and back the fuck away. There is nothing you can do but make it worse on yourself.

>you have nothing to gain from this
WRONG!
I have everything to gain.
She's vulnerable right now.
If I play my cards right, I can expect to get some pussy in 2-3 weeks.